Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: More stylish University uniforms and supplies for our dear students!

Author Topic: The Taijitu Tavern  (Read 185187 times)

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
Re: The Taijitu Tavern
« Reply #2100 on: July 24, 2007, 08:53:35 PM »
I'll never trust a creature that bleeds for days in a row and doesn't die!
Neutral Evil

Offline Trey

• ^ The best film almost no one saw in the 2000s.
« Reply #2101 on: July 24, 2007, 08:56:01 PM »
ROTFLMAO, Soly!  That is more than a little creepy.

Well, now that I actually think of that again, my comment came out badly...I was going to use the phrase "wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole", but, especially when it comes to relationships with the opposite sex, I've heard the saying (from my mother, no less!), that "I wouldn't touch that with someone else's pole".

And Empire is right...it's going to happen anyway...just prepare for it like any other earthquake.
"I believe every single person is extraordinary. The tragedy is that we
have a society where too many people never get to fulfill that
extraordinary potential. My view – the liberal view – is that
government’s job is to help them to do it. Not to tell people how to
live their lives. But to make their choices possible, to release their
potential, no matter who they are. The way to do that is to take power away from those who hoard it. To challenge vested interests. To break down privilege. To clear out the bottlenecks in our society that block opportunity and block progress. And so give everyone a chance to live the life they want." - Nick Clegg, Leader of the Liberal Democrats and Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
« Reply #2102 on: July 24, 2007, 09:03:38 PM »
Touching it with someone else's pole will happen? Roger, preparing for that.
Neutral Evil

Offline The Empire

• Glory to the dark gods!
« Reply #2103 on: July 24, 2007, 09:07:05 PM »
Calm down guys it's not even an earthquake, most of 'em just needs a bit of tenderness, an attempt at understanding and a cup of hot chocolate with cream and chocolate sprinkles on the bedside when they wake up :)

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Trey

« Reply #2104 on: July 24, 2007, 09:10:04 PM »
Solnath, Solnath...I meant the "two-day monthly headache", not the pole touching.  And Empire...I can do the tenderness and the understanding and, as for the hot chocolate...good thing there's a Starbuck's within 5 minutes of walking distance.
potential, no matter who they are. The way to do that is to take power away from those who hoard it. To challenge vested interests. To break down privilege. To clear out the bottlenecks in our society that block opportunity and block progress. And so give everyone a chance to live the life they want." - Nick Clegg, Leader of the Liberal Democrats and Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
« Reply #2105 on: July 24, 2007, 09:11:37 PM »
They need a crowbar. In the face. That's what they need.

-Max.
Neutral Evil

Offline Trey

« Reply #2106 on: July 24, 2007, 09:13:28 PM »
So Alex and Max are your two alter egos!  Max is the evil one, isn't he?

Offline The Empire

« Reply #2107 on: July 24, 2007, 09:16:32 PM »
Ummm... no Soly... And it's way easier to just pour up some milk, put it in the microwave for a minute or so, stir in the chocolate powder, whip up some cream, pour it in, sprinkle some pre-ground chocolate flakes on top and serve her than going all the way to a coffe shop.

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Trey

« Reply #2108 on: July 24, 2007, 09:19:20 PM »
True, but I'd have to rely on myself to have all of the ingredients.  And I told you...the whole trip takes under 10 minutes.

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
« Reply #2109 on: July 24, 2007, 09:21:18 PM »
Yes, he is. My mental condition has and is changing.
Neutral Evil

Offline The Empire

« Reply #2110 on: July 24, 2007, 09:28:32 PM »
If you have any sense, you already have the ingredients in the kitchen and then it takes less than two minutes to make the whole thing, plus that females ALWAYS appreciate it more if you do it yourself compared to going out and buying something.

Offline Trey

« Reply #2111 on: July 24, 2007, 09:41:12 PM »
Touche.

Offline Union

• Loyalty to Self, Liberty to All
« Reply #2112 on: July 25, 2007, 02:04:34 AM »
Back to blood, are all guys a little freak with it? Come on...it's just blood...right?
"Deception, Intelligence, Method, Execution, and Exploitation."

Offline The Empire

« Reply #2113 on: July 25, 2007, 12:19:51 PM »
Well, it's a bit more too, but nothing that can hurt anyone unless it's infected with something nasty, which is very rare anyway.

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #2114 on: July 25, 2007, 01:27:12 PM »
Calm down guys it's not even an earthquake, most of 'em just needs a bit of tenderness, an attempt at understanding and a cup of hot chocolate with cream and chocolate sprinkles on the bedside when they wake up :)

Indeed!  The same applies for hangovers, but we want soup instead of chocolate.  Soup, damn it!  Chicken noodle.

Where did that one come from?  Meh, I'll not worry about it.  At least I have a man coming over this weekend who will do precisely what Emp said (plus a little "Irish charm" in the chocolate ;)).

Well, it's a bit more too, but nothing that can hurt anyone unless it's infected with something nasty, which is very rare anyway.

Eww, that's gross.  Let's face it, a woman's monthly cycle is disgusting.  I'm not going to pretend otherwise.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 01:32:56 PM by Allama »