Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Long live the Glorious Revolution!

Author Topic: Battle for Selgrix  (Read 13131 times)

Offline Bara

Re: Battle for Selgrix
« Reply #120 on: December 20, 2007, 10:56:01 PM »
OOC: As to you.
Bara, King of Spam, Slayer of Spelling, Vanquisher of Grammar.

Offline Bara

« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2008, 01:40:21 AM »
Vink looked at Xerxes. He saw this hug chuck of metal sticking out. When he finally saw Xerxes, his Arm had been Sliced off. Blood was pooling under neath his arm.

"oh crap"

Vink picked up Xerxes. Carrying his Gear was Easy, but carrying 2 Gear sets and a Grown man, wasn't. He carried him.After walking a Few Steps, a Large of Rattle of shots ran off. Then, the war Cry came. Waaaaggghhh! It sent Chills up Vinks back. His men then regrouped around hm. they knew how to fight these Orks. Yet, they were out numbered. They appeared at the back of the Group. Thry fired there rifles at the Large Mob, charging at them at full speed. They fired as Fast as the could, then Fired Faster. Soon, the Orks where own Vinks Squad. Xerxes squad was giving them Cover Fire. Vinks other squad was working around the back. Vink was hightailing to a waiting Valkyrie. He loaded Xerxes, then his saw a Bolt pistol in his face. he slowy looked up. The man said only a few words.

"Get out of here, Twist"

The man fired the round. Vinks life-less body fell to the ground. The Valkyrie lifted off and flew away to the base. vinks Squads were killed. Xexrves quad barely made it to the base. The Battle of Selgrix, got uglier.

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
« Reply #122 on: January 25, 2008, 10:27:44 PM »
For a while, the Tau forces were now forced into hiding deep within the jungles, where they slowly began to rebuild. The loss of many of their soliders have forced them into a gurellia war in the jungles. Orks and Chaos are making constant probes into the region. The loss of the lead Ethernal, meant the O'Kais was the Commander of all of the Tau forces on the planet. The Kroot have found a new home in the jungles and are currently hunting the native savage Ork clans so that the Waaaahhhh can't get more troops. The Tau stealth shock troops were making the entry into the jungle hard. O'Kais looked at a holographic map of the region. He was recieving troops every week from the Empire, but he still needed to find a way to break out of the jungles and force the Chaos and Orks back. The Imperial Guard would not be a problem when the rest of the factions were destroyed.
Article II: The Legislative

4. The Senate shall have the power to remove the Delegate or Vice Delegate from office if they in their opinion have violated the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, broken their oath or failed to fulfill their duties, by a two-thirds majority vote.

"YES WE CAN!" Barack Obama 2007

Offline Bara

« Reply #123 on: January 25, 2008, 10:45:44 PM »
The natives in the Jungle looked down. Outsiders were camping in there Scared place. They has Animal Skin Gliders, and Warriors were behind them.

"We need them destroyed. Great Spirit will not be please"

"Scouts had been sent out. They die"

"Then we must avenge"

The Older Chief looked down. He saw that savage beasts were roaming the camps. He had huge Power over the forest tribes. He had lead many War-Party's into the Wastelands. They were the Enemy, not these outsiders.

"No. Make Friends with outsiders"

The Younger Chiefs were shocked. They had never heard something like this from the Great Chief. The Great Chief spoke Agian.

"I saw this in vision, after eating Scared Powder. These are the ones in Vision."

The younder chiefs shook there heads, but they swooped down, and landed inside the camp. They droped there weapons when the outsiders, and singaled they wanted to see the Leader. These outsiders could have a new ally.

Offline The Empire

• Glory to the dark gods!
« Reply #124 on: January 25, 2008, 10:46:02 PM »
OOC: GCE, have you read all posts previous before you posted? I am still waiting to interrogate one of your fire-warrior officers...

