Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let this region resound with the song of the Kitten Paw Happy-time, and be permeated with the smell of catnip and pine!

Author Topic: Letter of Credence and Introduction for New Ambassador, Kialga  (Read 1842 times)

Offline Kialga

• Foreign Dignitary
Letter of Credence and Introduction for New Ambassador, Kialga
« on: September 24, 2015, 01:28:43 AM »
Greetings Taijitu citizens! I am James Kialga-Ravenclaw, and I have been recently appointed to serve as the new Ambassador to Taijitu from the North Pacific. I hope you all are well, and I look forward to getting to know the region. I am a three year player of NationStates (a young fish in the pond), and currently reside primarily in the North Pacific. I have stayed hidden from most of NationStates until August of last year, when I joined the North Pacific.

Following is my Letter of Credence:

The North Pacific
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Magicality City, 23 September 2015

Dear Citizen-Delegate Allama,

The government of The North Pacific entreats you to accept Kialga as an ambassador between our two regions. He has been a citizen in good standing of The North Pacific for one year and one month and a legislator in our Regional Assembly for the same period and we believe he will meet the duties of this posting admirably. His responsibilities will include above all keeping your region informed of important affairs in The North Pacific, supporting our interregional ties by interpersonal ties through social involvement, keeping our government abreast of affairs in your region, and providing services to dual citizens should they be needed and welcome.

By accepting Kialga as an ambassador, we hope you will continue to honour the long lasting relationship between The North Pacific and Taijitu.

Sincerely,
Myroria,
Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Offline Funkadelia

• Citizen
  • Contre nous de la tyrannie
Re: Letter of Credence and Introduction for New Ambassador, Kialga
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 01:35:03 AM »
omg hi
Today's date is: Today is Jocidi, 5 Cielidor AR 5 - Day 1770 of the Glorious Revolution.

Many trials make manifest
The stranger's fate, the curses' bane.
Many touchstones try the stranger
Many fall, but one remains.

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 04:54:04 AM »
* Khem bids the foreign dignitary greetings.

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Lindisfarne

• Citizen
  • MTB-girl, music lover, book-worm, ice-cream maniac
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2015, 01:28:02 PM »
Welcome to Taijitu!   :laugh:  :tai:

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2015, 02:23:21 PM »
We're happy to accept you as our most esteemed Ambassador from The North Pacific, James Kialga-Ravenclaw. It's awesome that you've come out of the woodwork to potter about more of the wider NS world (especially here). Bidding you a very warm welcome to
:taijitu:

I encourage you to check out any parts of the forum you find interesting. We have excellent writers in the RP/Worldbuilding community, general discussions on topics ranging from video games to cute KITTEHS, and lots of silly and/or serious daily polls. Another great place to get to know Taijitu is through our IRC channel, where you could walk into almost any sort of conversation: philosophy, RL politicians with bad hair, NS GP, goofy YouTube videos, anachronistic armaments, and of course KITTEHS.

Great seal, by the way! It's a nice touch. Alas, I am more adept at communicating via emoticons than in a more formal manner. Behold:
:congrats:          :congrats:          :congrats:          :congrats:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 02:26:05 PM by Allama »