Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen priority warning: Not reporting counter-revolutionary activities is conspiracy to commit counter-revolution under the Anticivil Activities Act. Penalties go up to and include permanent Ecclesiastical explusion.

Author Topic: The Taijitu Tavern  (Read 187543 times)

Offline The Empire

• Glory to the dark gods!
Re: The Taijitu Tavern
« Reply #1485 on: June 25, 2007, 09:21:54 PM »
*passes out from the impact of the coin, causing a huge clatter and crash of falling bar stools, a tipping table, a lot of nuts and bolts (2mm to 10mm sizes btw) and some awfully expencive looking crystal glases...*

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Tacolicious

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Tacoman
« Reply #1486 on: June 25, 2007, 10:00:43 PM »
Alright, Empire is cut off until he sobers up. I've never heard of anyone passing out from so few drinks though, ah well. *Taco throws a quarter and it bounces off the edge of a pitcher of rum and bounces, landing in Taco's mouth* Hmmm... this is going to be more challenging then I'd thought possible...
http://www.nationstates.net/wheresoever

"Reality is an illusion albeit a persistant one"
"Wisest is he who knows he is not wise"
"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Delicious Comrade of the most Awesome Party

Offline Khablan

« Reply #1487 on: June 26, 2007, 12:30:46 AM »
Practice makes perfect, Taco dear.  (After cringing just a tiny bit at the sound of all the shattering crystal.)

Hmm, let's prop Empire up in the corner.  Wave a cookie under his nose and see whether that brings him to or not.
For all the news, check out our Community Office!

Got questions?  We got answers!  Come see our Information Section!

Official welcome wagon of Taijitu, Co-Minister of Community and Recruitment. Taijitu's ambassador to TWP, Madre Califidrix of the Order of Gryphons. 

Also unofficial forum mom - provider of various sources of solace for the soul, including but not limited to cookies, hugs, and hot cocoa.

Offline Cherokee

« Reply #1488 on: June 26, 2007, 12:55:46 AM »
Hi--how's it going?

Offline Tacolicious

« Reply #1489 on: June 26, 2007, 01:11:34 AM »
*An inverted Taco sees the new comer* Welcome! Have a drink, just remember they go on the delegate's tab. *Taco passes Cherokee a vial of magic liquid which turns into their drink of choice*

So why don't we just throw cookies at Empire until he wakes up, Khablan? Worst case scenario is he wakes up in a pile of cookies... and who wouldn't want that?

"Nothing is fun when you have to do it, that's why you don't see a lot of old whores giggling over sex"

Offline Khablan

« Reply #1490 on: June 26, 2007, 03:33:43 AM »
Cool.  Hmm, let's see now, how about... One point for every shot that hits.  Five points if one sticks in his mouth.  Extra points for creativity.

Oh, hi, Cherokee.  Here, have a handful of cookies.  You know where the target is.

Official welcome wagon of Taijitu, Co-Minister of Community and Recruitment. Taijitu's ambassador to TWP, Madre Califidrix of the Order of Gryphons. 

Also unofficial forum mom - provider of various sources of solace for the soul, including but not limited to cookies, hugs, and hot cocoa.

Offline Talmann

« Reply #1491 on: June 26, 2007, 03:48:59 AM »
*After rigging up complicated-looking contraption, stands up and pulls a lever*
*Mechanism working while Talmann speaks*
Alright everybody, partay! Celebrate 100th page of the Tavern, drinks are on me!
*smiles as the contraption throws 100 quarters into 100 barrels of random liquer*
...literally.. :P
* Talmann jumps into the nearest vat of wine
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline Tacolicious

« Reply #1492 on: June 26, 2007, 04:55:11 AM »
Sweet, thanks Talmann  :D Barkeep give me a barrel of 60 year aged scotch!

*Taco pulls out a weird contraption made from an accordion, a fish tank, duct tape and a mouse trap. As he plays a hypnotic waltz a cookie slides from the fish tank, lands on the mouse trap and sends it flying at a passed out empire. The cookies shatters to crumbs off his forehead*

Maybe a little less tension on the spring...

Offline Khablan

« Reply #1493 on: June 26, 2007, 05:18:49 AM »
Mama Khab does a flying leap, kicking off the wall into a backflip, landing with a terribly sweet pirhouette, and flying her cookie like a frisbee toward Empire's mouth... but ends up nearly hitting his groin instead. 

Hmm.  A little too much English on that spin.  You two can have the wine and the scotch.  Pass me the wodka! 

Offline The Empire

• Glory to the dark gods!
« Reply #1494 on: June 26, 2007, 05:24:30 AM »
*rolls over on the side*

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #1495 on: June 26, 2007, 01:09:27 PM »
* Lining up two barrels next to the bar, Alana leaps into the first of Cabernet Sauvignon, drains it, and bounces back out to land directly into the second, containing Pinot Grigio.

Fully clothed bath time, huzzah!  Would someone hand me a cookie?  I want to dip and throw; wine cookies all around, especially on Emp!

Offline Tacolicious

« Reply #1496 on: June 26, 2007, 01:30:29 PM »
*Taco give Allama several cookies and puts a target on the passed out Empire. Taco takes another cookies and throws it nice and level with a fast spin, skipping it off several open barrels of various alcohols and lands it directly in Empires mouth*

Hey, how deeply does a cookie need to be lodged in someone's throat before they choke on it? *Just to be safe Taco moves the cookie a little ways out of Empire's mouth so that a horrible tragedy and a waste of food can be avoided. Since Empire can't be awake to reward Taco's selfless life-saving act he takes his wallet*

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #1497 on: June 26, 2007, 02:21:20 PM »
* Dipping cookies into every barrel she can reach (without getting out of her own, of course), Alana passes them out to whoever wants one and interminably throws some into a bowl she had placed on Emp's chest.

There, now he has a snack to revive him when he comes to.  Anyone want another alcohol-drenched cookie?  Khab, oatmeal rum raisin for you?  Would you like a beer brownie, Taco?  Talmann, perhaps you'd enjoy a snickerdoodle with red wein?

Hmm... I'm thinking of getting a patent and selling them at a Booze Bakery, in which I will also sell brownies, cakes, Scotch Bread, and all sorts of baked goodies with alcohol poured over top or soaked in like a marinade.  Oooh, dipping "sauce" as well!  Haha, I'm lame enough to make myself laugh.

Offline Khablan

« Reply #1498 on: June 26, 2007, 02:41:22 PM »
Why thank you, Allama dear, don't mind if I do.  You're just so thoughtful.  Ooh, a booze bakery?  Now that's ingenious!  It'll put the brandy-soaked fruitcake industry to shame. 

Taco, for thy humanitarian efforts, I award thee a gold star.

*Mama Khab licks the back of it and sticks it to his forehead, then steps back while Taco basks in the applause.*

Offline Talmann

« Reply #1499 on: June 26, 2007, 03:18:20 PM »
Why, yes, Alana, I would enjoy a snickerdoodle with wine. Thank ya very much. How'd ya know I like the funny little doodle?
* Talmann reaches over to Taco
Ya know... Emp's not gonna be too happy when he finds out you took 'is wallet again...
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki