Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us make the whole region resound with the song of We Are The Happiest People in NationStates.

Poll

Would you like to have a Map Purge?

Yes delete the inactive spots.
Clear whole map and make it First Come First Serve.
No don't purge.
No comment

Author Topic: Map Purge Poll  (Read 14292 times)

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
Re: Map Purge Poll
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2007, 03:03:52 AM »
that's a month, should be *subject of occupation*, if any income chooses to take over that would be nice.

Offline Rock Briken

• Arrr im a Trader!?
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2007, 03:05:20 AM »
that's a month, should be *subject of occupation*, if any income chooses to take over that would be nice.

I don't think thats fair i think it should just be like the nation was wiped out and is open to everyone.

Offline Union

• Loyalty to Self, Liberty to All
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2007, 03:05:41 AM »
4 weeks is a bit strict. Some people are on vacation during the entire summer. Also, some of us have jobs and lives that might disrupt RP. I think we should purge only those nations that don't post a leave of absence, such as Bustos. 5 months should be the time allowance.
"Deception, Intelligence, Method, Execution, and Exploitation."

Offline Rock Briken

• Arrr im a Trader!?
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2007, 03:07:48 AM »
EEEEKKKK. Summer aint 5 months. I mean with that it will take forever to purge this.

I think if you post a leave of absence then you are exemp for 4 months if you dont post for 4 weeks with out one then you are gone from the map.

Offline Rock Briken

• Arrr im a Trader!?
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2007, 03:09:44 AM »
The point of the purge really is a once in a while thing. It is to clear out quite a bit of area quickly. It wont work if only one or two nations are purged. First We need to empty those who are inactive or who dont Rp.

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2007, 03:11:36 AM »
well if they give news, say they can't RP because they have problems, or jobs, or whatever, that's a justified absence. If it's unjustified, bang! deleted.

Offline Rock Briken

• Arrr im a Trader!?
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2007, 03:13:40 AM »
well if they give news, say they can't RP because they have problems, or jobs, or whatever, that's a justified absence. If it's unjustified, bang! deleted.

Exactly what im saying. If they post or tell us then they get extended time say 3-4 months but if they don't rp or don't have a reason then bam your off teh map.

Offline Xyrael

• The Haradrim Empire - Submit to your new God.
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2007, 03:43:44 AM »
I think the people that have had a history of RP-ing should have their territories diminished to 1/4 the original size, while non-RP'ers lose their lands entirely. The oldies still get their chances, and new players get lots of options. Bustos should keep his canal, GC his islands, Elu his um... thing? Validus his canal, Stell the tip of peninsula etc. Everyone else, bye bye

I also think the size of expansions should be limited to the depth of RP.

And, two months w/ unjustified leave, indefinite for justified until time of return, then 2 months?
I have become, again and again.

Offline Rock Briken

• Arrr im a Trader!?
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2007, 03:46:27 AM »
I think the people that have had a history of RP-ing should have their territories diminished to 1/4 the original size, while non-RP'ers lose their lands entirely. The oldies still get their chances, and new players get lots of options. Bustos should keep his canal, GC his islands, Elu his um... thing? Validus his canal, Stell the tip of peninsula etc. Everyone else, bye bye

I also think the size of expansions should be limited to the depth of RP.

And, two months w/ unjustified leave, indefinite for justified until time of return, then 2 months?

I understand the oldies But if they werent here take them of the map for now and when they come back they get to choose the same size. Cause Keeping the canal stops stuff. And I think people who have a spot now can change where they want to be.

Offline Feniexia

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2007, 11:45:31 AM »
No, don't purge the spots. Non-player nations are good invasion targets.

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 02:45:02 PM »
well it's easier to RP invasion on black areas, so that's exactly what they do. No one invades this inactive territories.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2007, 02:59:59 PM »
Don't take away Eluvatar, so what if he doesn't RP? He deserves a space on the map.

Don't force people to give up their nations, this is when you take away people's rights.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2007, 03:09:50 PM »
people's rights, lol, by letting an hierarchy say who deserves and who doesn't, the chain of power, let's not start insulting each other.
Incomes deserve Eluvatar's land more, at least they could do something with it.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2007, 03:17:02 PM »
Since when is there a hierarchy saying people deserve land more than others? Stop pulling stuff out of your ass, Delfos.

I'm saying Eluvatar needs to keep that land because he called it for himself. If Eluvatar can get his land taken away without any qualms, then so does GC and all you're commie friends who happened to die.

Besides, this isn't a democracy. Oz can handle the map how he wants, and some poll isn't likely going to change his mind.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2007, 03:18:31 PM »
read what you just posted, I'm not pulling this from nowhere.