Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen reminder: Socioendangerment levels run from one to sixteen. Cooperation with mandatory sentencing from the Citoyen-Mediator may result in decreased rehabilitation length.

Author Topic: CGV World Conference/Expo  (Read 3431 times)

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
CGV World Conference/Expo
« on: July 13, 2007, 03:03:53 AM »
They didn't even let the national markets take a breath, CGV World launched it's invitation to public under new administration, after the recent Public Acquisition by the Sbbasburg Tomanov Bank.
The new administration has the old projects at hand in New Delfos, Canada, Quebec, Algeriabania, Takasia, and Saletsia.

The project exposed in the 1st days is the Delfo-Canadian CGV project.

Pink is what is already constructed, blue is in construction or yet to build.

ooc: all invited, this are expositions of projects and chat about them. The countries where the projects are being built are strongly advised to attend, and can request private conferences with the administration. This conference is also for those skeptics about CGV like the CL. So please come see our trains and tests and things like that, make 'press' questions, or just schedule a private conference. I'm off for vacation in 2 days so I'm straighting this up.

Offline tak

Re: CGV World Conference/Expo
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 03:07:14 AM »
OOC: What?! We have the very first CGV World project and we are not even included?

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 03:11:09 AM »
ooc: included? this are 'yet to build' projects, yours isn't a project anymore, it's done, now owned by CGV Takasia. But make yourself at home.

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 03:15:56 AM »
If it wasn't for the damn White Army or the "Republic of Canada" as they call themselves, the Canadian lines would be done before the Quebecois ones. But not in this case. Work is still going well though. I can't wait to see these lines finished.
Article II: The Legislative

4. The Senate shall have the power to remove the Delegate or Vice Delegate from office if they in their opinion have violated the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, broken their oath or failed to fulfill their duties, by a two-thirds majority vote.

"YES WE CAN!" Barack Obama 2007

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 03:31:36 AM »
ooc: a bit of history so that you can see the evolution.

History of CGV World

CGV Delfian Labs
v
CGV World & CGV Takasia
v
CGV New Delfos & CGV Saletsia

All started by the Government Labs aka Delfian Labs, they created an administration for the project inside New Delfos called CGV Delfian Labs, after the testings they started to build the 1st lines. Soon Takasia became an economic partner of the Delfian Union, and Takasians were very interested in CGV technology, and they negotiated to the beginning of the project in Takasia, that was later agreed to be owned by a national company, automatically creating CGV Takasia, and CGV World, being this second, the administration core of the CGV projects all over the world, cooperating between the Government Labs and West O. Company.
CGV World, basically governed by Government Labs since West O. Company was only interested in profits, started the projects in Algeriabania and Saletsia. In a rogue attempt, they also tried to persuade the Chinese-Loyalists to adopt the CGV system, so they could run a joint project with Saletsia, but CL government failed the project.
Allot of hostility came with the Llanydern Border War (as it's known in New Delfos), and the Sbbasburg Tomanov Bank soon gathered enough funds to start a Public Acquisition Offer towards the West O. Company half of CGV World.
Then the Delfo-Canadian Coalition brought a new project to the table, and the lack of support of Government Labs made the Tomanov Bank act quickly, rising the fair price. As soon the CGV World was brought to national hands the projects ran quickly in a day, and the Sbbasburg Tomanov Bank approved the Government Labs project.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 03:36:21 AM »
OOC: What is CGV? Is it Mag-lev or something of that sort? Because if it's like a train, Imperial Rail will be pretty pissed that someone dares challenge their monopoly over Arda's train systems.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Union

• Loyalty to Self, Liberty to All
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 03:49:16 AM »
The Loyalist Labs will like to purchase 2 examples of the latest CGV train units along with a 20 km track kit track.
"Deception, Intelligence, Method, Execution, and Exploitation."

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 03:53:04 AM »
What is CGV?
Comboio a Grande Velocidade (ooc: Portuguese for Train à Grande Vitesse aka TGV)

Test Omega 3 special report:
The CGV train with two locomotives and extra-large wheels has set a new world rail speed record, hitting 574.8kmh on a high-speed track between Venezea and Tagshknet.

video: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/508870/

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 04:01:45 AM »
To: Loyalist Labs

We regret that without a national project or acceptance from Sbbasburg Tomanov Bank we cannot sell or have any commercial action of CGV technology, but if you would rather, we would like to offer you, in a period of time, the units that broke the record between Venezea and Tagshknet, are here at CGV World Expo, they have been added the latest advancements and they are fully operational. Along with that we can send and expert and a ship with CGV line material. for your desired 20km or more. Please let us know your standings.

Offline Union

• Loyalty to Self, Liberty to All
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 04:28:13 AM »
We regret to here that you can not provide the materials. Perhaps we can arrange something else in the future.

occ: Shoot! There goes my plan to steal your tech, haha.
"Deception, Intelligence, Method, Execution, and Exploitation."

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 03:09:46 PM »
ooc: You don't need to steal, you wouldn't earn anything from it, probably even loose more money researching and building it than letting us do a joint project from CL to Saletsia. Don't forget we run like Coca-Cola, there would be a national company if you desire taking care of the lines, like CGV Loyalist.

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 03:25:28 PM »

CGV in Tagshknet

CGV arriving Portimão

(Underground) Delfingrado International CGV Train Station

Construction of Sharjah CGV Train Station

Project for new Delfingrado International CGV Train Station surface structure.

Offline Talmann

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 04:38:54 PM »
From: Mercurus Fliegfuss, Secretary of Transportation, Talstadt
To: CGV World

We of Talstadt would like to inquire whether CGV Takasia can build several lines running east/west and a few going north/south. We are currently starting to modernize Talstadt, and we feel that CGV would be an excellent way to continue that process.

Mercurus Fliegfuss
Secretary of Transportation
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2007, 06:53:03 PM »
To: Mercurus Fliegfuss, Secretary of Transportation, Talstadt

CGV Takasia is a Takasian national company formed in cooperation with CGV World, if you would like CGV Takasia to administrate your lines or not, that's up to you. We, CGV World, can come up with a plan for a CGV project for Talstadt, but we would like to know where exactly you would like those lines pass, the rest we can publish as soon as possible. (ooc: tomorrow is my last day to make CGV plans, so hurry up).

CGV World Admin. - STBank Rep.
Yvan Stenberg

Offline Talmann

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2007, 10:29:02 PM »
OOC: Oh, thought it was a joint thing... I don't want to refuse, but I'm tired today and don't want to deal with mass posting which would be needed... perhaps later.
Music is the key to the heart.

"Once art to me was something far off, unfathomable and unreachable... But I discovered that the real essence of art was not something high up and far off, it was right inside my ordinary daily self. If a musician wants to be a fine artist, he must first become a finer person. A work of art is the expression of a person's whole personality, sensibility, and ability." -Shinichi Suzuki