Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us develop the University into a world-class school, and the centerpiece of Taijituan culture!

Author Topic: The Taijitu Map  (Read 76213 times)

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
Re: The Taijitu Map
« Reply #495 on: April 28, 2007, 02:46:37 PM »
To: President Lex Kazi Delfos

The islands to which I refer are in the archipelago located at 1800W, 700S. I cannot in good conscience simply allow these hardened criminals to become citizens your nation. First off because they are hardened criminals and do present a great hazard to your people. Secondly because these people are of the culture of the Wheresoever tribes. They would no sooner bow to a new leader and a new nation then the seal would feast upon the polar bear. Third, though these citizens are killers without remorse and possessed of insanities incurable, but they are still our people and it is our society which has failed them in some critical way. As such it is our responsibility to care for them while doing our best to ensure they can hurt no others.

I thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Kindly,
  Tribes-leader Tacolicious, The Nomadic Peoples of Wheresoever.

To: Tribes-leader Tacolicious of The Nomadic Peoples of Wheresoever,

I'v got a great idea, why dont we share the administration of that arquipelago, a construct an high security prison&rehabilitation center? You keep your people safe under your laws and costumes and administration,although under my supervision and territory..like a Wheresoeverian colony. What do you think about that?

Even more kindly,
  President Lex Kazi Delfos, The People's Republic of New Delfos.

Sorry for the interruption maplanders, Tacolicous: please lets start the negotiationsns on private messages so we can discuss even more naughty agreedments.

Offline tak

« Reply #496 on: April 28, 2007, 04:04:43 PM »
*hijack

To: Tribes-leader Tacolicious, The Nomadic Peoples of Wheresoever

Understanding that the exile land is being claimed by another nation, Takasia would like to offer citizenship to those your nation has convicted guilty. The arctic kingdom of Takasia is severely in need of tough immigrants for the development of the kingdom. We sincerely hope your nation will consider the offer.

Head of Internal Affairs, Ingrid Domestik

Offline Talmann

« Reply #497 on: April 28, 2007, 04:18:19 PM »
*Talmann orders a /hijack*  >:(  :whip:
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #498 on: April 28, 2007, 07:23:35 PM »
if i remember right, takasia is far north, we'r far south, so if he wants to treat them as imigrants we'r willing to take care of them, i dont care if they are violent, i will whipe them till they have manners. and go this in pm! so im not accused of misleading this topic.

Offline Tacolicious

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Tacoman
« Reply #499 on: April 29, 2007, 12:08:31 AM »
hey, why dont they become delfonians? what islands are you talking about anyway?

South of Portugal is mediterraneum, aka Algarve. South of Portugal has calm waters, alot of olive trees (thats one of hte main characteristics), actually we have alot of them, we'r known for having one of the best olive-oil of europe..maybe the world? anyway gave you a land a sea description, plus it was always considered that South of Portugal was in mediterraneum. what makes you say we aren't? just looked at the world map and thought so?

To: President Lex Kazi Delfos

The islands to which I refer are in the archipelago located at 1800W, 700S. I cannot in good conscience simply allow these hardened criminals to become citizens your nation. First off because they are hardened criminals and do present a great hazard to your people. Secondly because these people are of the culture of the Wheresoever tribes. They would no sooner bow to a new leader and a new nation then the seal would feast upon the polar bear. Third, though these citizens are killers without remorse and possessed of insanities incurable, but they are still our people and it is our society which has failed them in some critical way. As such it is our responsibility to care for them while doing our best to ensure they can hurt no others.

I thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Kindly,
  Tribes-leader Tacolicious, The Nomadic Peoples of Wheresoever.
http://www.nationstates.net/wheresoever

"Reality is an illusion albeit a persistant one"
"Wisest is he who knows he is not wise"
"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Delicious Comrade of the most Awesome Party

Offline Talmann

« Reply #500 on: April 29, 2007, 12:29:14 AM »
Taco, STOP SPAMMING OZ'S THREAD!  >:(

Move it to RP forum, PMs or OOC, just not here!
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline Zimmerwald

• Demon Barber of Taijitu
« Reply #501 on: April 29, 2007, 03:37:34 AM »
Furthermore, it is complete and blatant godmodding to control the actions of people that inhabit territory that is not yours.  If Delfos wants that land, let him have it, and don't go god-modding that your people somehow have a prison camp there.  Any further references to said prison camp in RP will be IGNORED by me, and this discussion shouldn't even be happening in the Map thread.  Knock it off.

