Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let this region resound with the song of the Kitten Paw Happy-time, and be permeated with the smell of catnip and pine!

Author Topic: Foreign Update VII  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Charabzhahb

Foreign Update VII
« on: September 30, 2007, 12:29:26 PM »

Sept. 29th/07, 9th Congress, 9th Cabinet, 9th Senate
Population: 85 Nations
Regional Power: Moderate
UN Delegate: Paleomiz

Executive Government:
Supreme Chancellor: HEM
President: Pineapleboy
Vice President: Paleomiz
Chief Justice: Pez201
Associate Justice: Jay
Grand Admiral: HEM
Foreign Secretary: Cordova I
Culture Minister: NasalivesII
Provincial General: The Frenchman
Finance Minster: Vacant
Junior Foreign Secretary: Revengerous
Junior Secretaries (All other departments): Vacant

Legislative Government:
Senate Speaker: Vacant
Senators:
Lethen
Danoboy
Cordova I
Verteger
Nlhp
Paleomiz
NasalivesII

Presidential and Senatorial Elections
The senate and cabinet were dissolved and elections were called for Sept.27th, 2007. Six candidates stood for the office of president: NasalivesII, Paleomiz, Pineapleboy, Lethen, Verteger and Lord Alphanesia.
Lord Alphanesia was banned from Europeia and therefore, withdrew from the race. It was a close race between Paleomiz and the incumbent President, Pineapleboy. In the end, Pineapleboy finished first and was re-elected as President and Paleomiz became the Vice-President.

Twelve candidates stood for election to Senate: Delvetia, NasalivesII, Danoboy, Cordova I, Lord Alphanesia, Paleomiz, Acarionne, Revengerous, Nlhp, The Frenchman, Lethen and Verteger.
Again, due to being banned, Lord Alphanesia had to withdraw from the Senate race. In the end, the following members were elected and re-elected: Lethen, Danoboy, Cordova I, Verteger, Nlhp, Paleomiz and NasalivesII.

President Pineapleboy Appoints Cabinent
Shortly after winning re-election to the presidency, President Pineapleboy appointed members of his cabinet. The cabinet saw some old members being returned to their previous posts: Cordova I to Foreign Affairs, NasalivesII to Cultural Affairs and HEM to the post of Grand Admiral. The two new members of cabinet are Revengerous to the Department of Immigration and The Frenchman to the post of Provincial General. The Department of Finance remains without a minister.

Appointment of New Junior Foreign Secretary
In addition to his duties as the Immigration Minister, Revengerous has been appointed the new junior Foreign Secretary.

High Treason
After a trial in Europeia's highest court, Lord Alphanesia has been found guilty of high treason because he conspired against Europeia and its government. He has been sentenced to a 8-week ban from Europeia and its forum.

Oct.1st Recruitment Drive
A big recruitment drive has been called for Oct. 1st/07. The new Immigration Minister, Revengerous, will lead it.

Europeian Prison
A prison has been constructed on Europeian soil. Prominents inmates include Lord Alphanesia, Rotalsia and PRA.

Political Parties
After being dead for a while, political parties have returned to Europeia during the election period. The Centralist Party (CP) was founded by HEM and the Dominant Efficiency Party (DEP) was founded by Revengerous.

An official message from the Europeian Office of Foreign Affairs
Written by: Cordova I, Europeian Foreign Secretary

~Danoboy63
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 12:35:36 PM by Danoboy63 »

Offline kor

• Fluffy, Pink Boytoy
  • O HAI THAR!
Re: Foreign Update VII
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 01:26:24 PM »
Thanks for the Update! Congrats to all elected and appointed.  :drunks:

Offline Charabzhahb

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 05:57:51 PM »
Thanks for the Update! Congrats to all elected and appointed.  :drunks:
Thanks!  :)

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 01:10:06 PM »
Wonderful!  I also extend my congratulations to the new (and returning) members of your government.  ;D

Offline Charabzhahb

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 11:45:09 AM »
Wonderful!  I also extend my congratulations to the new (and returning) members of your government.  ;D
Thank you. I will pass that on.  :D