Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Be vigilant: Anticitoyens could be behind any corner.

Author Topic: Taijitu v. Govindia  (Read 14380 times)

Offline PoD Gunner

• Praefectus praetorio.
  • Citizen
  • Egrota Egrota Egrota!!!
Re: Taijitu v. Govindia
« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2008, 12:46:32 PM »
You may do a lot of things in this region, even question the administration, precisely because there is no administration abuse, but you of course know better so there's no point in me explaining anything. If you have issues against me, please take it to Court, that seems to be your second nature. If you're not willing to do that, try to contain yourself. Now, let us not present a lame show before this Court, at least I don't intend to do that and will not further respond to your attacks. If you have the desire to question the administration's efficiency, do so in a civil way. If you are making any accuses, speak loud and clear so that we all can understand what your problem is.

However, I would ask the Court to remember the line our distinguished colleague uses here: the administration of Taijitu does nothing else but abuse its subjects. Hm...I wonder if he could back up such a serious accusation. Perhaps the history of making claims without back-up has finally reached its rightful owner?

On another note, our scanner has identified not one but several proxies in the case of Govindia. He has used different IPs to circumvent his IRC ban in numerous occasions, that's just supplementary evidence. Allow me to repeat: this has however no place in this Court. You could try to politely ask Limitless Events for the evidence, since he is under no obligation to present it to you.

*leaves the premises and goes to lunch*.
Co-Founder of Taijitu
Former Delegate of The Lexicon (by mistake), The Rejected Realms (par force) and Taijitu (elected)
*Home of GMT* / www.nationstates.net/nation=red_kagran

Offline Osamafune

• Myminicity
« Reply #121 on: January 16, 2008, 07:09:13 PM »
Nice way to avoid answering my questions.

As for the admin abuse, I'm sure you remember some of those conversations you had with you witnesses where you had told them not to testify about certain things because of something having to do with "loyalty." You remember that, don't you? If I was to present evidence for that, you would likely sue me. But, the logs are right there on IRC, go have a look. But wait! Some of the IRC logs have "vanished," as Limi admitted to. For all I know, it may not even be there. Again, if I presented evidence for that, you would probably have me sued.

Also, some of us have noticed posts going missing in the rp forum. Any evidence of that would be in the admin logs, which I wouldn't have access to (and if I did and presented the evidence, again, you would probably have me sued).

As for the proxy issue, Govindia accesses the forum from work. Seeing as the company is Boeing, there's a chance they use proxies. However, there's no way for him to know that. The thought probably didn't even cross his mind. I know it wouldn't have mine. Also, he isn't assigned to any single computer, either. He could use station #1 today, and then be assigned to station #5 tomorrow. That would account for the number of ips he's used. Is this something worth banning someone over?

Also, if he was using a proxy to get around the restriction, why aren't we seeing him using them to get around the ban? What is even the point of banning him then? If Limi is above the law, and "cares" for Taijitu, why didn't he ban him for the ToS violation before now? There's no way this can be motivated politically or in some other manner.

Offline Limitless Events

• Global Moderator
« Reply #122 on: January 16, 2008, 10:54:49 PM »
But wait! Some of the IRC logs have "vanished," as Limi admitted to. For all I know, it may not even be there. Again, if I presented evidence for that, you would probably have me sued.
Never said any IRC logs have vanished, that is very hard to accomplish since every single person who logs the convo needs to lose it. I have however stated there are gaps in the admin log where posts are deleted but no record of the deletion exists. I found the solution to this is that it only logs when an admin or mod deletes something and not a normal user.