ProP Spokesperson

Offline Tacolicious

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Tacoman
« Reply #502 on: April 30, 2007, 01:44:21 AM »
Furthermore, it is complete and blatant godmodding to control the actions of people that inhabit territory that is not yours.  If Delfos wants that land, let him have it, and don't go god-modding that your people somehow have a prison camp there.  Any further references to said prison camp in RP will be IGNORED by me, and this discussion shouldn't even be happening in the Map thread.  Knock it off.

Actually if you look back further in the thread you'll see my request for those islands predates any other request to those islands.
http://www.nationstates.net/wheresoever

"Reality is an illusion albeit a persistant one"
"Wisest is he who knows he is not wise"
"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Delicious Comrade of the most Awesome Party

Offline New History lovers

• The Flag of NHL
« Reply #503 on: April 30, 2007, 02:05:34 AM »
"I the nation of New History lovers, would like to be near 600 N, 1500 W.
Thanks,

NHL

http://nationstates.net/new_history_lovers

Offline tak

« Reply #504 on: April 30, 2007, 08:19:29 AM »
May I have the following strip as specified in the following thread?

http://forum.taijitu.org/general-roleplay/takasia-canal/msg40027/#msg40027

Map:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 09:38:11 AM by takasia »

Offline Zimmerwald

• Demon Barber of Taijitu
« Reply #505 on: May 01, 2007, 02:47:25 PM »
I'd like the peninsula and islands between (1900W - 1700W) and (700S - 900S) as well as the island just above 800S and the islands at (1800W 700S).

Thanks kindly,
               Tacolicious, nation of Wheresoever (http://www.nationstates.net/wheresoever)

This was your request, Tacoliscious.  Now, nobody, NOBODY, not Oz himself, nor the Great Colonizer that is Myroria is allowed to have a colony when they first get on the map.  You pick a primary territory, you stick with it, and as the tutorial says, all imperialism and expansion MUST BE RP'd.

ProP Spokesperson

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #506 on: May 01, 2007, 03:22:41 PM »
since the map havent been updated, i took the liberty to correct my map for the northen border with Annabe, notice that my northen border follows the desert there. With this i can start making my detailed map for RP.

For that i ask, can i start RPing?

Offline tak

« Reply #507 on: May 01, 2007, 03:40:28 PM »
of coz you can!
I started without the map updated.
(though I still have yet to get used to the RP'ing)

« Reply #508 on: May 01, 2007, 03:43:52 PM »

Can I get this on the map via this RP. Tips of the peninsulas and all the islands off the coast. Label it 'Mercantilist Dominion'. plz

This RP is just getting started (though my posts on it will slow down now) and will continue into the start of the War. It will have more territorial expansions via Indian treaties, Indian influencing, and (later) Indian conquering. Think USA fucking the American Indians, or the British East India Company fucking India.

And you better hold off on that map Delfos so you don't waste your time; Oz apportions your initial territory based on population, not what you want.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 03:47:17 PM by Mercantilist States »
by the order of Anthony J. Washington, President of the Mercantilist States

Wiki|News|Department of Commerce|NationStates Page|Factbook

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #509 on: May 01, 2007, 04:36:05 PM »
well thats why i need to know, i cant RP without the map, it's vital for my history, i want it accepted!

i chose a small map anyway, my NS nation counts 395 million population, if compared to real world, my map is totally acceptable.

If i need to shrink it, i still want my requirements to be respected: i want that bay and those pretty islands, eluvatar southern border, and northwestern Annabe's border, following that 'humid' desert, so following the requirements, it should me swallower at the east coast if necessary, otherwise i would like very much to stay with this map.

and please i wanna RP! tell either i need to shrink my territory or that this map is ok!