Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Devote pure conscience to forum maintenance like the martyr Limitless Events!

Author Topic: Requests 3/02/07 to 5/29/07  (Read 14532 times)

Offline FeherTigris

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2007, 08:09:31 PM »
NHL: of course Freemasons. just look at his flag. the eye of God and the tool i-don't-know-its-name-in-English-and-are-too-lazy-to-look-for.

Offline Glaskibar

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2007, 08:45:55 PM »
Glaskibar would like to apply for citizenship.

Offline Glaskibar

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2007, 08:48:09 PM »
oops, forgot this:

I, Glaskibar, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

I do not know how to put a link on here, but my nation in Taijitu is called The Kingdom of Glaskibar.

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2007, 11:17:03 PM »
I, FeherTigris, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

http://www.nationstates.net/fehertigris

(But when I reach the Senate I will propose to stop swearing or express that it is only RP. It is too serious as OOC.)

This oath is OOC.
Neutral Evil

Offline FloridaGators

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2007, 05:45:45 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.nationstates.net/floridagators

I, FloridaGators, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Offline Saletsia

• Long live the EMpire of Saletsia!
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2007, 06:16:11 PM »
Renewal por favor...

I got no UN nation...just Saletsia

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2007, 06:33:38 PM »
I would approve you, but there seems to be a problem with Toaster...the link to the citizen list has blended with a chart, and, as such, I cannot enter you. I apologize for the inconvienience.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Tehawesome

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2007, 09:45:56 PM »
Applying for citizenship status:

I, Tehawesome, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

http://www.nationstates.net/tehawesome

Offline Trey

• ^ The best film almost no one saw in the 2000s.
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2007, 12:41:04 AM »
Sorry about the messed up pledge earlier.

I, Trey, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

http://www.nationstates.net/treygoslavia
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 01:38:35 AM by Trey »
"I believe every single person is extraordinary. The tragedy is that we
have a society where too many people never get to fulfill that
extraordinary potential. My view – the liberal view – is that
government’s job is to help them to do it. Not to tell people how to
live their lives. But to make their choices possible, to release their
potential, no matter who they are. The way to do that is to take power away from those who hoard it. To challenge vested interests. To break down privilege. To clear out the bottlenecks in our society that block opportunity and block progress. And so give everyone a chance to live the life they want." - Nick Clegg, Leader of the Liberal Democrats and Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2007, 01:36:35 AM »
I, Myroria, do hereby say, I will not accept any appointment as Minister of Internal Affairs by tomorrow's delegate. Thank you.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline New History lovers

• The Flag of NHL
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2007, 03:48:23 AM »
That's not the masonic symbol.  That's the pyramid-and-sun, originally from Stargate, which I have appropriated for use as a cultural symbol of my nation (basically, there's a pyramid on the uttermost east part of the country, and the sun rises right behind it.  The pyramid was the center of all pre-Christianity worship, by all tribes, ethnicities, languages, etc.  Now, it represents national unity)

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2007, 04:58:35 AM »
That's either the Swedish-o, Å, without the cross-bar or a capitalised lambda with a circle on top of it.
Neutral Evil

Offline FloridaGators

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2007, 02:35:41 PM »
Hey have I been accepted yet?

Offline FeherTigris

Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2007, 04:08:12 PM »
Actually there are more masonic symbols: a pair of compasses is one of them, and explanation 'unity of nation' only came after the pyramid and Eye of God appeared on the US one dollar bill. Before that it was only freemason.

Offline New History lovers

• The Flag of NHL
Requests 3/02/07 to
« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2007, 04:36:16 PM »
Um...no, you don't understand.  That does NOT derive from the masonic symbol that appears on the one-dollar bill and on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States.  It derives from STARGATE.  ONLY.  The Unity-of-Nation idea is entirely MINE.

Thank you.