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
« Reply #125 on: January 25, 2008, 11:53:58 PM »
The battle was against the Tau forces the whole time. The fire warriors had no support. No battlesuits, no Kroot, no Vespids, and no O'Kais The outpost was easily overrun. Aun'shi, a Fire Warrior commander was dragged to the feet of a demonic Chaos Marine. He hated them. Aun'shi was bleeding from his nose and he was covered in dirt and blood. He looked at the Chaos, and turned to the leader he was brought before. He stood up weakily and definatly said. "Are you my interrogator...or...my executioner?"
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 11:24:34 PM by Greater Canadian Empire »
Article II: The Legislative

4. The Senate shall have the power to remove the Delegate or Vice Delegate from office if they in their opinion have violated the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, broken their oath or failed to fulfill their duties, by a two-thirds majority vote.

"YES WE CAN!" Barack Obama 2007

Offline Bara

« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2008, 02:06:47 AM »
The Tavern was filled with smoke, and talk. The small Boomtown had sprung up near the Imperial Guard camp. The Tavern with Rumors regarding Vinks platton.

"I heard it was a ork shot. Right through the head"

"Nah. Orks aren't that good of shots"

"You never know. I heard of a Grot that shot on hunter in the knee, then killed him with a shot in the head"

"Thats a rumor"

"Just like how i spelt with your wife?"

The Female Dancers continued to dance, even when a bloody man entered the Tavern. He stumbled towards the bar. He knocked into some people, but he manged to eek out the words that made everybody head turn.

"I...was...part of vinks...platoon....get me a medic..."

At once, the men of the Tavern lifted the wounded man, and carried him into the camp. The Camps guards let them after they saw the wounded man. They set him down on a operting table. The men stayed around the camp, some joined the 1st Selgrix Rifles. Some went back to the Tavern. All they knew was, that they found someone let alive.

Offline Urtara

« Reply #127 on: April 15, 2008, 10:31:19 PM »
'Selgrix is indeed the place I recokned it to be at first glance from the holograms,' First Admiral Julius Reinhaus said, as he guided the URNV Vogel into low orbit over Selgrix.  The massive Williams-class dreadnought hovered over a wide stretch of open plains on Selgrix.  The low hum of the engines was amplified by the dish basin's shape, which bounced the sound waves back at the Urtaran Republic's  flagship. 

'However, I suppose there must be some reasoning for Navcom deploying me here.  And this basin must be it.' Indeed, Reinhaus had recieved little information upon departing Station Prime in orbit around Earth when he was tasked with it.  However, inspecting the hold revealed a plethora of mining equipment and some small, portable structures that could be moved onto the planet surface and used for housing, laboratories or defensive structures.  There were about a hundred miners crammed into the spare bunks as well. 

When the Vogel arrived at Selgrix, Reinhaus seemed unimpressed- the planet looked just as timid as any other.  When he had set his dreadnought down in that basin, barely large enough to accomodate the girth of the massive dreadnought he piloted, he hadn't seen anything important either.   

The miners, however, thought differently.  As soon as the cargo bay doors swung open the first miners were already about the planet and taking core samples with small drills.  When the first one was analyzed, they went hog wild, started dancing merry jigs and other...  More inappropriate... Things....  Right on the spot.  The first developments were already set up by the time Reinhaus, stranded on the dreadnought's bridge, learned of the importance of this basin. 

The core samples had turned up a massive deposit of raw Averopium ore, which was used in the production of armor plates for the almost legendarily durable Urtaran Navy's ships.  When Reinhaus recieved the info, he seemed impressed either way.

'Well...  Perhaps there is a point in coming here after all...' He thought as the last bit of cargo was unloaded.  He gladly lifted the Vogel into high orbit and awaited the other ships to arrive.

'Pity there's a war on now...  If it weren't for that fact I would be back home resting and living off an admiral's budget far from all the pomp and circumstance a war hero would normally recieve.  But instead, I'm ferrying miners back and forth from Earth to tiny developments on some godforsaken wartorn planet.  But hey, money's money.'

Offline Bara

« Reply #128 on: April 16, 2008, 08:40:11 PM »
OOC: umm...really hate to do this but.....

this is a warhammer 40,000 RP thread. It died a while back.

Sorry, but, i think you posted in the wrong thread.

Offline Urtara

« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2008, 12:05:00 AM »
Actually I necro-posted here by accident.  I meant to post here, but didn't know it was WH40k.

Offline Bara

« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2008, 12:11:30 AM »
well, know you do.