Myroria:

--- Quote ---
THE SEDARA'S RESIDENCE
PELAGIS
March 14, 1971
His Excellency, Presiding Steward Caelir Minengner
Romenna
The Royal Confederacy of Eluvatar,

The Most Serene Republic of Myroria would like to invite a delegation from the Royal Confederacy to attend a diplomatic conference of great importance to the nations of the North Cefnori Basin. The conference, to be held this fall in Novrith, Myroria, will discuss matters related to trade between Myroria, Eluvatar, Ozia, Letonna, Rykkovaa, and Elara.

The enormous contribution Eluvatar has upon trade globally is enough to warrant her inclusion in any international conference, but her role as a trading partner in the north of Cefnor makes her inclusion in this one a given. In addition, our nations' ancient alliance and cooperation on projects such as CEFANET, or our closely-tied space programs, make Eluvatar a crucial part of this prospective association. I hope that this invitation receives a speedy response, and I wish His Excellency the best.

In sincerity and honor,

Her Majesty Fredrika Quarrovth Tar-Ilium, first of that name, Sedera of the Most Serene Republic of Myroria.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---
THE SEDARA'S RESIDENCE
PELAGIS
March 14, 1971
Listener Adara Revia Oz
Ozi'pol
The Divine Republic of Ozia,

The Most Serene Republic of Myroria would like to invite a delegation from the Divine Republic to attend a diplomatic conference of great importance to the nations of the North Cefnori Basin. The conference, to be held this fall in Novrith, Myroria, will discuss matters related to trade between Myroria, Eluvatar, Ozia, Letonna, Rykkovaa, and Elara.

The special relationship between our two countries, and the ancient history linking our peoples, warrants Ozia's inclusion at this conference. Despite centuries of enmity between our two republics, efforts have been made by various leaders on both sides of the border within the past five decades to heal those wounds. It is my belief that an Ozian delegation to Novrith would be an excellent display of solidarity between peoples that, though separated by religion, share a common root to their languages, thousands of years of history, and kindred blood. I hope to hear a speedy response to this invitation and wish the Divine Listener the best.

In sincerity and honor,

Her Majesty Fredrika Quarrovth Tar-Ilium, first of that name, Sedera of the Most Serene Republic of Myroria.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---
THE SEDARA'S RESIDENCE
PELAGIS
March 14, 1971
His Majesty, Emperor Ulfrum, first of that name
Letonnasburg
Empire of Letonna

The Most Serene Republic of Myroria would like to invite a delegation from the Letonnese Empire to attend a diplomatic conference of great importance to the nations of the North Cefnori Basin. The conference, to be held this fall in Novrith, Myroria, will discuss matters related to trade between Myroria, Eluvatar, Ozia, Letonna, Rykkovaa, and Elara.

Letonna and Myroria forged a lasting friendship due to their close trading partnership, which has grown only stronger during the reign of my predecessor. I wish to continue this growth via this conference, which will aim to increase trade and profit between each nation attending. If an agreement is reached, it will be a great boon to Letonna and every other nation in the Basin. I hope that this invitation receives a speedy response, and I wish His Majesty the best.

In sincerity and honor,

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---
THE SEDARA'S RESIDENCE
PELAGIS
March 14, 1971
His Most High and Potent Excellency the Supreme Baan
Sandyrva
The Seven Baan of Rykkovaa,

The Most Serene Republic of Myroria would like to invite a delegation from the Seven Baan to attend a diplomatic conference of great importance to the nations of the North Cefnori Basin. The conference, to be held this fall in Novrith, Myroria, will discuss matters related to trade between Myroria, Eluvatar, Ozia, Letonna, Rykkovaa, and Elara.

Rykkovaa, though a new nation compared to her neighbors, sits at the entrance of Cefnor and therefore commands by her geography a seat at this table. Rykkovaa's cooperation, understanding, and respect of her fellow polities demands her a seat. Her warmth to new ideas emboldens me to offer her one. I hope that this invitation receives a speedy response, and I wish His Excellency the best.

