Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Long live the Glorious Revolution!

Author Topic: Southern Ryazania Peace Summit  (Read 13695 times)

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Re: Southern Ryazania Peace Summit
« Reply #180 on: July 12, 2007, 03:37:10 PM »
"Well, I wish I could follow suit with the Ozian, but I don't think I'd get away with it." Emma laughed.

She took out her pen and signed the document, with a slight pause between her first and last name as if she was thinking if what she was doing was right.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Pachamama

« Reply #181 on: July 12, 2007, 03:40:17 PM »
"I have an uneasy feeling" Minister Yar said.
"That was a bit too sudden"
He looked after the Oznian delegate.
Then his eyes moved across the room as if he was searching for something, something amiss in all the turbulence that had set in.
Somewhat helpless he looked up to the Saletsian delegate.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 03:43:02 PM by Pachamama »
The power we hold comes from our citizens.
And they may take it away as well.

Economic Left/Right: -5.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.92

"War`s  begin where you will
but they do not stop where you please"

Machiavelli

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #182 on: July 12, 2007, 06:50:01 PM »
Francis looked about nervously and then headed for the door.
"I'll be needing my gun, Ozians leaving suddenly is never a good sign."
He grabbed his gun from the guards and lit a cigar. someone might need to be killed and he was going to be ready for that possability...

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Pachamama

« Reply #183 on: July 12, 2007, 07:44:22 PM »
Minister Yar looked around. Suddenly he felt like an idiot as he began to search the place were the Ozian emissary had been placed for things lying around. Things big enough to cause trouble.
Then he followed the Uichi Ryu delegate.
"Wait up, don`t do anything rushed" he called out.
While walking up to the door he turned around calling "Have the place searched, I may be seeing ghosts but just to be sure"
To the guards he said "And watch that woman from Myroria. If anything happens to her we will be in hell"
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 07:48:24 PM by Pachamama »

Machiavelli

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #184 on: July 12, 2007, 08:50:26 PM »
ooc: CL what do you mean? I can't find the pen to sign it..gives you time to explain

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #185 on: July 12, 2007, 09:01:52 PM »
"sure thing Yar. it may be wise if you come with me, these Ozians have been known to destroy entire cities when they are displeased. we will go to my ship in the harbor, from there we can video link with the conference."
as he passed a small regiment of Uichi Ryan Soldiers he said the following.
"You there go search the conference room, i want this entire region on high alert, that Ozian left way to fast for anyone to be comfortable with. I SAID MOVE IT SOLDIER!!!!"
he continued walking to the harbor shouting orders at soldiers.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #186 on: July 12, 2007, 09:08:33 PM »
Emma looked around and took a Luger from her beltline, putting it on the table. She then took out her cell phone and hit "3".

"Meneldur, this is Emma. The Ozians left suddenly, and some of the delegates are worried they might be trying something. I hope they just didn't want to sign the document, but you always have got to be sure. Excuse me for a moment."

"Guards! I want to to be alert and ready."

"I'll see you soon Meneldur."

"Emma, if you want to leave, just do so. I've heard the terms, tell them I myself say it's fine if you don't have time to sign."

"I've signed already, Meneldur, and I'm not worried. I'll have the guards lead me to the car."

"Good, good. I'll see you soon."

"You too, Meneldur."

Emma hung up.

"I'm sorry to be leaving so soon, but it must be the hype that's going on. Meneldur wants me back in Myroria. Thank you for everything. Goodbye."
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Mor'os

• Taijitu's Cuddliest Emperor
« Reply #187 on: July 12, 2007, 09:10:32 PM »
"Well, if we are finished here..." said Tadom, slightly mystified by the panic that had gripped the other representatives, "Then I suppose I will lend my final approval to this document. I hope that a seal will perform the same as a written signature?" Without waiting for an answer to this rhetorical question he produced two seals and a container of, as was revealed when it was opened, black and red ink. One seal went into the red, the other the black,and both were stamped down neatly, one on top of the other, onto the paper.

"It has been an honor to work with you. Please, I will take my leave now," Tadom concluded with a stiff bow to the others present, before taking his leave.
"Ul dé mur e nez dí zhìn bu sà."
"Don't trust the rats, they're working for the wolves."
Shauas Tadom, age 6,  commenting on national security.

"Kar-dav on shí dí dor yé. Zat téi he!"
"I really like His Divinity's tail. It tickles!"
Nasme Ūtum, age 5, commenting on imperial policy.

Offline Zimmerwald

• Demon Barber of Taijitu
« Reply #188 on: July 12, 2007, 09:18:07 PM »
"I wouldn't simply assign dark ulterior motives behind the actions of the Ozian diplomat.  After all, the agreement's concluded, we've begun to sign, and there's no real reason for them to maintain a representative here.  After all, St Oz is not directly treated or mentioned in this treaty.  Speaking of which..."

He pulled out his fountain pen and signed.

"I'll take my leave though, as this meeting seems to be breaking up."

ProP Spokesperson

Offline Pachamama

« Reply #189 on: July 12, 2007, 09:27:27 PM »
Minister Yar found out that having been a conscripted soldier a long time ago did not compensate for being a diplomat for so many years.
He had some troubles following the man from Uichi Ryu.

"Wait up, what are you going to do?"
He cursed himself for spending more time with the reading of files and less with some exercise.

Machiavelli

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #190 on: July 12, 2007, 09:39:53 PM »
"we are going to make sure this city can withstand an Ozian assault. this is a job not just for diplomats but for soldiers and workers, those who are willing to do what needs to be done."

Offline Talmann

« Reply #191 on: July 12, 2007, 10:02:25 PM »
OOC: I guess my two delegates will go, too, as they're the last ones in the room...
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
« Reply #192 on: July 13, 2007, 03:13:39 AM »
OOC: LOL! you people are unnecessarily paranoid, There's only 60 Staii fighters in the area and there's only 1 fleet there and there's only 80,000 Ozian Troops in the area

You can't do much with that! rofl!!!

Offline Zimmerwald

• Demon Barber of Taijitu
« Reply #193 on: July 13, 2007, 03:18:57 AM »
OOC: in other words, listen to this:

Quote from: G-C
I wouldn't simply assign dark ulterior motives behind the actions of the Ozian diplomat.  After all, the agreement's concluded, we've begun to sign, and there's no real reason for them to maintain a representative here.  After all, St Oz is not directly treated or mentioned in this treaty.

ProP Spokesperson

Offline Union

• Loyalty to Self, Liberty to All
« Reply #194 on: July 13, 2007, 03:46:19 AM »
Maja felt nervous at the others' reaction to the sudden exit of Oz's representative. She heard stories about these Ozians...

"Representatives, I'm sure there's nothing to be alarmed. By the way, I have bought along a little trinket form the State research programs."

Maja pulled out what look like a long and narrow thermo bottle in bronze silver.

"This container is made out of several thick layers of tungsten high alloy and boron carbide matrix. It was design to protect and preserve treaty documents, like the one we wrote for this peace summit. In combination with a oil shock layer and airtight lock seal, any document store inside can resist explosive blast and high temperature up to 4500 degrees Celsius. We were hoping to test this with the original copy of this treaty...with your permission fellow Representatives."
"Deception, Intelligence, Method, Execution, and Exploitation."