General Category > Video Games

No Man's Sky

<< < (2/2)

Delfos:
I don't like that I can't see who voted what, tbh that's great for elections and we should elect through the forums, but if it's an option let me know because on this weird polls I'd rather see who voted what.

The graphics are not that good so I don't think the graphics are going to improve or at least they don't promise much about them and I doubt they will be worse. Considering gameplay, most of it is there, if you see the first video they brought to E3 is gameplay.

Wast:
I'm cautiously optimistic. I hope it does well; it's an excellent concept. They seem to have a rather expansive system for procedural generation; it will be interesting to see just how varied the worlds actually are (the fauna in particular - every game is better with dinosaurs!). Then again, if interaction is limited, there may not be much to hold one's interest beyond exploring the scenery.

Now I'm curious about the technical details - the seamless transitions between areas and fast generation of content is impressive.

Delfos:
Just like X Rebirth which was a flop, stations inside are cool to wak through, but they are randomly generated yet there must not be much variety, after the third visit to a different station they all look the same, people even are standing on the same places, the stations feel dead, flop!

http://www.gameskinny.com/a47uo/egosoft-comes-under-fire-for-troubled-x-rebirth-release

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version