Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen priority warning: Not reporting counter-revolutionary activities is conspiracy to commit counter-revolution under the Anticivil Activities Act. Penalties go up to and include permanent Ecclesiastical explusion.

Author Topic: Taijitu Reboot  (Read 2393 times)

Offline Funkadelia

• Citizen
  • Contre nous de la tyrannie
Taijitu Reboot
« on: July 29, 2014, 07:47:25 PM »
Alright, we've done it. We've trashed the laws, we've got a new constitution, we've brought all the old people back.

Now what? I don't see a lot of posts, at least not as much as back when we first started to revitalize. I just don't want to see us die again.
Today's date is: Today is Jocidi, 5 Cielidor AR 5 - Day 1770 of the Glorious Revolution.

Many trials make manifest
The stranger's fate, the curses' bane.
Many touchstones try the stranger
Many fall, but one remains.

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
Re: Taijitu Reboot
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 10:26:12 PM »
Now we RP and get more fun games started. I suggest a refresh of the games subforum. More recruitment? Been busy with getting ready to move myself but shall be more involved after. Perhaps bringing in new things and not just new people is the ticket... ponder, ponder, ponder.

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
Re: Taijitu Reboot
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 02:59:14 PM »
Now we RP and get more fun games started. I suggest a refresh of the games subforum.

Agreed, let's get some of that going! I imagine a lot of people feel comfortable jumping into games and silly discussions before getting fully into RP and the like. Not that RP isn't a draw! We want that section to be active as well. I'll be doing some of that soon myself.