Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us develop the University into a world-class school, and the centerpiece of Taijituan culture!

Author Topic: Sovereign Drunxie for Delegate  (Read 1925 times)

Offline Sovereign Dixie

• I regret nothing!
  • Fuck the revolution.
Sovereign Drunxie for Delegate
« on: June 30, 2014, 04:43:24 PM »
   I suppose some would say that I have no need to make a campaign thread seeing as how as of yet no one else has thrown their hat into the ring. But, it felt "off" not making one. So here it is.

I also wanted to get my thoughts out on what my aims and goals are for the region, and clue everyone into my plans are going forward.

First off, I'd like to thank everyone who has put so much of their time and effort into getting the place back up and running again, as well as the Loyal Opposition for keeping me on my toes.

We've gotten a good bit accomplished in a short frame of time. I couldn't be more pleased. We've gotten recruiting going and have a few new nations, gotten a new constitution which will help provide opportunities for new players to get engaged in the workings of the region, started the initial steps of creating a thriving Taijitu community which does not solely rely on NS for it's existence and kick started RP.

The influx of our long missed brothers and sisters has been staggering and at a pace that I couldn't have even hoped for. It's been almost uncanny the way everyone began showing back up, just on their own and ready to get involved.

Going forward, we will keep growing, I aim for us to have 400 - 600 nations by Christmas. A lofty goal, yes, but one that I think is attainable. Should we fall short, well, it's not so bad to aim for the stars and hit the moon instead.

I aim to revitalise our foreign policy as well, to make Taijitu a true player on the inter-regional stage as well as foster a greater awareness within the region regarding the affairs of the world at large. I will be exploring ideas on how to best do this within the coming days.

It is my hope, and goal to bring this region together to the best of my ability. As always my door will remain open to anyone who wishes to have an honest and productive dialogue on ways we can improve the region,

I would then, like to ask for your vote, to ask for a mandate sanctioned by the citizens of Taijitu, to continue the work that we have begun.

And as always, Taijitu over all!

And for those who would like an audio version, a bit more on the grandiose side, here you go. http://archive.org/details/Speech2
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 04:45:39 PM by Sovereign Dixie »

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
Re: Sovereign Drunxie for Delegate
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 05:07:44 PM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap:  :drunks: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Well stated sir! I particularly enjoyed the "grandiose" audio version. You have both my vote and my support.

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 06:13:05 PM »
Love the audio speech. Crazily, haphazardly indeed.

Long live SovereignDixie! Taijitu above all!

Offline Sovereign Dixie

• I regret nothing!
  • Fuck the revolution.
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 08:44:38 PM »
Thanks guys. It's much appreciated :)

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 09:58:15 PM »
Congratulations for your political career, I look forward to bashing a trout on your head whenever I feel like it :trout:
Also may there be dialog and constructive compromise.

But most of all, May Taijitu have Freedom and Democracy!

With love, xxx :whip:
Delfos