Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us become steel shields that defend the ideals of the Glorious Revolution and Taijituan democracy!

Author Topic: Its ^ Fault  (Read 66298 times)

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
Re: Its ^ Fault
« Reply #330 on: April 17, 2007, 12:55:45 PM »
It's ^'s fault it's raining so damn much this week.

Offline The Empire

• Glory to the dark gods!
« Reply #331 on: April 17, 2007, 01:17:57 PM »
It's ^'s fault I haven't done nearly enough school work today

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #332 on: April 17, 2007, 01:22:39 PM »
It's ^'s fault I dropped out of college and don't have any schoolwork to do.  ^_^

Offline The Empire

« Reply #333 on: April 17, 2007, 01:33:35 PM »
It's ^'s fault for trying to mislead you into thinking we were up to something more serious than goofing around  :trout:

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #334 on: April 17, 2007, 01:58:22 PM »
It's ^'s fault the whole message board can see through his shallow lies.  As shallow as his grave will be should he continue making such allegations! ;)

:whip:

Offline The Empire

« Reply #335 on: April 17, 2007, 02:01:57 PM »
It's ^'s fault she didn't know that I would take that as a challenge until now :trout:

Offline Algerianbania

• Resident Panda
  • Enemies: Fish, Tacos, and Soly
« Reply #336 on: April 18, 2007, 02:15:15 AM »
It's ^'s fault that I'm a panda.
Member of the Order of the Gryphons, Senator of Taijitu, Ambassador to The North Pacific, Deputy MoEA of The North Pacific, Member of the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific
--------------------------------
It's the chaos fetish theory.  As soon as you think of it, it automatically exists.
--------------------------------
If you have a proplem, blame Soly.

Offline The Empire

« Reply #337 on: April 18, 2007, 06:49:27 AM »
It's ^'s fault all the other pandas are threatened by extinction because he hogs all the bamboo

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
« Reply #338 on: April 18, 2007, 08:05:19 AM »
It's ^ fault that all the rest of the bamboo went to building tanks.
Neutral Evil

Offline The Empire

« Reply #339 on: April 18, 2007, 09:08:07 AM »
It's ^'s fault that all of my bamboo tanks keep getting shot to pieces

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
« Reply #340 on: April 18, 2007, 09:08:56 AM »
It's ^ fault he sends them against pyrotanks.
Neutral Evil

Offline The Empire

« Reply #341 on: April 18, 2007, 10:00:54 AM »
It's ^'s fault because he was my chief engineer...

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
« Reply #342 on: April 18, 2007, 10:17:38 AM »
It's ^ fault he thought "inflammable" means "non-flammable."
Neutral Evil

Offline The Empire

« Reply #343 on: April 18, 2007, 10:18:39 AM »
It's ^'s fault for not overruling my final desision

Offline Solnath

• Solus Victor
  • Pamfu desu!
« Reply #344 on: April 18, 2007, 10:24:07 AM »
It's ^ fault for pulling a practical joke on me in the first place. An eye for an eye and all that.
Neutral Evil