Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen priority warning: Not reporting counter-revolutionary activities is conspiracy to commit counter-revolution under the Anticivil Activities Act. Penalties go up to and include permanent Ecclesiastical explusion.

Author Topic: Oaths of Office  (Read 12716 times)

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
Re: Oaths of Office
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2012, 02:32:34 AM »
I, St Oz, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office as enumerated by the Constitution, that I will ensure the security and wellbeing of the region at all times, fulfill my obligations to the World Assembly and acknowledge the voice of the people in doing so, uphold the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be by a vote of the Senate forfeit.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2012, 05:19:02 AM »
I, Myroria, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office as enumerated by the Constitution, that I will ensure the security and wellbeing of the region at all times, fulfill my obligations to the World Assembly and acknowledge the voice of the people in doing so, uphold the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be by a vote of the Senate forfeit.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Funkadelia

• Citizen
  • Contre nous de la tyrannie
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2013, 05:09:35 PM »
I, Funkadelia, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office enumerated by the Constitution, fulfill with due efficacy and impartiality the duties assigned to me by the Delegate or Acting Delegate, ensure the security and wellbeing of the region, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be forfeit by a vote of the Senate.
Today's date is: Today is Jocidi, 5 Cielidor AR 5 - Day 1770 of the Glorious Revolution.

Many trials make manifest
The stranger's fate, the curses' bane.
Many touchstones try the stranger
Many fall, but one remains.

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2013, 02:39:01 AM »
 I, Eluvatar, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office as enumerated by the Constitution, that I will ensure the security and wellbeing of the region at all times, fulfill my obligations to the World Assembly and acknowledge the voice of the people in doing so, uphold the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be by a vote of the Senate forfeit.

(click to show/hide)

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2013, 09:33:06 PM »
 I, St Oz, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office as enumerated by the Constitution, fufill the duties and responsibilities of the Delegate to secure the wellbeing of the region in the event of their absence, uphold the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be by a vote of the Senate forfeit.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 09:49:25 PM by St Oz »

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2013, 09:51:38 PM »
I, St Oz, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office enumerated by the Constitution, fulfill with due efficacy and impartiality the duties assigned to me by the Delegate or Acting Delegate, ensure the security and wellbeing of the region, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be forfeit by a vote of the Senate.

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2013, 09:52:25 PM »
I, St Oz, do solemnly swear that I will hold by and not abuse the powers of my office enumerated by the Constitution, fulfill with due efficacy and impartiality the duties assigned to me by the Delegate or Acting Delegate, ensure the security and wellbeing of the region, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my office and its powers may be forfeit by a vote of the Senate.

Offline Sovereign Dixie

• I regret nothing!
  • Fuck the revolution.
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2014, 03:14:22 PM »
I, Sovereign Dixie to hereby assume the office of Delegate, and pledge to protect the region, her citizens, and her interests from threats both internal and external by any means necessary, and to dedicate myself to improving the region in every aspect, to the best of my ability provide opportunities for NS gameplay for her members incorporating all levels of desired involvement.