Also, some of us have noticed posts going missing in the rp forum. Any evidence of that would be in the admin logs, which I wouldn't have access to (and if I did and presented the evidence, again, you would probably have me sued).
same reason as above

Also, if he was using a proxy to get around the restriction, why aren't we seeing him using them to get around the ban? What is even the point of banning him then? If Limi is above the law, and "cares" for Taijitu, why didn't he ban him for the ToS violation before now? There's no way this can be motivated politically or in some other manner.
The reason you aren't seeing him getting around the ban is because I have banned the entire range associated with the proxy. The reason I have not banned him before this beccause of the ToS violation is due to his trial. If I banned him then you would be yelling and screaming that I'm trying to circumvent justice by denying him the right to a trial.
Make sense? What fun is there in making sense?

Offline Osamafune

• Myminicity
« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2008, 04:55:32 AM »
But wait! Some of the IRC logs have "vanished," as Limi admitted to. For all I know, it may not even be there. Again, if I presented evidence for that, you would probably have me sued.
Never said any IRC logs have vanished, that is very hard to accomplish since every single person who logs the convo needs to lose it. I have however stated there are gaps in the admin log where posts are deleted but no record of the deletion exists. I found the solution to this is that it only logs when an admin or mod deletes something and not a normal user.

same reason as above
The thing with the IRC logs makes sense, but the thing with the missing forum posts doesn't seeing as one of my own topics had vanished.

The reason you aren't seeing him getting around the ban is because I have banned the entire range associated with the proxy. The reason I have not banned him before this beccause of the ToS violation is due to his trial. If I banned him then you would be yelling and screaming that I'm trying to circumvent justice by denying him the right to a trial.
That must be one heck of a lot of proxies the ip of which you banned. If he knowingly used a proxy, then he could probably just use one you haven't already banned. All you have to do is google "proxy" and you'll receive pages that lists tons of proxies you can use. But a response about Gov's working situation would be nice though.

And what good waiting until the trial was over, since now their ruling and opinions hardly matter.

Offline PoD Gunner

• Praefectus praetorio.
  • Citizen
« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2008, 08:00:14 AM »
As for the admin abuse, I'm sure you remember some of those conversations you had with you witnesses where you had told them not to testify about certain things because of something having to do with "loyalty." You remember that, don't you? If I was to present evidence for that, you would likely sue me. But, the logs are right there on IRC, go have a look. But wait! Some of the IRC logs have "vanished," as Limi admitted to. For all I know, it may not even be there. Again, if I presented evidence for that, you would probably have me sued.

I doubt I ever pressured anybody into giving me statements, as any prosecutor I have tried to pick witnesses that would serve my case in the best way - unlike you manipulate people in here - and I have proof for that, oh respectable Osamafune. You trick even your own RP by having a poor puppet do your bidding, so don't assume you can talk to me about who you are, I am aware of that all too well.

IRC logs have vanished? One can be rather silly at times, I guess:  IRC logs belong to the one who logged them, they're not a forum thread that can be deleted by an administrator. They have vanished where from?

What the RP is concerned, anybody in here knows I haven't spent a minute in my whole NS career doing RP, so again I fail to see the relevance of it. There are RP moderators, I guess they are the ones you should talk to. And See Limi's explanation above for posts that are deleted by the one who has made them.

I think this  circus has been going on long enough and I expect the Court to put an end to this situation.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 08:18:09 AM by PoD Gunner »
Co-Founder of Taijitu
Former Delegate of The Lexicon (by mistake), The Rejected Realms (par force) and Taijitu (elected)

Offline Osamafune

• Myminicity
« Reply #125 on: January 17, 2008, 05:10:41 PM »

I doubt I ever pressured anybody into giving me statements, as any prosecutor I have tried to pick witnesses that would serve my case in the best way - unlike you manipulate people in here - and I have proof for that, oh respectable Osamafune. You trick even your own RP by having a poor puppet do your bidding, so don't assume you can talk to me about who you are, I am aware of that all too well.

IRC logs have vanished? One can be rather silly at times, I guess:  IRC logs belong to the one who logged them, they're not a forum thread that can be deleted by an administrator. They have vanished where from?

What the RP is concerned, anybody in here knows I haven't spent a minute in my whole NS career doing RP, so again I fail to see the relevance of it. There are RP moderators, I guess they are the ones you should talk to. And See Limi's explanation above for posts that are deleted by the one who has made them.

I think this  circus has been going on long enough and I expect the Court to put an end to this situation.
I didn't say you pressured people into giving you statements, I said you had them agree to not testify on certain things based upon some kind of loyalty. I would LOVE to know how I manipulated people in here. I know you claimed I did with Ithania's testimony, but that claim is bogus. She had stated that she used to hold the position of Deputy Foreign Minister, and I had asked for clarification on that. Is that really manipulation? No.  ::) And what do you mean I trick my own rp by having a puppet do my bidding? I do have a puppet nation in the rp, hopefully that doesn't come as a surprise to anybody because I publicly posted that so everyone would know. But there are no links between the two nations, other than I have plans to eventually go to war against Hadera for the oil, but it's supposed to be a failure and end up triggering an economic depression. Happy for me divulging my plans, now?  ::) If anybody is "tricking their rp," it's I-S for having not one puppet nation but two, one of which is allied with his main nation.

I think me saying "the thing with the IRC logs makes sense" would have meant that I admitted I was mistaken. The missing posts are still not accounted for though.

Note that I haven't accused you of anything except for the aforementioned in the first paragraph. I didn't accuse you of deleting posts, but someone has. The only mod who is even semi-active would be G-C, and I find it doubtful he would sink to doing that.

Offline PoD Gunner

• Praefectus praetorio.
  • Citizen
« Reply #126 on: January 18, 2008, 08:16:30 AM »
I have checked the logs upon PM notification from a few Taijituans and couldn't find anything in the logs. You are accusing the administration of this forum in a trial thread of 1) incompetence and 2) abuse. I will see that you back up those charges or suffer the consequences of going too far with your newly discovered rebellious talents. And you know very well what I am talking about when I say you manipulate people. I am not speaking about the trial, but generally about your activities in Taijitu. When the time comes I will also show it.

Now, as for my interrogation methods, I have not played out the loyalty card more than it was normal. I have asked for statements on issues that would serve my purpose, that of convicting your client. I have never said all the people I know in Taijitu wanted to see your client out of here as badly as others, it is logic that I will use what there was in my advantage, don't you think? Accusing me of that, however, is rather exaggerated. Had I done that, you would have got no favorable statement for your client, including that of Thel of which I was aware it was asked for. Govindia doesn't need a staged trial or faked statements, as far as the accusations go. He has done a wonderful job himself of making sure plenty exist. Now, if you have anything to say about that, please do so in a clear manner, I am done playing with half statements.

I have touched upon the IRC logs issue because, in spite of your total lack of understanding of how those logs may disappear, you choose to first accuse and point your finger indicating those logs have been deleted on purpose to hide something, and only after understanding the issue, you mumble : "mmh...yes...that is a satisfactory explanation"... I am sorry but have you by any chance been appointed as an advocate of the people or do you believe we're RPing the French Revolution in here and you get to be Robespierre?! That only shows your commitment to boost your case and your image in Taijitu by yelling around "admin. abuse!" under the auspices of an administration that tolerates such behavior and of a Court that remains silent and watches this show go on. That is a weakness of this region you have identified and chosen to exploit. In that respect, I agree with you: the administration has been very slow, in your client's case also. That is because Taijitu was born out of an admin. abuse and we'd rather allow people like yourself do whatever they do undisturbed, than take actions. Nevertheless, congratulations to you. You have picked some useful habits from your client.
Co-Founder of Taijitu

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #127 on: January 18, 2008, 01:19:09 PM »
This has absolutely nothing to do with the Taijitu vs. Govindia proceedings and has gone on quite long enough.  The verdict was reached, stated, etc., so this trial is over.  Please take this debate and any relevant legal action elsewhere immediately.

From hereon out no posts are necessary that are not from one of this trial's Justices.

(click to show/hide)