Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let this region resound with the song of the Kitten Paw Happy-time, and be permeated with the smell of catnip and pine!

Author Topic: Welcome to your Embassy!  (Read 1240 times)

Offline kor

• Fluffy, Pink Boytoy
  • O HAI THAR!
Welcome to your Embassy!
« on: July 30, 2007, 02:38:08 PM »
Welcome to your Embassy! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
Re: Welcome to your Embassy!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 03:21:07 PM »
Huzzah and hooray!  Congratulations on your embassy, and please do enjoy the region.  Have a drink on me:

Offline Khablan

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 06:39:02 AM »
Welcome!  And thank you for being so patient.  I've brought you another tray of cookies, since I imagine you'll need the energy while you're redecorating the place.  If you ever need more, just call on me.   ;)
For all the news, check out our Community Office!

Got questions?  We got answers!  Come see our Information Section!

Official welcome wagon of Taijitu, Co-Minister of Community and Recruitment. Taijitu's ambassador to TWP, Madre Califidrix of the Order of Gryphons. 

Also unofficial forum mom - provider of various sources of solace for the soul, including but not limited to cookies, hugs, and hot cocoa.

Offline HEM

• UCR Elitist
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 04:35:09 AM »
thank you! Also, I found a credit card with the name of "Khablan" on it. I hope noone minds if I use it so buy remodeling stuff
Surpreme Chancellor of Europeia

Offline Khablan

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 04:59:54 AM »
So that's where it went!  You're welcome to try, but it's maxed out from the redecorating we've done in the Community Office.   O:-)
For all the news, check out our Community Office!

Got questions?  We got answers!  Come see our Information Section!

Official welcome wagon of Taijitu, Co-Minister of Community and Recruitment. Taijitu's ambassador to TWP, Madre Califidrix of the Order of Gryphons. 

Also unofficial forum mom - provider of various sources of solace for the soul, including but not limited to cookies, hugs, and hot cocoa.

Offline PoD Gunner

• Praefectus praetorio.
  • Citizen
  • Egrota Egrota Egrota!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 12:37:30 PM »
Greetings, representatives of Europeia. As the new MoEA of Taijitu, I wanted to drop in and remind you that if you need anything in here, I am just a PM away.
Co-Founder of Taijitu
Former Delegate of The Lexicon (by mistake), The Rejected Realms (par force) and Taijitu (elected)
*Home of GMT* / www.nationstates.net/nation=red_kagran