Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen reminder: Socioendangerment levels run from one to sixteen. Cooperation with mandatory sentencing from the Citoyen-Mediator may result in decreased rehabilitation length.

Author Topic: Requests 1/06/07 to 3/02/07  (Read 23740 times)

Offline OrientalFacists

Re: Citizenship Requests
« Reply #135 on: March 01, 2007, 03:10:38 AM »
my taijitu nation is OrientalFacists
and my UN nation is OrientalNazis in Terre

Offline Tuckerani

• Tuckerani- Proud Joint minister of Tuckerani and Shaskinakara (call me ben please)
« Reply #136 on: March 01, 2007, 05:13:09 PM »
Oriental Facists and Oriental Nazis, sounds kinda well, illegal? For want of a better word.
Benedict Tucker Proud Government Minister of The Liberal Republic of Tuckerani, www.nationstates.net/tuckerani and www.nationstates.net/shaskinakara
NOW A !HEROOOO MEMMMMBBEBRR!! :D AND A CITIZEN :D!!!!

Offline Vygar

• Zaku ace
« Reply #137 on: March 01, 2007, 11:32:07 PM »
I, Vygar, do solmenly swear that I shall at all times obey and respect the laws of Taijitu, that I shall do nothing to imperil the safety and well being of the region or any of its members, and recognize that should I fail to comply to this oath that my citizenship and the immunities and privileges it entitles may by due process of law be forfeit.

Is that ok?
"If you sacrafice nothing, you can protect nothing."

Offline Tuckerani

• Tuckerani- Proud Joint minister of Tuckerani and Shaskinakara (call me ben please)
« Reply #138 on: March 02, 2007, 07:17:45 PM »
Vygar I'm sure youll be a great taijitan, i remember when i started, twas a long time ago... Well about a week actually!
lol
Benedict Tucker Proud Government Minister of The Liberal Republic of Tuckerani, www.nationstates.net/tuckerani and www.nationstates.net/shaskinakara
NOW A !HEROOOO MEMMMMBBEBRR!! :D AND A CITIZEN :D!!!!

Offline Vygar

• Zaku ace
« Reply #139 on: March 02, 2007, 08:34:11 PM »
Thanks - glad to know I have someone in favour of my request for Citizenship.
"If you sacrafice nothing, you can protect nothing."

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #140 on: March 02, 2007, 09:39:40 PM »
As long as OrientalNazis and Fascists does not have anything in support if it in it's customizable fields, it's all right. Both of you are approved.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."