General Category > Video Games

Regional Youtube Channel

<< < (2/3) > >>

Toastania:

--- Quote from: Allama on June 23, 2015, 06:56:38 PM ---I've been thinking about trying Let's Play videos as a method for overcoming stage fright/camera shyness. It'd give me a chance to practice talking for an audience over gaming video so people can't see my stupid face.

Maybe once I get used to people hearing me (and become inured to nasty commenters) I could record one where I pop in at the end for final comments.

Let me know if the channel gets created after all. Perhaps I'll contribute!  :D

--- End quote ---

In real life, I have major social anxiety (at the result of heavy bullying -- but I digress). Talking to others online (like skype and such) has helped a lot and has contributed towards me feeling more comfortable when socializing. I think the channel will help anybody who wants to help and I hope it will help you overcome your stage fright/camera shyness :). If you want to discuss more or whatever, feel free to send me a skype invite (I'm "vandernom") or add me on steam. Anybody wanting to help with the channel can add me. Although, to be fair, anybody can add me and I'll be fine as long as the person states who they are so I know they are from this region. :P My steam = http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063955492/

Lindisfarne:
I think a YouTube channel is a good idea!   :clap:
 :tai: FTW!

AwesomeSaucer:
Shall we put it to vote?

St Oz:
Probably doesn't need a vote, just dedicated individuals from taijitu making things.

Allama:

--- Quote from: Toastania on June 27, 2015, 08:10:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: Allama on June 23, 2015, 06:56:38 PM ---I've been thinking about trying Let's Play videos as a method for overcoming stage fright/camera shyness. It'd give me a chance to practice talking for an audience over gaming video so people can't see my stupid face.

Maybe once I get used to people hearing me (and become inured to nasty commenters) I could record one where I pop in at the end for final comments.

Let me know if the channel gets created after all. Perhaps I'll contribute!  :D

--- End quote ---

In real life, I have major social anxiety (at the result of heavy bullying -- but I digress). Talking to others online (like skype and such) has helped a lot and has contributed towards me feeling more comfortable when socializing. I think the channel will help anybody who wants to help and I hope it will help you overcome your stage fright/camera shyness :). If you want to discuss more or whatever, feel free to send me a skype invite (I'm "vandernom") or add me on steam. Anybody wanting to help with the channel can add me. Although, to be fair, anybody can add me and I'll be fine as long as the person states who they are so I know they are from this region. :P My steam = http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063955492/

--- End quote ---

Awesome, thanks very much! ^_^ Talking to people online has made me much less afraid of social interactions IRL too. Now to face... the dreaded Cam-er-A.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version