City Center > Acropolis

Apply for a Child Board

<< < (2/7) > >>

Heleria:
I want a new child board: The United World Church

/edit: Subtitle forgotten: The United Church for all Christians in Taijitu

Plumais:

--- Quote from: Heleria on July 02, 2007, 03:09:20 PM ---I want a new child board: The United World Church

/edit: Subtitle forgotten: The United Church for all Christians in Taijitu

--- End quote ---

His Eminence Jean Cardinal Louis of the Archdiocese of Plumais City formally requests that the Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church recieves the privilege of erecting a cathedral upon the acropolis. While We are in full support of reaching out to our separated brethren of both the East and West, it is intolerable for Us to be lumped together into a singular group for all Christians, as if longstanding theological and hierarchical differences no longer remain. We request that instead of one church being constructed for some watered-down, least-common-denominator ecumenist faith, that a section of the Acropolis be set aside for all Christians to build their own houses of worship... perhaps with a central 'non-denominational' edifice in the center'.

ooc: Essentially, I am suggesting that a 'Christian' Child board be created, instead of a 'United Church' board... Otherwise I would be constrained by the rules of roleplay to request a separate Acropolan space for the Catholic Church (which 90% of Plumaisians are members of), seeing as this UCC would not be the same denomination! And, I can imagine that others wanting real-world Christian groups represented might ask the same.  Really its the same concept as Heleria suggested, just altered to work around some technicalities. In Role-Play terms it is a reserved section for a variety of Christian denominations, instead of just one.

Khablan:
Plumais, forgive me if I'm misunderstand the intention of your proposal, but it sounds to me as if you mean it to be for RP purposes.  In that case, we have a very active Role Play area where you could start such a board.  Or am I simply not understanding this correctly?

Talmann:
Yes, my friends. This section of the forum is for you, the user. RP religions can be posted in the OOC section of the forum, or in the National Statistics sub-forum in the Roleplay Area.

Solnath:
This is not role-playing, this is... Sparta!

And thus, I'd like to apply for an Acropolis child board.

Title: "The Medeist Academy"
Subtitle: "Humans of the world, unite! Long live the Solitariat!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version