Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Be vigilant: Anticitoyens could be behind any corner.

Author Topic: Llanydern armed forces research, development and production division.  (Read 2074 times)

Offline LLANYDERN

To increase funds for further military development within our nation it has been decided to introduce military hardware onto the market.

Two weapons already in production are being offered to the market.

The first being the reliable and accurate Self Loading Rifle in 7.62 nato(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_FAL#United_Kingdom) which is made in small quantities within our nation and would be ideal for police or civilian needs. Please note that this weapon will fit standard (real world) soviet grenade launchers.

The second is a submachine gun the MGV-176 which fires .22 ammunition which allows the weapon to be easily suppressed/silenced and also controlled during automatic fire.  The ammunition is cheap and readily available and the low power of the round is offset by the high rate of fire 1200RPM fed from a high capacity drum above the weapon.

Also a weapon about to enter production for use with our nations security forces is offered.  A.M.R. MkI is a new anti material rifle chambered in a specially created 15mm round, ammunition variants include an explosive round and an Armour piercing round (made from tungsten with higher powered propellant (however the round is more touchy and so will need to be replaced more often then standard ammunition)).

I don't have anger issues I just prefer to solve my problems with violence!

Offline Union

• Loyalty to Self, Liberty to All
Re: Llanydern armed forces research, development and production division.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 04:00:20 AM »
Do you have anything lighter? We are currently looking for a simple semi-automatic rifle at below seven pounds.
"Deception, Intelligence, Method, Execution, and Exploitation."

Offline LLANYDERN

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 08:51:41 AM »
Well the FAL is a very good weapon, not too complex but with good range, accuracy and stopping power.  It can be converted to be a purely semi automatic weapon (my armed forces mainly use a version that has semi automatic and burst) with very little difficulty.  Its a little bit heavier then you wanted (at 8.8-9.8 lbs) but still a very good weapon and I'd doubt you'd find a better semi automatic weapon available.  Its more complicated then the AK series but is much better for the role you seem to want.

Offline Union

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 10:22:54 PM »
Can you give us an FAL with aluminum or high density polymer stock and body?

Offline LLANYDERN

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 08:38:08 AM »
Most of the variants made in my nation are with high density plastics, if you must have the lightest possible version a skeleton stock would be the best bet but it won't make it that much lighter.  Actually one of the problems with this weapon is that its really too light to fire the round it has on automatic that's why most nations switched it to semi or burst only. I'll have a look and see what we can do.

Offline LLANYDERN

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 11:45:42 AM »
Now available the Hawk 100 and Hawk 200

BAE Hawk

BAE Hawk T.1 trainer of No. 208 Squadron RAF.
Type Military trainer aircraft
Manufacturers Hawker Siddeley
British Aerospace (1977-1999)
BAE Systems (1999 onwards)
Maiden flight 1974
Primary user Royal Air Force
Unit cost £18 million (2003)

Hawk 200
armament
either 1 or 2, 25mm or 27mm cannon internally mounted
maximum ordinance load (including cannon) 7700lbs or 3,500kg

Speed=645mph 1038km/h at 8000ft 2440m (mach 0.87)
range (internal fuel) 554mls 892km

Offline Union

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 01:53:49 PM »
From DCL,

We wish to purchase 5000 FAL rifles and munition for arming Loyalist Army personnel. Please send us your price quote. 

Offline LLANYDERN

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2007, 10:15:39 AM »
Do you want new or refurnished weapons?
Low power optical sight, iron sights and do you want any upgraded to marksman standard?
Do you want single shot, single shot and burst, both of these can have automatic as well.
What kind of stock do you want (standard wood, standard high density plastics or folding stock)?
How many rounds of ammunition would you like, do you need blanks as well?
Any under-slung grenade launchers needed and if so how many and with what ammunition types in what quantity?

Once this has been cleared up we should be able to have a quote and send them to you shortly.

Offline Union

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2007, 01:19:53 PM »
-Single shot and Burst
-iron sights
-high density plastic stocks (We want specifically ultra high molecular weight polyethylene with rubber backing)
-500 rounds of ball ammunition for each rifle + eighty-five "50 000" capacity crates of assorted blanks and dummies.

No launchers, we want them shipped to Salestia by ship and transported from port by rail to our capital in Anyia.   

Offline LLANYDERN

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2007, 04:24:53 PM »
5000 rifles=
2.5 million rounds of live ammunition
4.25 million rounds of blanks and dummies
plus shiping

Lets say 4.5 million drath (roughly equivalent to the dollar)

Offline Union

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2007, 10:00:18 PM »
Done! Our payment of 20 250 000 yao can be picked up in Saletsian National Bank.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 12:03:33 AM by Chinese Loyalist »

Offline LLANYDERN

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2007, 05:37:26 PM »
Jolly good, a pleasure doing business with you, please bear us in mind for your future needs, plans for a family of armored vehicle's (rather like the Swedish system) as well as helicopters for a variety of needs.

Offline Union

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2007, 10:26:40 PM »
We like to place a large order of FAL rifles, with the same specification as last time.

Semi/Burst with UHDP M-16 style stocks

In addition to this, we require three 20 round magazines and one 30 round magazine for each rifle.

We require five hundred rounds of ammunition for each rifle, and five hundred blanks per rifle.

3000 rifles with iron sights

500 rifles with sniper rated scopes

We also want these rifles stamped with "PROPERTY OF LOYALIST ARMY" in 16 point font Bell Gothic on the stocks...and red silk ribbons tied into a bow tie at the end of the barrel. Please send us your quote, thank you!

Offline LLANYDERN

The FN FAL is being phased out of service in main line units as the new Infantry Weapon System (IWS) is being brought in, a version in 7.62 nato with semi-automatic fire only is being proposed for the export market.

If you wish either you could purchase this weapon, the actual IWS family (which includes rifle, carbine, marksman weapon, sniper weapon (in 7.62 nato) as well as a light machine gun (actually a squad automatic but light machine gun is its official designation) all in 5.56 nato) or the FAL, though the request of the bows would be unavailable.

Offline LLANYDERN

Llanydern AFRDPD is proud to present the latest in Infantry weapons with a family of weapons for the modern army on a budget, the Infantry Weapon System.

IWS-R this is a modern assault rifle, ball pup 30 round magazine (on 5.56 calibre) ambidextrous controls with downward ejection of spent shells allowing right and left handed shooters, standard optic rail allows a variety of Llanydern made optics to be used, under rail allows various fittings including various fore grips, torch (normal light, red light and infra red), grenade launcher (in development), shot gun (in development).

IWS-C this is the assault carbine variant of the IWS-R, only modification is the shortening of the overall length and the fact that laser dot is added to give close range edge, designed for use by vehicle/artillery crew and for forces used in urban and other close terrain.

IWS-M this is the marksman variant of the IWS-R with bi-pod and higher powered marksman scope as standard (note still has automatic capacity)

IWS-L designated by Llanydern's military as a light machine gun this is actually a squad automatic with bi-pod, high capacity magazine (50 rounds), heavy barrel (two provided one light for assault roles, one heavy for prolonged fire) altered action to increase rate of fire.

IWS-S this is the sniper variant of the IWS-R with bi-pod, heavy sniper acturised barrel, fires 7.62 NATO, high powered marksman scope as standard semi automatic fire only.

Also for export and for police duties, there is a version of the IWS-R in semi automatic only, both in 7.62 NATO and 5.56 though other calibres will be considered if there is demand.