Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us become steel shields that defend the ideals of the Glorious Revolution and Taijituan democracy!

Author Topic: Press release: westwind says to Nationstates: Please strip!  (Read 1484 times)

Offline Flemingovia

• Official Taijitu Minister of Apathy
Press release: westwind says to Nationstates: Please strip!
« on: February 11, 2008, 06:18:22 PM »
[align=center]Westwind Urges Nationstates: PLEASE, PLEASE get Nekkid for me![/align]

In a finely crafted but poorly edited press release distributed throughout Nationstates recently, Westwind, also known as the Crimson King, inadvertently urged the NS community to remove all their clothing.

“please bare with us” he pleaded.

Naturally, his own few followers, who are not noted for their critical faculties, were the first to respond. Having pledged loyalty to him, his government ministers immediately removed all their clothing, with the exception of one former deputy minister, who refused to remove his underpants, mumbling something about a doctor’s note.

The reaction of Nationstates citizens has been lukewarm. Few have removed their clothes in response to Westwind’s plea, and those who have looked on have been unimpressed:

[align=center]
A Nationstates citizen gives his verdict on the new, naked government[/align]

“Nonononono” cried Westwind “it was a typo – you are taking me too literally” but by then the damage was done. In a desperate attempt to curry favour, his followers were going to ever greater lengths to impress their master. Even their pets were not safe.

[align=center]
“See master, even Rover is now bare. Please like me! [/align]

This author can only hope that Westwind’s article is edited properly before the Russian Winter sets in. If not, Nationstates could look back in fond nostalgia at the current size of his government – in more ways than one.

Flemingovia

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
Re: Press release: westwind says to Nationstates: Please strip!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 07:31:48 PM »
Bloody brilliant, Flem!  Quite the excellent read, as are the other articles you've posted.  Write on!*

(click to show/hide)