Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen reminder: Socioendangerment levels run from one to sixteen. Cooperation with mandatory sentencing from the Citoyen-Mediator may result in decreased rehabilitation length.

Author Topic: Islamic Revolutionary Republic of Whereamistan Expands  (Read 4025 times)

Offline whereamistan

• Islamic Republic of Whereamistan
Islamic Revolutionary Republic of Whereamistan Expands
« on: April 11, 2007, 09:50:10 PM »
General Hassan viewed the battleplan one last time. The military council and President Abbas approved the operation. Operation Omar was set to go. 12 armored divisions swept west while 14 armored divisions swept east. The plan was to capture all land on the southern pennisula to better fortify the capital. Whereamistan could not allow another nation so close to it's capital something had to be done...and quickly. Air support was already on hand and the navy was able to blockade everything from the seas. The unoccupied lands were mostly bedouins and small tribes easily brought within the confines of the nation. The armor was merely a deterent from foreigners engaging aginst domestic policy. The hostile bedouins maintained mostly ak47 assault rifles and RPG-7 grenades.

Offline whereamistan

Re: Islamic Revolutionary Republic of Whereamistan Expands
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 10:03:15 PM »
The military swept in quickly gaining much land. The great tribes of Hassin and Omar to the west quickly allied themselves to the IRRW. Together they swept for the outlaw bedouins who for years plagued the tribes. Raiding them of their herds. To the east, a great nation of Kurds were discovered. They maintained an army of Tanks and APCs...their fighters were fierce and strong. Capt. Hakim called in for the strike.

Offline whereamistan

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 07:47:21 AM »
"Banshee 2-2, this is Banshee base"
"Go ahead Banshee base"
"Roger, status on deployment?"
"Banshee 2-2 in place. Surveillance up."
"Recon 6, this is Banshee Base. Banshee 2-2 in place. Paint the site."

"Recon 6 copies, site is painted..awaiting fast movers."
"Roger. Bandit 1-1-4, Banshee Base."
"Go Ahead."
"Target is Go for Launch."
"Copy. Bombing commencing."

Bandit 1-1-4 consists of 47 Tu-22 Backfire Bombers. Ordinance consists of mixture of Napalm, 5,000 lbs dumb bombs, and and 105 ARAM Smart missiles 15,000 pound ordinance.

Offline Dysanii

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 11:43:29 AM »
To: Whereamistan Government

The nation of Dysanii must respectively ask you to not venture onto the large island off the coast, as it is a Dysaniian colony that has been under construction for many months (1 week = 1 month, 55 (days)/7 = 7.8 months in game) and is nearing full colony status. There are various defensive systems and a large garrison on the island which will be used to defend it should you care to ignore our rights over the island and the surrounding smaller islands.

Of course, you are welcome to begin trading with the island, which has shown to be wealthy in limestone and cobalt. There are outposts on and around Noveau Metz, Auch and Nevers. They will be monitoring your forces for the duration of your expansion.

Nouveau Metz Colony 
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 11:45:46 AM by Dysanii »

Offline whereamistan

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 12:58:15 PM »
To: The Government of Dysanni

We will recognize your colony, and its soverignty. We however recommend that no further attempts be made to colonize around our homeland, or to influence the native peoples therein. I request a delegation from your nation please join me in Karbula to create a dialogue and proper forieng relations due to our now close proximity.

President Abbas.

Offline whereamistan

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 01:19:01 PM »
Imam Qatari was sitting in his mud hut reading the Qur'ran when a villager came in to see him. The villager quickly spoke.
"Your holiness, Military aircraft are overhead."
"Do we know why?"
"No sir, we know of no other nations in this region."

Just then a loud explosion rocked a nearby village.

The villagers were scouring for cover as the aircraft dropped their ordinance.

Offline whereamistan

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 01:33:02 PM »
The Great Tribes supplied Forward Operating Bases for the Divisions enforcing law and order within the Western Province.

