Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: The counter-revolution will soon be as dead as the Q Society!

Author Topic: Console Gamers?  (Read 19173 times)

Offline Lindisfarne

• Citizen
  • MTB-girl, music lover, book-worm, ice-cream maniac
Re: Console Gamers?
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2015, 09:17:30 PM »
No consoles here. Since I'm on a Mac, there are some PC games I can't get. On the other hand I don't play that much.

Offline bigbaldben

• Voice of the People Editor
  • The Republic of Megatridimensional Order
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2015, 07:41:39 PM »
console gamers can rot in hell

PC SUPREMACY FTW!

lol, you enjoy updating drivers and graphics cards and compatibility issues.  I used to do that too.  Now I just spend my time actually "playing the game." What a concept! :-D

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2015, 08:40:39 PM »

PC SUPREMACY FTW!

lol, you enjoy updating drivers and graphics cards and compatibility issues.  I used to do that too.  Now I just spend my time actually "playing the game." What a concept! :-D

You spend your time actually playing the game that has crappy graphics to match your outdated drivers, and PC users keep getting screwed for downgraded launches for consoles. They actually spend SEVERAL months trying to fix the game to be SUPREME for PC, we have higher standards. end them console ports, downgrade PC version to match console crappyness! #sorrynotsorry

Offline AwesomeSaucer

• Citizen
  • Anyone who's Google's friend is my friend!
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2015, 10:31:19 PM »
Enough with this crap.  Tech savvy users will enjoy their objectively more powerful PCs for a much higher price, and everyone else will stick to the simpler consoles.

If everyone knew how to pick out build a great PC, and had the money, trust me; there wouldn't be consoles.
--
Sincerely,

Former Citizen-Liaison of Taijitu,

Evan C.

Offline bigbaldben

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2015, 03:27:21 PM »

PC SUPREMACY FTW!

You spend your time actually playing the game that has crappy graphics to match your outdated drivers, and PC users keep getting screwed for downgraded launches for consoles. They actually spend SEVERAL months trying to fix the game to be SUPREME for PC, we have higher standards. end them console ports, downgrade PC version to match console crappyness! #sorrynotsorry
Touche! :-)

Offline bigbaldben

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2015, 03:33:38 PM »
Enough with this crap.  Tech savvy users will enjoy their objectively more powerful PCs for a much higher price, and everyone else will stick to the simpler consoles.

If everyone knew how to pick out build a great PC, and had the money, trust me; there wouldn't be consoles.

Sir, yessir!

Seriously thought, I've talked with several IT friends about how less and less rewarding it is to build your own.  I was proud of the fact that I could build/maintain/update/troubleshoot my PC, regardless of how little money I had to put into it.  I think anyone who does should be - it takes research, brains and at least some skill.  All joking aside - and I really am not militant about this like some of my IT friends - I see the upside of PC gaming and admire those who do. :-D

Offline Prydania

• The King of Sting
  • Ezekiel 25:17
    • Basically a Sports Show
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2015, 01:39:59 AM »

Offline Sovereign Dixie

• I regret nothing!
  • Fuck the revolution.
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2015, 11:55:35 PM »

Offline Solclquial

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2015, 09:52:04 AM »
Pah. Consoles are a luxury. PCs (and laptops) stick with you when you're working 12am papers and forgot to get the toast out.

"I do not care how brave a president is; I do not care how many medals he may wear. I do not care how well trained his guards may be. If he violates the will of the people, he shall be eliminated." - Ferdinand Marcos