Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen reminder: Socioendangerment levels run from one to sixteen. Cooperation with mandatory sentencing from the Citoyen-Mediator may result in decreased rehabilitation length.

Author Topic: Count to 10,000  (Read 125387 times)

Offline kor

• Fluffy, Pink Boytoy
  • O HAI THAR!
Re: Count to 10,000
« Reply #3075 on: November 18, 2007, 02:32:37 AM »
I'm not even going to post a number here. You obviously think you control this thread, so I won't post in it. Happy? You've succeeded in destroying any fun I had in this thread. Thank you. As for me be contradicting, that is completely false. If I truly cared about post count I'd be #1 poster. Besides I do more important things in this region than worthless spamming.

Offline Larry

« Reply #3076 on: November 18, 2007, 08:13:10 AM »
3180 - *sigh* Okay, now you're just overreacting. As I said before, I agree with you. You have the right to post however you want. I'm not going to try and stop you. You really shouldn't let one person make you feel so oppressed. Ah, well. Back to worthless spamming for me then.
Enigmatic Comrade of The Party

Those who forget the pasta are doomed to reheat it.

Offline Tacolicious

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Tacoman
« Reply #3077 on: November 18, 2007, 06:33:14 PM »
3174- You should really read all the old pages of this. You'll find not many people posted words after the numbers. The fact that you are trying to make us is fairly arrogant and unfair to us that choose to not post words after the number.  :-P

3181 - So by that logic we should look over voting procedures and deny women the vote because that's how it used to be? Pffff.... perhaps you should just get with the times instead of trying to relive some old glory days of lazy posting without commentary. Welcome to the new millennium gramps.
http://www.nationstates.net/wheresoever

"Reality is an illusion albeit a persistant one"
"Wisest is he who knows he is not wise"
"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Delicious Comrade of the most Awesome Party

Offline kor

• Fluffy, Pink Boytoy
  • O HAI THAR!
« Reply #3078 on: November 18, 2007, 06:33:51 PM »
3182-Posting here I am contradicting myself, but I feel a response is necessary. You say I over-react. Let's review this little conversation we had.

Quote from:  Larry
3173 - I see. Now it all makes sense.

Anyway, these blank-posters are really crantzing my rosen! What will it take to make them stop?

It started with this, to which I responded with:

Quote from:  Korinn
3174- You should really read all the old pages of this. You'll find not many people posted words after the numbers. The fact that you are trying to make us is fairly arrogant and unfair to us that choose to not post words after the number.   :-P

Now, you will notice the tongue. The tongue implies a joke, a playful jibe. You responded with:

3175 - I'll have you know, it was mainly me and Soly who started the whole commenting thing, over in the Count Back To Zero thread. Because, seriously, both of these games were just boring before that. We're just trying to liven them up, and you're coming in here with your dull and uninteresting posts. There's more to life than numbers!

This is fairly insulting and you were being serious regardless of what you say. I'll admit I did over-react, but I don't like being insulted for having fun. I then said this.

3176-I have enough excitement outside the games forums and Taijitu for that matter. I come here occasionally to boost my post count. If you don't like my boring posts, then don't read them. It is not my fault you have a dull uninteresting life and need a forums game section to liven it up.

I will admit, this was rude, immature, and very uncharacteristic of me. I am slightly ashamed of it and I apologize, but I still feel I was insulted. You responded with this:

3177 - Woah, so now you're making wild assumptions at me? I have a very interesting life, actually, and I don't need you dragging me down with your dreary posts. If post count is that important to you, it wouldn't hurt to make the effort to brighten them up a bit.

I should probably point out here that I rarely take anything seriously, and I'm not doing so now. As far as I'm concerned you can post however you want. Be free!

Which would be fine, but you again mildly insult me and miss the fact that your posts were dragging me down. I countered with this:

3178- You were the one that made wild assumptions first. You basically called me and others that post just the numbers dull. So I fought fire with fire. I post how I choose and will continue to. And if you think this is serious you are mistaken. Plus you say you've made them more interesting, I still find the counting ones boring. Post count isn't important I keep it high to stay in the top ten.

Again, I felt this was true, but I will apologize for the insult. Your next post was:

3179 - You realise that fighting fire with fire doesn't actually work? Besides, I only said the posts were boring, not the people. And your desire to stay in the top ten obviously indicates that you do consider post count to be important. Stop contradicting yourself, man.

I once again feel you were insulting me. Now the rest of the posts are on this page so you can scroll to read them. I apologize for any insults directed at you, but this started as a joke. I was not the one that overreacted first. I think we can move on now.

EDIT: Taco Posted while I was

DO YOU PEOPLE NOT KNOW WHAT THE TONGUE SMILIE IS FOR?!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 06:37:14 PM by Korinn »

Offline Larry

« Reply #3079 on: November 18, 2007, 07:12:46 PM »
3183 - Hey, I made it clear in my second response that you shouldn't take any of my comments seriously. If it helps, just imagine that all of my posts are accompanied by the tongue. Nevertheless, I also apologize for anything you may have taken as an insult, and I think moving on is a good idea.

Offline Tacolicious

« Reply #3080 on: November 18, 2007, 08:25:16 PM »
3184 - I didn't start wearing a monocle and top hat so I could take things in good humor... My word! I never!

"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Offline Larry

« Reply #3081 on: November 18, 2007, 08:31:28 PM »
3185 - Man, I would love to have a monocle and a top hat. And a pocket watch on a chain.

Offline Tacolicious

« Reply #3082 on: November 18, 2007, 08:33:44 PM »
And a pocket watch on a chain.

3186 - I spin it around while paying homeless children a nickel to polish my shoes.

Offline Larry

« Reply #3083 on: November 18, 2007, 08:46:56 PM »
3187 - Yup, that's the good life, alright.

Offline Tacolicious

« Reply #3084 on: November 18, 2007, 08:47:51 PM »
3188 - Did you get angry mail too, Larry?

Offline Larry

« Reply #3085 on: November 19, 2007, 03:20:09 PM »
3189 - Angry mail? Why should I get angry mail? Everybody loves me!

Offline Magial

« Reply #3086 on: November 19, 2007, 07:08:28 PM »
3190 - We only need more 1 year! :clap: keep going  ;)

Offline Tacolicious

« Reply #3087 on: November 19, 2007, 07:41:22 PM »
3191 - I got angry mail  :D

Offline Larry

« Reply #3088 on: November 19, 2007, 09:12:03 PM »
3192 - From whom?

Offline Talmann

« Reply #3089 on: November 20, 2007, 01:38:06 AM »
 :trout:
3090... Must I correct y'all always?
 :fight:  :fight:
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki