Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: If a neighbor is in need of revolutionary rehabilitation, report it to the Citizen-Liaision!

Author Topic: Questions regarding the Order answered here...  (Read 6113 times)

Offline PoD Gunner

• Praefectus praetorio.
  • Citizen
  • Egrota Egrota Egrota!!!
Re: Questions regarding the Order answered here...
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2007, 09:10:54 AM »
Welcome to the Order, Lady Khab! Brother Thyatira is of course, right, We are honored to have You among us!
*embraces Lady Khab and lifts his silver rhyton in Her Honor*
Co-Founder of Taijitu
Former Delegate of The Lexicon (by mistake), The Rejected Realms (par force) and Taijitu (elected)
*Home of GMT* / www.nationstates.net/nation=red_kagran

Offline kor

• Fluffy, Pink Boytoy
  • O HAI THAR!
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2007, 11:34:39 PM »
After much pondering I have decided that I, Korinna, hereby wish to join The Order of The Gryphons.

I was attracted to the Order, because I share many of the  same ideals. I believe in honor, respect, and helping to better society and helping your fellow man.

I have always used my personal moral code to try to help those in need. I have always tried to be kind to everyone I meet, including those who sometimes do not deserve it. I do not let my kindness and generosity cloud my judgment though.  I will not to  hesitate to point out something that I believe is morally wrong. This has let me to be an outcast at times. I believe I am intelligent and believe that if educated to do the right thing people can change. I have been told that I am a great listener and have counseled my friends many times. I try my best to show respect and honor to those who have earned it. I do believe in the end love and respect is all we have to look forward to.

Here is the link to my nation in Taijitu. http://www.nationstates.net/brothers_of_korinna

Thank You for considering my application. I would also like to thank Thy for helping me with a difficult decision.

Offline Thyatira

• The Holy Tetramorph
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2007, 05:25:26 PM »
Aspirant Korinna,
Thank you for your Application to the Order.
The usual method of processing Applications -- that of Sponsorship by at least 2 Champions -- has up until now been suspended. There are, however, now enough Knights of the Taijitu Chapter to allow for such Support.
Therefore, your Application cannot be processed properly until you have your 2 Champions. There may be volunteers for this, but nothing prevents you from contacting Accepted Knights (presumably by PM) to ask them to speak here on your behalf.

+++ To All Accepted Knights! Stand forwarde & vowche for thysse Aspirant! +++
+++ The Holy and Gryphonnic Land of New Thyatira, +++
+++ Founding Nation of The Order of Gryphons +++

Under the overwhelming pressure applied by the Cookie Comrade I have been compelled to add the following: " this is true.  We owe you our thanks, oh grandfather of everything that is Awesome."
I thus accept the title Grandfather of Awesomeness.

Offline Khablan

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2007, 05:41:10 PM »
I will vouch for the aspirant Korinna, if I qualify as a supporter.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 05:43:37 PM by Khablan »
For all the news, check out our Community Office!

Got questions?  We got answers!  Come see our Information Section!

Official welcome wagon of Taijitu, Co-Minister of Community and Recruitment. Taijitu's ambassador to TWP, Madre Califidrix of the Order of Gryphons. 

Also unofficial forum mom - provider of various sources of solace for the soul, including but not limited to cookies, hugs, and hot cocoa.

Offline Thyatira

• The Holy Tetramorph
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2007, 02:15:52 AM »
After due consideration of your desire to further the ends of the Order, it is with great Honor and Enthusiasm that The Taijitu Nation of Brothers of Korinna is welcomed to the Order of Gryphons!
It is customary to erect a flagpole and hoist aloft the flag of each accepted nation. Therefore, The Chapterhouse and Demesne of The Order of Gryphons hereby unfurls this banner:

Arise Korinna, Gryphon, and stand welcomed to the Order!

Note that there was a delay in the posting of this Acceptance and that Korinna has earned the Title of Registrar within the Order.
+++ The Holy and Gryphonnic Land of New Thyatira, +++
+++ Founding Nation of The Order of Gryphons +++

Under the overwhelming pressure applied by the Cookie Comrade I have been compelled to add the following: " this is true.  We owe you our thanks, oh grandfather of everything that is Awesome."
I thus accept the title Grandfather of Awesomeness.

Offline kor

• Fluffy, Pink Boytoy
  • O HAI THAR!
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2007, 02:18:26 AM »
*Arises and salutes*

Thank you for this honor, Knight Commander.

Offline Khablan

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2007, 03:05:29 AM »
Congratulations, Korinna!

Official welcome wagon of Taijitu, Co-Minister of Community and Recruitment. Taijitu's ambassador to TWP, Madre Califidrix of the Order of Gryphons. 

Also unofficial forum mom - provider of various sources of solace for the soul, including but not limited to cookies, hugs, and hot cocoa.

Offline Noachian

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2007, 12:15:17 PM »
How can I join, I wish to join...er....Sir??
The Constitutional Monarchy of Lewthwaite
Emperor Timotheus Noachian
"For God, Queen, Country and Right"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Offline Khablan

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2007, 12:02:04 PM »
Noachian, you can find out how to apply in our How to Apply and Applicationsthread.

Offline B9 perspective

• Reincarnate Russian Potato Farmer Extraordinaire
  • Easy, Baby..........
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2007, 09:05:37 AM »
I visited the Gryphon's forum..and am currently considering applying ( am in the process of contacting members for championing my application). Does it suffice to apply to the Gryphons only here in Taijitu or is it recommended that the application take place on their forum? ( or does it make no difference?) thank you.
Tolerance, generosity, patience, openmindedness, and anything having to do with chord progressions....

Offline kor

• Fluffy, Pink Boytoy
  • O HAI THAR!
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2007, 06:43:05 PM »
Either/or is fine. If I were you, I'd just apply here if you decide to join.

Offline B9 perspective

• Reincarnate Russian Potato Farmer Extraordinaire
  • Easy, Baby..........
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2007, 07:33:58 PM »
After having received a bit of Gryphon counsel, I've decided to suspend applying until later in January...
Tolerance, generosity, patience, openmindedness, and anything having to do with chord progressions....