Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen priority warning: Not reporting counter-revolutionary activities is conspiracy to commit counter-revolution under the Anticivil Activities Act. Penalties go up to and include permanent Ecclesiastical explusion.

Author Topic: Requests 1/06/07 to 3/02/07  (Read 23747 times)

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Re: Citizenship Requests
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2007, 01:39:56 PM »
Agknowledged.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Durnia

• Full of Imperial Mattyness
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2007, 03:23:43 PM »
I, Durnia, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.
Nobody of importance.

Offline Barasath

• Its me , Dervmark!
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2007, 10:44:27 PM »
I, Barasath, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

http://www.nationstates.net/barasath

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #123 on: February 16, 2007, 11:54:14 PM »
Durnia is agknowldeged.

Barasath is not a citizen because Dervmark already is one.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline United Caledonia

• I'm Gonna Hug Yew!
« Reply #124 on: February 19, 2007, 11:40:31 PM »
I, United Caledonia, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Taijitu nation: http://www.nationstates.net/united_caledonia

UN Nation: http://www.nationstates.net/Tacticurn

Offline Tuckerani

• Tuckerani- Proud Joint minister of Tuckerani and Shaskinakara (call me ben please)
« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2007, 02:10:03 PM »
I, Tuckerani, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Taijitu nation: http://www.nationstates.net/tuckerani

Thanks
Benedict Tucker Proud Government Minister of The Liberal Republic of Tuckerani, www.nationstates.net/tuckerani and www.nationstates.net/shaskinakara
NOW A !HEROOOO MEMMMMBBEBRR!! :D AND A CITIZEN :D!!!!

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #126 on: February 21, 2007, 04:01:10 PM »
UC = Acknowledged.

Tuckerani = Approved.

Offline PoD Gunner

• Praefectus praetorio.
  • Citizen
  • Egrota Egrota Egrota!!!
« Reply #127 on: February 21, 2007, 06:45:59 PM »
I, PoD Gunner, do solemnly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.
Howgh!
Co-Founder of Taijitu
Former Delegate of The Lexicon (by mistake), The Rejected Realms (par force) and Taijitu (elected)
*Home of GMT* / www.nationstates.net/nation=red_kagran

Offline Cruithne

• you can never have too many
« Reply #128 on: February 23, 2007, 07:01:40 AM »
I, Cruithne  of the  cruithne 5 do slomenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Sorry Never saw this bit. Hubby had to point it out

No boom today... boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.

Offline Lisa D

« Reply #129 on: February 25, 2007, 02:16:15 AM »
I, Dupretoria, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #130 on: February 26, 2007, 12:09:59 PM »
Pod Gunner and Cruinthe have their oaths acknowledged, and Lisa D is a citizen.

Offline Flemingovia

• Official Taijitu Minister of Apathy
« Reply #131 on: February 26, 2007, 05:43:12 PM »
If it is customary to do an IP scan before admittance, please bear in mind that Cruithne and I share an IP address, but are not the same person.

Offline Tuckerani

• Tuckerani- Proud Joint minister of Tuckerani and Shaskinakara (call me ben please)
« Reply #132 on: February 26, 2007, 06:53:48 PM »
How to I get the badge, lol, i've been approved now so what do I do?
Benedict Tucker Proud Government Minister of The Liberal Republic of Tuckerani, www.nationstates.net/tuckerani and www.nationstates.net/shaskinakara
NOW A !HEROOOO MEMMMMBBEBRR!! :D AND A CITIZEN :D!!!!

Offline Bara

« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2007, 11:50:14 PM »
I, Veramark, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.
Bara, King of Spam, Slayer of Spelling, Vanquisher of Grammar.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #134 on: March 01, 2007, 02:01:01 AM »
Dervmark is already a citizen, you can't have Veramark as one.