Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let this region resound with the song of the Kitten Paw Happy-time, and be permeated with the smell of catnip and pine!

Author Topic: Hello, Anarchy?  (Read 4247 times)

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
Hello, Anarchy?
« on: July 29, 2012, 03:53:30 PM »
Does this make any sense to you?

11 hours ago: New Delfos was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Anarchy".
11 hours ago: Following new legislation in New Delfos, military spending is on the increase.

Also my economy boosted up 5 points, wtf?

Offline Funkadelia

• Citizen
  • Contre nous de la tyrannie
Re: Hello, Anarchy?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 05:46:18 PM »
That makes no sense at all xD
Today's date is: Today is Jocidi, 5 Cielidor AR 5 - Day 1770 of the Glorious Revolution.

Many trials make manifest
The stranger's fate, the curses' bane.
Many touchstones try the stranger
Many fall, but one remains.

Offline Letonna

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 05:50:45 PM »

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 06:06:25 PM »
"Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 10.491 billion live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs."

wtf man, my country was fine before increase of military funding

yes I need police funding, but why would military funding do this. Anyway I'm doing a reform of my country that including raising budget for police and military to at least 1%, finally happened for the military, now I don't have a problem with lack of prisons but yet underfunded police force has problems.

Offline neosisani

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 11:28:18 AM »
My guess is that whenever you increase military spending you get more soldiers, guns, airplanes, tanks, etc. And you need industry to buy all of these for your people. So by giving money to military, one part of that money went into factories for making stuff that kills.

If you became anarchy, that means your economic freedoms increased. How or why, no clue.