Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Long live the Glorious Revolution!

Author Topic: The Taijitu Map  (Read 76226 times)

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
Re: The Taijitu Map
« Reply #480 on: April 26, 2007, 01:41:29 PM »
I thought you lived in Portugal, that's not in the Mediterranean.
Neutral Evil

Offline Tacolicious

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Tacoman
« Reply #481 on: April 26, 2007, 04:12:32 PM »
To: President Lex Kazi Delfos

I feel I must give you fair warning that you're trying to colonize the prison islands of Wheresoever. I warn you now for the safety of you and your people that the prisoners held on those islands are the most hardened and merciless citizens of our nation. Furthermore, defenses have been setup on those islands to prevent prisoner escape and will be of equal hazard to those trying to land on the islands as to those trying to leave them.

Our request can be seen earlier in this thread. Our claim to those islands is that our nomadic people have used these islands for this same purpose for thousands of years. We have only recently formed a nation in the traditional sense and as such are still waiting for international recognition of our ancestral homelands.

Kind Regards,
            Tribes-leader Tacolicious, The Nomadic Peoples of Wheresoever.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 04:25:32 PM by Tacolicious »
http://www.nationstates.net/wheresoever

"Reality is an illusion albeit a persistant one"
"Wisest is he who knows he is not wise"
"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Delicious Comrade of the most Awesome Party

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #482 on: April 26, 2007, 07:27:50 PM »
hey, why dont they become delfonians? what islands are you talking about anyway?

South of Portugal is mediterraneum, aka Algarve. South of Portugal has calm waters, alot of olive trees (thats one of hte main characteristics), actually we have alot of them, we'r known for having one of the best olive-oil of europe..maybe the world? anyway gave you a land a sea description, plus it was always considered that South of Portugal was in mediterraneum. what makes you say we aren't? just looked at the world map and thought so?

Offline Ranholn

• Recycle or I'll Fucking Kill You
  • Bye Ya'll
« Reply #483 on: April 26, 2007, 07:37:59 PM »
Italy is Meditranian, its rated as the best weather systems for humans
PSR has left the region
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiPqWy8ibA4

IT LIVES ON FOREVER
The start of ww1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4TKTRV4HM0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6j4_SpM5s0
and the russian revolution

Sept 21 Third Season is a go

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #484 on: April 26, 2007, 07:39:48 PM »
I always thought sub-tropic was like, the Deep South? Hence the large plantations in Myroria with indentured servants.

And Delfos, keep in mind Myrorian Catholicism loves to shove itself down your throat if you're not Christian, Islam, or Jewish.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline tak

« Reply #485 on: April 26, 2007, 07:42:06 PM »
Italy is Meditranian, its rated as the best weather systems for humans
What? Hotter-than-tropic summers is actually best for human? Who did the rating?

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #486 on: April 26, 2007, 08:00:11 PM »
i did.

our national is free of and for religions, your myrorian catholicism is welcome. i'll think further if we should build a myrorian church or not.

Does my nation fits the requirements or not? :S I guess i'll never know......

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #487 on: April 27, 2007, 12:22:22 AM »
If you don't, it's not free religion. Someone can't follow their religion without a place of worship.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Zimmerwald

• Demon Barber of Taijitu
« Reply #488 on: April 27, 2007, 01:00:49 AM »
By "we," I think he means the State.  The State would build it and maintain it, but not sanction the religion itself.  But that's just my interpretation, right or wrong, and anyway, this isn't the place.

ProP Spokesperson

Offline Ranholn

• Recycle or I'll Fucking Kill You
  • Bye Ya'll
« Reply #489 on: April 27, 2007, 02:25:40 AM »
people build the churches with their own money no government aid, that how it should be (not how irnotia does it)
PSR has left the region
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiPqWy8ibA4

IT LIVES ON FOREVER
The start of ww1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4TKTRV4HM0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6j4_SpM5s0
and the russian revolution

Sept 21 Third Season is a go

Offline Aragan

• POP STAR!
« Reply #490 on: April 27, 2007, 02:43:44 AM »
Can I be added? I have a post earlier on the thread with my request.

Offline Talmann

« Reply #491 on: April 28, 2007, 12:58:21 AM »
Aragan's got a point y'all. Stop spamming Oz's thread.
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #492 on: April 28, 2007, 02:10:04 AM »
i'v got my own point, im in the same situation of that guy, i dunno if my nation can enter..no moderator replies... :(

Offline Talmann

« Reply #493 on: April 28, 2007, 02:17:27 AM »
Your nation has done more than enough to apply. You have required post count and have requested correctly. Oz will/has dock(ed) you. So don't worry, be happy.
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline Tacolicious

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Tacoman
« Reply #494 on: April 28, 2007, 08:26:13 AM »
hey, why dont they become delfonians? what islands are you talking about anyway?

South of Portugal is mediterraneum, aka Algarve. South of Portugal has calm waters, alot of olive trees (thats one of hte main characteristics), actually we have alot of them, we'r known for having one of the best olive-oil of europe..maybe the world? anyway gave you a land a sea description, plus it was always considered that South of Portugal was in mediterraneum. what makes you say we aren't? just looked at the world map and thought so?

To: President Lex Kazi Delfos

The islands to which I refer are in the archipelago located at 1800W, 700S. I cannot in good conscience simply allow these hardened criminals to become citizens your nation. First off because they are hardened criminals and do present a great hazard to your people. Secondly because these people are of the culture of the Wheresoever tribes. They would no sooner bow to a new leader and a new nation then the seal would feast upon the polar bear. Third, though these citizens are killers without remorse and possessed of insanities incurable, but they are still our people and it is our society which has failed them in some critical way. As such it is our responsibility to care for them while doing our best to ensure they can hurt no others.

I thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Kindly,
  Tribes-leader Tacolicious, The Nomadic Peoples of Wheresoever.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 08:32:42 AM by Tacolicious »
http://www.nationstates.net/wheresoever

"Reality is an illusion albeit a persistant one"
"Wisest is he who knows he is not wise"
"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Delicious Comrade of the most Awesome Party