Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Long live the Glorious Revolution!

Author Topic: Fallout 4  (Read 33928 times)

Offline bigbaldben

• Voice of the People Editor
  • The Republic of Megatridimensional Order
Fallout 4
« on: October 15, 2015, 11:13:05 PM »
We are less than a month away.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t_YHgo_HN4[/yt]

I cannot remember the last time I was this excited for a video game.  Seriously, I find myself daydreaming about it.  Anyone else feel this way, or is this something that I should have kept to myself?   :idk:

Offline The Empire

• Glory to the dark gods!
Re: Fallout 4
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 11:30:19 PM »
YEEEESHH! PRECIOUS! SOOON!  :obeisance:

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 04:36:24 AM »
My planned character Mr. E.

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Lindisfarne

• Citizen
  • MTB-girl, music lover, book-worm, ice-cream maniac
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 11:47:37 AM »
This looks pretty cool!   :clap:

Offline Wast

• Citizen
  • Will post an RP once I finish that novel
    • www.wast.biz
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2015, 07:51:44 AM »
I'm excited and cautiously optimistic. Hopefully the ratio of murder to exploration isn't too skewed towards the former. I don't know where I'll find time to play it though.

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 07:45:42 PM »
I'm excited and cautiously optimistic. Hopefully the ratio of murder to exploration isn't too skewed towards the former. I don't know where I'll find time to play it though.

What Wast? You don't like those random encounters of a draugr and feral ghouls? YOU DONT LIKE THAT

HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE THAT

A WHOLE WORLD TO EXPLORE OF LAZY WRITING

15 SQUARE MILES OF DRAUGR!

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 01:38:08 AM »
there are bandits in this cave

heres a map marker

gogogogogogogogogogogogogogo
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline bigbaldben

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2015, 08:24:29 PM »

I AM APPALLED AT YOUR LACK OF RESPECT FOR AGILITY!!!!!!111

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2015, 08:50:42 PM »
I have never played Fallout games and I'm seriously considering this last one. Should I buy the number 3 to make an assertion on buying the new one?

Offline The Empire

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2015, 09:34:15 PM »
Better go with Fallout New Vegas, I think it has a better feel than F3. Also F1 & 2 are good enough to play just for the story though the graphics are far from modern or smooth and needs a special patch to not look like a bad LSD trip at a '70ies disco... (it was made for 16 colours Before stand-alone Graphics card arrived...)

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2015, 03:46:40 PM »

I AM APPALLED AT YOUR LACK OF RESPECT FOR AGILITY!!!!!!111
Well I tend to build characters with flaws to enhance my own enjoyment of the game but if you wish to call that lack of respect sure :P

I have never played Fallout games and I'm seriously considering this last one. Should I buy the number 3 to make an assertion on buying the new one?
Loved that game, get the game of the year edition and enjoy the sandbox/culture. I still play 3, never ceases to interest me (unlike skyrim which I grew bored with).

What Wast? You don't like those random encounters of a draugr and feral ghouls? YOU DONT LIKE THAT

HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE THAT

A WHOLE WORLD TO EXPLORE OF LAZY WRITING

15 SQUARE MILES OF DRAUGR!
A map twice the size of Skyrims with a new engine/crafting system. Honestly makes me excited for what the engine will do for the next elders scrolls installation. Though it seems random encounters are going to be prevalent they at least appear to be more varied with enemies coming at you from both above and below. Additionally very excited for the nuclear weather patterns, nor'eastuhs n' such.  Kind of hoping with the Boston location that somewhere in my state might come up as a DLC area.

Offline The Empire

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2015, 04:06:40 PM »

Loved that game, get the game of the year edition and enjoy the sandbox/culture. I still play 3, never ceases to interest me (unlike skyrim which I grew bored with).
Yeah, I got bored ot skyrim too and never finished it...

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2015, 04:31:31 PM »

Finished it and gathered all the items, many times. Just eventually becomes tedious.

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2015, 05:08:04 PM »

Finished it and gathered all the items, many times. Just eventually becomes tedious.
#freetimeftw

Offline bigbaldben

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2015, 08:23:27 PM »

I retract my agility condemnation and hail you as a kindred completion-ist spirit!