Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen priority warning: Not reporting counter-revolutionary activities is conspiracy to commit counter-revolution under the Anticivil Activities Act. Penalties go up to and include permanent Ecclesiastical explusion.

Author Topic: December 2014 Deployment Statement  (Read 1961 times)

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
December 2014 Deployment Statement
« on: December 23, 2014, 02:47:37 AM »
The following should be considered an official statement of the Taijitu Citizens' Militia, endorsed by Citizen-Sergeant Dyr Nasad.

On Thursday, an unidentified multi-regional force we correctly divined to be comprised of fascists and Nazis took the delegacy of Anne Frank. Intelligence indicated they were planning to refound the region and dedicate it to Nazi beliefs, so a multi-regional force including the Taijitu Militia attempted a liberation. It is a standing policy of the Taijitu Militia to oppose fascists, especially when they raid regions.

The first liberation attempt did not secure the region, but began the insertion of forces, and brought the nazis and fascists to reveal their nature. A series of further assaults involving, at various times Antifa; E-Army; the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army; the Europeian Republican Navy; the Founderless Regions Alliance; the Fort Triumph Marshal Service; the Freedom and Justice Alliance; the Jomsvíkings; the Korean Peoples Army; the Lazarene Liberation Army; the North Pacific Army; Rejected Realms Army; Renegade Islands Alliance Special Forces; Royal Kantrian Army; Sekhmet Legion; Sicarius; South Pacific Special Forces; Spiritus Defense Force; our own Taijitu Citizens’ Militia; The Association of Imperialism; The Communist Bloc; The Internationale; The Leftist Union; The Red Fleet; the United Defenders League; the United Imperial Armed Forces of The Land of Kings and Emperors, The New Inquisition and Albion; Wintreath Hvitt Riddaral; and individual volunteers ended in a successful liberation where our Citizens’ Militia’s Pauline Bonaparte was installed as the delegate of Anne Frank.

Following the mission and the removal of the nazi invaders, Pauline Bonaparte has been promoted to Lancepesade.

The force involved in the liberation will be staying, for the time being, in the region in a medium-term deployment to prevent more invasion attempts from any fascists. It is required by law for the Ecclesia to be notified of any operations lasting longer than 72 hours and for a vote to be held approving or denying the deployment. This deployment is expected to last about a week but in no circumstances longer than a month.

It is the opinion of the Taijitu Militia that this deployment is essential to slow the spread of fascist ideologies and Holocaust denialism. The leadership of the Militia strongly encourages the Ecclesia to approve this deployment.

Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 03:00:13 AM by Gulliver »
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Bustos

• Citizen
  • Spam Deity
Re: December 2014 Deployment Statement
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 02:51:02 AM »
 :clap:   GOOD JOB!!!  Second for voting to be started ASAP!
Allied States of Bustos (WIP)

Brought to you by Bustos

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 02:55:24 AM »
Bylusia supports this motion.

Offline Dyr Nasad

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 03:38:39 AM »
I can confirm TaiMil Command's support for this statement and Pauline's promotion (which occurred on IRC)

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
  • Forsooth, do you grok my jive, me hearties?
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 04:20:26 AM »
This vote has passed (quite a few days ago actually >_<)

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 02:32:05 AM »
I would like to inform the Ecclesia that the coalition operating in Anne Frank left the region today, and it was subsequently locked down and the password given to the native residents.

This concludes our operation in Anne Frank.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 04:56:43 PM »
Thank you for the update, Myroria. Well done, militia members!