Government of Taijitu > The Ecclesia

Citizenship Applications and Updates

<< < (30/30)

Zazumo:
Nation in Taijitu: Demo-Dog
Current Affiliations: The North Pacific Army, The North, South, East, and West Pacifics, Balder, Lazarus, Osiris, The Rejected Realms, Europeia
Identities/Aliases: Only Zazumo
Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Zazumo, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Funkadelia:

--- Quote from: Zazumo on November 11, 2017, 03:25:19 PM ---Nation in Taijitu: Demo-Dog
Current Affiliations: The North Pacific Army, The North, South, East, and West Pacifics, Balder, Lazarus, Osiris, The Rejected Realms, Europeia
Identities/Aliases: Only Zazumo
Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Zazumo, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

--- End quote ---

why

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version