Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen priority warning: Not reporting counter-revolutionary activities is conspiracy to commit counter-revolution under the Anticivil Activities Act. Penalties go up to and include permanent Ecclesiastical explusion.

Author Topic: Oath of Citizenship  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
  • Forsooth, do you grok my jive, me hearties?
Oath of Citizenship
« on: February 23, 2015, 01:08:03 AM »
A motion has been introduced and seconded to amend our oath of citizenship as follows:

Quote from: Oath of Citizenship
I, ([forum name)] hereby in isober sound mind, and good conscious conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the People Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu, and to the principles which our state is founded upon, those being Direct Democracy, and Egalitarianism, of the Glorious Revolution. I promise swear to respect and uphold, as both a Citizen and Member of the Ecclesia, the Constitution, Bill of Rights, the Standing Ordinances of the Ecclesia and the Glorious Revolution, and the laws which are currently in effect, adopted by the Ecclesia. and I understand recognize that should I break my oath or any term dictated above I shall be prosecuted within to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit., in good conscience do I promise.

You may vote for or against the measure or abstain from voting. Voting will last for five days. The original discussion can be found here.

Offline Bustos

• Citizen
  • Spam Deity
Re: Oath of Citizenship
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 02:01:49 AM »
Abstained.  +4
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 02:04:48 AM by Bustos »
Allied States of Bustos (WIP)

Brought to you by Bustos

Offline Cormac

Re: Oath of Citizenship
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 03:01:53 AM »
This has passed with 15 votes Aye, 0 Nay, and 2 Abstain.
Cormac Sethos
Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order