Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen reminder: Socioendangerment levels run from one to sixteen. Cooperation with mandatory sentencing from the Citoyen-Mediator may result in decreased rehabilitation length.

Author Topic: October 2012: Platforms  (Read 1780 times)

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
October 2012: Platforms
« on: October 05, 2012, 04:56:07 AM »
Candidates are encouraged to submit a platform in this thread.

Platforms should not exceed 1000 characters in length.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
Re: October 2012: Platforms
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 10:09:08 AM »
I wish to submit the Independent Platform "Imagine"

IMAGINE

You, you may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope today you’ll join us, and Taijitu will be as one.

We know people want change, we shall join together and make Taijitu a more democratic and participative place for everyone, destroying all barriers for participation in our politics, a government governed by the People.

People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be, until they have learned to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises.

The sort-of-Inactive Founders and their groups incite the active people in the endeavor of trying to govern without proper conditions to keep them powerless. Political conscious people, realizing that the break-down of all the autocratic barriers by the Founders is inevitable and progressive, are trying to help to enlighten and organize their fellow People of Taijitu.

Victory will belong only to those who have faith in the people, those who are immersed in the life-giving spring of popular creativity.