Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let this region resound with the song of the Kitten Paw Happy-time, and be permeated with the smell of catnip and pine!

Author Topic: Pax Imperium  (Read 15479 times)

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
Re: Pax Imperium
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2007, 06:38:33 PM »
To: Members of Pax Imperium, State of Xyrael

We have allowed the creation of the Provisional Government of the People's Republic in Ottawa. We ask that the PI nations still recognize the government though it is a government without a country. We have allowed a majority of the refugees to come to Canada-Quebec and the Embassy Building in Ottawa has now become the center of the Provisional Government led by the ambassador of the People's Republic in Canada-Quebec. We will not allow PRL government officials to be persecuted or arrested by any nation. The government of Canada-Quebec will launch an investigation into these matters and will bring those who we feel are war criminals before a People's Republic/PI tribunal where they will be tried.The Provisional Government of the People's Republic has the full protection of the Canada-Quebecois Empire.
Article II: The Legislative

4. The Senate shall have the power to remove the Delegate or Vice Delegate from office if they in their opinion have violated the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, broken their oath or failed to fulfill their duties, by a two-thirds majority vote.

"YES WE CAN!" Barack Obama 2007

Offline Union

• Loyalty to Self, Liberty to All
« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2007, 07:25:03 PM »
To: The Empire of Canada

We are extremely grateful for your efforts to help re-establish the remnants of our nation and to protect our citizens. We are truly in your sincere debt.

Heaven Bless You.
"Deception, Intelligence, Method, Execution, and Exploitation."

Offline Kozai

« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2007, 11:13:09 PM »
OOC: You do realize that I sent a message a week or two ago and nobody said a word... -_-

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2007, 03:39:58 AM »
ooc: sorry with the problems with the PRL, we didn't approve you.

The Canadian represenatitive looked over the request from Kozai. He nodded. "The Canada-Quebecois Empire hereby approves of the entry of the Kingdom of Kozai into the Alliance."

4. The Senate shall have the power to remove the Delegate or Vice Delegate from office if they in their opinion have violated the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, broken their oath or failed to fulfill their duties, by a two-thirds majority vote.

Offline Ryazania

• Resident Hardass
« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2007, 06:04:48 PM »
OOC: Is this continuing into the new map?
Economic Left/Right: 9.65
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.37

Proud Constitutionalist

When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

Tyrants from Hitler to Mao to Stalin have sought to disarm their own citizens, for the simple reason that unarmed people are easier to control.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2007, 07:51:08 PM »
Yes.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Feniexia

« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2007, 09:24:14 PM »
OOC: Partly.

EDIT: Wah, Myro was faster...

Offline Rock Briken

• Arrr im a Trader!?
« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2007, 09:04:40 PM »
To: Whomever it may concern

We the people of the Incorporated States of Brikenn wish to join. We are doing this to help strengthen surrounding areas with allies. We wish that we be admitted.

Offline Union

« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2007, 09:08:05 PM »
The PRL hereby commits three infantry divisions (15,000 CP) under the banner of the Canadian Army to aid the defense of Canada and her people. They are currently on way, and will arrive in Halifax in one week.

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2007, 09:19:39 PM »
To: People's Republic of Loyan

We thank you for your support in our war of survival. We will make sure they are put to good use. When your soldiers arrive in Halifax, head south to Toronto and join the First Shock Army under Field Marshal Frank F. Worthington.

The Greater Canadian Empire supports the Incorporated States entry into the Alliance.

ooc: You can RP your soldiers arriving and fighting if you want.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 09:25:12 PM by Greater Canadian Empire »

Offline Union

« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2007, 09:54:55 PM »
ooc: They're your troops for the remainder of the war, so under your command. It's similar to the Canadian forces in WW1, when they fought under British flag and command.
An additional five motorized divisions (25,000 CP and 2500 IMP-1s) will arrive in the next three weeks.

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2007, 08:14:45 PM »
To: The People's Republic of Loyan

We thank you for your support and this will not be forgotten. We are in your debt.

Offline Union

« Reply #117 on: September 20, 2007, 03:24:58 AM »
Parliament has authorize the transfer of our military stockpile of 5.56 x 45 mm tungsten core armour-piercing rifle munition for Canadian troops in their current war. The PRL can have 5,000,000 rounds deliver within 20 days upon authorization by the Canadian government.

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
« Reply #118 on: September 20, 2007, 03:42:58 AM »
The Greater Canadian Empire takes these gifts with our utmost gratitude and thanks. We will see that they are not put to waste.

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2007, 09:34:11 PM »
This is an article from the Dysanii Broadcasting Corpaoration

Dysanii looks West

Reports now put the total troop strength along the border at 210,000 men. This figure is set to increase significantly, as the army commandeers internal transport methods to the point of disruption; troops, tanks, and equipment clog the rail networks, and convoys of trucks stretch over huge lengths of road.

When asked about the deployment of forces along the border, a military spokesmen commented that the army aimed to have a '50% total troop strength deployed'. If to be taken officially, this will put a massive 750,000 personnel at high alert status and concentrated along the Dysaii-Canada border.

I am taking this sudden movement of soldiers on my nation's western border seriously. When the Democratic States invaded my country, I had only three million soldiers. I don't have enough soldiers to counter the DSA armies and Dysanii. This may turn from a war to protect my sovereignty to a war to protect PI power here in the West. If other nations decide to join DSA or Dysanii, this may turn into a world war. I hereby ask the other PI nations to prepare for a possible war against Dysanii. If my nation can force the DSA to surrender, then we can handle Dysanii on our own, but right now, we have niether the strength nor the manpower to fight on four fronts.