Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: More stylish University uniforms and supplies for our dear students!

Author Topic: Southern Ryazania Peace Summit  (Read 13705 times)

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
Re: Southern Ryazania Peace Summit
« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2007, 06:53:17 AM »
"Hmm seems to me you talmanners actualy have no say in what gos on here, so kindly shut the fuck up and let those with an actual stake in this decide what is to happen. southern ryazania should remain under control of all nations of Easteros until they put in place a new govornment (basicly put it up for the next country who wants a spot on the map). soryy my Ozian friend but i believe your people would do better to keep their eyes on the decietful Myrorians and let us natives deal with our own continental issues, if you feel you must keep yourself in it i will understand but i feel it unneeded. otherwise i believe we should continue on as otherwise agreed."

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline The Empire

• Glory to the dark gods!
« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2007, 11:25:20 AM »
OOC: Would those 50k/soldier be annually or monthly Garth? Because anually, each soldier is going to cost a LOT more, besides the paycheck that's maybe 2000$/month there is facility maintenance, food, water, sanitation, laundry, fuel, heating, electricity, ammunition, vehicle maintenance, weapon and equipment maintenance and so on. All that would sum up into an effective cost closer to 100k-150k$/year for each soldier. /OOC

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Pachamama

« Reply #122 on: July 10, 2007, 12:39:40 PM »
OOC: Not to forget that the costs would include damage costs and reparations.Which would include:
The cost for soldiers and civilians disabled in this war as long as they live and for the families who have lost someone to this war.
The costs will include every book burned in a bombed out library, psychological treatment costs for war victims, rebuilding of every building, road, bridge, and other structure destroyed in this war, no matter who was originally responsible.
Every dozer, it`s fuel, maintenance cost  and the paycheck of it`s driver will be in the equation.
Also every nation that gives humanitarian relief, have they been involved in the war or not
Will have it`s expenses paid as part of the reparation.
The power we hold comes from our citizens.
And they may take it away as well.

Economic Left/Right: -5.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.92

"War`s  begin where you will
but they do not stop where you please"

Machiavelli

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2007, 03:32:24 PM »
"Hmm seems to me you talmanners actualy have no say in what gos on here, so kindly shut the fuck up and let those with an actual stake in this decide what is to happen. southern ryazania should remain under control of all nations of Easteros until they put in place a new govornment (basicly put it up for the next country who wants a spot on the map). soryy my Ozian friend but i believe your people would do better to keep their eyes on the decietful Myrorians and let us natives deal with our own continental issues, if you feel you must keep yourself in it i will understand but i feel it unneeded. otherwise i believe we should continue on as otherwise agreed."

If I remember correctly, the UASS had no stake in the Canadian Civil War on Arda. So why should we have no stake on a war on Easteros.
Article II: The Legislative

4. The Senate shall have the power to remove the Delegate or Vice Delegate from office if they in their opinion have violated the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, broken their oath or failed to fulfill their duties, by a two-thirds majority vote.

"YES WE CAN!" Barack Obama 2007

Offline Talmann

« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2007, 03:34:58 PM »
OOC: Delfos is part of UASS... right?
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2007, 03:57:45 PM »
OOC: I mean buying all of their equipment and things, not their paychecks. I don't see why I would have to pay their paychecks if they're not my soldiers.

"If Myroria does not get Dysanii, this peace summit serves no further purpose."

"Prime Minister Black, if you cannot act in a civilized manner I don't see why you should be here. Now put out your cigarette, some of us would rather not secondhand smoke six packs here."
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 03:59:50 PM by Libertarian Monarchy of Myroria »
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2007, 04:16:48 PM »
OOC: Delfos is part of UASS... right?

They are part of UASS, but the Civil War was too far away from them.

4. The Senate shall have the power to remove the Delegate or Vice Delegate from office if they in their opinion have violated the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, broken their oath or failed to fulfill their duties, by a two-thirds majority vote.

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2007, 05:43:22 PM »
OOC: prime ministers brother not the prime minister himself.

"i am here as my siters in arms died in a war which spawned this conference, not to mention for the interest of solidarity in Easteros. also comment on my smoking again bitch and i will put a bullet between your eyes, my rifle is right outside this room and don't you doubt that i can get it. theres a reason i commanded the first strikes on carcossa were led by myself and a few good women who are now dead. but back to buisness i am saying that even my fellow UASS members should stay out of this and leave it to a federation of the nations of Easteros."
Richard lit up another cigarette. (this guy is most definately going to die of lung cancer)

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2007, 07:07:05 PM »
I agree. A federation of Easteros nations should decide the fate of Southern Ryzania. That would be more appropriate than having a communist allaince decide what should be done.

Offline Pachamama

« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2007, 10:00:49 PM »
"Before this turns into a shootout at high noon we should put the proposal from Uichi Ryu to vote.
Why not any in favor just say so and all others not in favor do the same"
Minister Yar was trough his eighth cup of coffee and his second set of nerves.
He had loosened his tie and sunk a bit into his chair.
"I agree to it"
The power we hold comes from our citizens.
And they may take it away as well.

Economic Left/Right: -5.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.92

"War`s  begin where you will
but they do not stop where you please"

Machiavelli

Offline Saletsia

• Long live the EMpire of Saletsia!
« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2007, 10:50:31 PM »
"To come back to what the Talmänner said: our forces are already helping local officials to regain control over their areas and we are even helping through humanitarian aid. Southern Ryazania is not a piece of land destined to be a "communist colony"....We are there to guarantee peace and to come back to normality...", he paused and thought about the proposal from PUR , then said: "I agree."

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #131 on: July 11, 2007, 12:11:12 AM »
"I'll sign any proposal in which Myroria gets Dysanii."
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Mor'os

• Taijitu's Cuddliest Emperor
« Reply #132 on: July 11, 2007, 12:29:55 AM »
"On what grounds does Myroria consider itself entitled to Dysanii? I can see none personally besides greed and a desire for power, which, unfortunately, do not quite justify such a claim."
"Ul dé mur e nez dí zhìn bu sà."
"Don't trust the rats, they're working for the wolves."
Shauas Tadom, age 6,  commenting on national security.

"Kar-dav on shí dí dor yé. Zat téi he!"
"I really like His Divinity's tail. It tickles!"
Nasme Ūtum, age 5, commenting on imperial policy.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #133 on: July 11, 2007, 12:34:08 AM »
"The grounds of peace. The UASS will give us Dysanii peacefully, and they get to colonize - uh, liberate, Southern Ryazania. Does Mor'os really want a world war so that they can say 'Yeah, we kept Myroria out of Dysanii'?"
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 12:35:54 AM by Libertarian Monarchy of Myroria »

Offline Mor'os

• Taijitu's Cuddliest Emperor
« Reply #134 on: July 11, 2007, 12:36:34 AM »
"In short, you feel entitled to it because you simply want it, even if it isn't rightfully yours. And if you don't get it, you threaten to throw the international equivalent of a tantrum like some ill behaved child."
"Ul dé mur e nez dí zhìn bu sà."
"Don't trust the rats, they're working for the wolves."
Shauas Tadom, age 6,  commenting on national security.

"Kar-dav on shí dí dor yé. Zat téi he!"
"I really like His Divinity's tail. It tickles!"
Nasme Ūtum, age 5, commenting on imperial policy.