In sincerity and honor,

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---
THE SEDARA'S RESIDENCE
PELAGIS
March 14, 1971
His Majesty Asharr Vaylen, first of that name
Vel'Falas
The Eternal Empire of Elara,

The Most Serene Republic of Myroria would like to invite a delegation from the Eternal Empire to attend a diplomatic conference of great importance to the nations of the North Cefnori Basin. The conference, to be held this fall in Novrith, Myroria, will discuss matters related to trade between Myroria, Eluvatar, Ozia, Letonna, Rykkovaa, and Elara.

Elara, though far from Myroria's shores, shares her appreciation of family through their own system of Great Houses, a religion that, like our own, venerates ancestors, and a keen interest in international trade. It is a great pleasure for me to invite a delegation from your nation to this international congress. I hope that this invitation receives a speedy response, and I wish His Excellency the best.

In sincerity and honor,

--- End quote ---

Elara:

--- Quote ---
Pelagis
Most Serene Republic of Myroria

It is with great honor that we received your most respectful invitation at the Ivory Palace. The very core essence of our culture rests in the qualities that you mentioned and Myroria's commitment to those same virtues has not gone unnoticed. The Myrorian people have a history both rich and noble, it is no doubt that neighboring nations can only be improved by your people's example.

The Cefnori Basin, especially here in the north, has seen its fair share of contention as nations vied for position and power. It is for this reason Elara would be honored to send a delegation in hopes that we may not only solve the trade disputes and disparities that many have seen, but also to further diplomatic relations and understanding.

We look forward to a historic journey to Novrith, a city that no doubt matches the beauty and warmth of its people.

With the greatest respect,

His Majesty Endell Vaylen, first of that name, Asharr of the Eternal Empire of Elara

--- End quote ---

Gulliver:

--- Quote ---
Office of the Supreme Baan of RykkovaaApril 3rd, 1971Her Majesty Fredrika Quarrovth Tar-Ilium, first of that name
Pelagis
The Most Serene Republic of Myroria

You honor us with your consideration and invitation. Our two nations share a long history which, while not always sanguine, binds us never the less to a common destiny. I confess I had my misgivings when I first read your invitation. but I now share your recognition that this bond means that cooperation will inevitably be necessary to our continued prosperity.

As such, I am deeply grateful for your extending this opportunity to normalize our relations with Myroria and our shared neighbors.  I can happily report that my fellow baan and the Chancellor's cabinet are in agreement with me and have authorized me to accept this invitation. I am also happy to further report that I will be able to attend in person. I look forward to our meeting.

With the utmost of respects and honors,

Supreme Baan Kasbin Ovena Savaanas

--- End quote ---

Letonna:

--- Quote ---

Royal Office of the Crown, Letonnasburg,
Letonna

Her Majesty Fredrika Quarrovth Tar-Ilium, first of that name
Pelagis
The Most Serene Republic of Myroria

It honors the Crown, the Ministries, and the people of Letonna that we have been chosen to attend such a historic event. I have instructed my Ministries to only send the best, and that they have done. Ambassador Verik Von Trelberg of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall be in attendance.

We believe this conference will be of utmost importance to us and other Cefnor nations. In our turbulent history, The Myrorians and their noble Houses have long stood by us, and we are deeply grateful to return our friendship and cooperation. We believe fantastic things are possible at this conference, and we look forward to it with the greatest anticipation.

His Lands Mightiest, Emperor Ulfrum Gyth, first of that name
Letonnasburg, Letonna

--- End quote ---

St Oz:

--- Quote ---
Queen Fredrika of Pelagis

I have spoken with the People's Senate, and they has decided to send a delegate from the International Affairs Bureau, Dr. Feridnha Sevilecrin Evrashik. She is an acclaimed author, economist, and ambassador whom I believe will represent the O People best.

As for past centuries of enmity, we have, as the charming Myrorian people put it, buried the hatchet long ago. What is best for our people today is to put aside greed and selfishness to maintain order, commerce, and welfare for our peoples. 

Listener Adara

P.S. I hope you enjoy this gift box of zuavka cigars.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version