Bedouins quickly attacked a small convoy of forward observers decapitating the bodies and leaving them.

Offline whereamistan

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 02:29:02 PM »
To the west the bedouin tribesmen were wuickly rounded up and heavily fortified.

To the east the great nation was under a barrage of airstrikes and the divisions were quickly slicing  through the lines.

The new battle plan was developed the would stop short of the island to the south west.

Offline Dysanii

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 02:38:26 PM »
To: The Government of Dysanni

We will recognize your colony, and its soverignty. We however recommend that no further attempts be made to colonize around our homeland, or to influence the native peoples therein. I request a delegation from your nation please join me in Karbula to create a dialogue and proper forieng relations due to our now close proximity.

President Abbas.

To: Whereamistan

A delegation of top Noveau Metz islanders have been sent by plane to Karbula to discuss, amoungst other things, the territorial ambitions Dysanii has in the region. We are sure you will find these proposals very reasonable. We are also thankful for your recognition of our colony.

Council of Dysanii

Offline Ranholn

• Recycle or I'll Fucking Kill You
  • Bye Ya'll
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 03:31:40 PM »
"Dux  it seems that the area that we were sent to capture is being pushed towards."

The Young Dux nodded and walked to the front of the aircraft carrier "Launch a multi point landing on the mainland and a invasion of the island for control and military operations. We will do as ordered and form an independent protectorate in these lands. Send our air-force to subdue as much force as possible then land the cohorts and gain the lands."

As the order came down landings went off. Amphibious units in gilly suits moved forward towards coastal defenses. C4 charges were planted, the ops forces moving past the militia that defended the lands. On command the explosives in each landing site went off. The detonation ripping into the men around artillery from naval craft fired on defensive positions. Land defenses returned fire, soon landing craft crashed ashore Legionaries rushing up moving fast to end the fight as soon as possible. This was just the first stage of the conquest, more was to come for all.

PSR has left the region
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiPqWy8ibA4

IT LIVES ON FOREVER
The start of ww1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4TKTRV4HM0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6j4_SpM5s0
and the russian revolution

Sept 21 Third Season is a go

Offline whereamistan

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 04:03:29 PM »
To: The Great Nation of Ranholn

It has come to our attention that you wish to acquire the lands to our south east. I request that an immediate delegation be sent to Karbula, to meet with myself and a delegation from Dysanii. We need to hammer away at some finer points to allow for stability within the region that directly affects our national interest.

President Abbas.

Offline whereamistan

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 04:29:05 PM »
Sgt. Ta'al Called up to Capt. Hakim.

"This is Recon 9, we have regular military conducting beachlanding on the Hadartha Pennisula."

"Copy that Sgt., Maintain visual"

"Task Force Gladiator. Hold Advance. Unknown military presence ahead. Hold Movements."

Alright, before the either of you go too far, Although it isnt shown on the map yet I maintain the Moujmah Takil Pennisula directly to the west of Ranholn's invasion fleet. Please note the pictures. I also Maintain air force, army, border control, and my southern fleets in that region.

Offline Dysanii

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 04:38:16 PM »
OOC: I was just ensuring that the island I already had remained untouched. I was also going to ask you (Whereamistan) if it was okay to colonise the chain of islands to the East, but Ranholn/Irnotia has just randomly sent his forces there, with no explanation or introduction.

Im sure we can discuss this at the delegation?

Offline Ranholn

• Recycle or I'll Fucking Kill You
  • Bye Ya'll
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 04:42:58 PM »
ooc:nation name is Irnotia, and i actually sent forces in this direction in another thread, Irnotia Mobilizes armed forces.
PSR has left the region
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiPqWy8ibA4

IT LIVES ON FOREVER
The start of ww1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4TKTRV4HM0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6j4_SpM5s0
and the russian revolution

Sept 21 Third Season is a go

Offline whereamistan

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2007, 04:44:08 PM »