Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us make the whole region resound with the song of We Are The Happiest People in NationStates.

Author Topic: Ambassador Tomb's Office  (Read 4402 times)

Offline Tomb

• Foreign Dignitary
  • Greatness is here!
Ambassador Tomb's Office
« on: November 30, 2014, 03:42:15 PM »
This is the official office of Ambassador Tomb where I will be making short announcements about events going on in The North Pacific. This should make it easier to put all updates in one place instead of making a new thread about each update.

Thank you Taijitu,

~ Tomb :)

Offline Tomb

• Foreign Dignitary
  • Greatness is here!
Re: Ambassador Tomb's Office
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 03:42:40 PM »

The North Pacific Press Releases is a program by the Ministry of Home Affairs that aims to promote all important events taking place in The North Pacific, with the dual objective of keeping our nations better informed about regional happenings, and getting more nations involved in the forum and government.

The Ministry for Foreign Affairs will be distributing these short press releases to our Embassies abroad.

Judicial Elections

The Election Commissioners have announced this morning (November 12th) the final results of the November 2014 Judicial Election.

In the Court, Democatic Donkeys stays on the bench, where he is joined by region veteran Grosseschnauzer and newcomer Kialga-Lourti. Gracius Maximus, having served in the past as Deputy Attorney General, now takes the reins in the Attorney General's Office.

The announcement of the results concluded what has been one of the most exciting elections in The North Pacific. The election saw strong competition between both new and old members, extensive campaigning, and intense debate. A total of 55 ballots were cast, of which 53 were valid. This is an all-time record for [region]The North Pacific[/region], and another sign that regional community and democracy continue to grow strong.

North Pacific Army sets new record

On November 15th, the North Pacific Army (NPA) received a request from The East Pacific (TEP), to assist with the delegacy transition to newly-elected Xoriet. The NPA promptly responded and, following Xoriet's successful ascension to the delegacy, remained garrisoned in TEP until November 25th.

During this operation, the NPA set a new historical record for largest number of troops deployed, with 22 NPA soldiers moving to TEP in the span of three updates.

The NPA is one of the largest and most active militaries in the world. It has a tradition of more than a decade of protecting [region]The North Pacific[/region], its allies, and its interests abroad.

Crushing Our Enemies elected Vice Delegate

The Election Commissioners have announced today (November 30th) the results of the Special Election for Vice Delegate.

Crushing Our Enemies General COE was elected, after receiving a little more than half of all votes cast, and almost two thirds of non-abstentions. COE, as he is known, has in the past served as Speaker of the Regional Assembly, Chief Justice, and Minister of Communications. In his new role as Vice Delegate, COE will be chairing the Security Council, The North Pacific's guardian body, and will also be first in line to succeed Delegate r3naissanc3r, HMS Unicorn, should the latter resign or be removed. COE will remain in this office until the next general election, in January 2015.

Following the conclusion of the election, Delegate r3naissanc3r additionally appointed COE as Minister of Regional Security, a position intended to provide Vice Delegates with access to the Cabinet and to facilitate coordination between the Cabinet and the Security Council.

Click to join: Regional Forum | Regional Assembly | Executive Staff | North Pacific Army | World Assembly Ministry | Democratic Union
The North Pacific Press Releases are produced by the Ministry of Home Affairs and distributed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Thank you for reading!

« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 03:55:21 PM by Tomb »

Offline Funkadelia

• Citizen
  • Contre nous de la tyrannie
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 04:52:51 PM »
 ;D
Today's date is: Today is Jocidi, 5 Cielidor AR 5 - Day 1770 of the Glorious Revolution.

Many trials make manifest
The stranger's fate, the curses' bane.
Many touchstones try the stranger
Many fall, but one remains.

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 03:17:43 PM »
Thanks for the update, Tomb!

Nice job on the record-setting troop deployment.  :clap:

Offline Tomb

• Foreign Dignitary
  • Greatness is here!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 10:59:14 PM »
The North Pacific Deploys with Allies

The North Pacific Army (NPA) has had a busy week working with allies of The North Pacific.

For the period December 1-4, the NPA was deployed in Equilism, to assist with the delegacy transition to newly-elected Patrimonium Petri. A total of 21 NPA soldiers took part in the successful operation.

Between December 6-9, the NPA conducted a training operation in Fandom alliance, jointly with the South Pacific Special Forces (SPSF) and the Europeian Republican Navy (ERN). More than 30 troops from the three allied militaries deployed, with the NPA providing 18 soldiers.

Following the successful conclusion of the two operations, NPA General Gladio presented all soldiers involved with participation ribbons, and announced several promotions. You can read the full announcement here.

The NPA Training with Feeder allies

The NPA is one of the largest and most active militaries in the world. It has a tradition of more than a decade of protecting The North Pacific, its allies, and its interests abroad. You can become part of this tradition here.

The North Pacific Army (NPA) has conducted a successful training mission jointly with the allied militaries of the East Pacific Sovereign Army (EPSA) and the South Pacific Special Forces (SPSF). Between December 12-15, the three feeder militaries deployed in Guardians of Destiny. More than 25 troops from the three allied militaries participated, with the NPA providing 18 soldiers.

This is another in a series of successful joint operations the NPA has been conducting with its feeder allies. Following the successful conclusion of the operation, Minister of Defense and NPA General Gladio presented all soldiers involved with participation ribbons, and announced several promotions. You can read the full announcement here.

The NPA is one of the largest and most active militaries in the world. It has a tradition of more than a decade of protecting The North Pacific, its allies, and its interests abroad. You can become part of this tradition

Click to join: Regional Forum | Regional Assembly | Executive Staff | North Pacific Army | World Assembly Ministry | Democratic Union
The North Pacific Press Releases are produced by the Ministry of Home Affairs and distributed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Thank you for reading!

Offline Tomb

• Foreign Dignitary
  • Greatness is here!
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 10:03:59 AM »

New Cabinet Announced
Greetings all!

It gives me great pleasure to announce my executive council team for the coming term:

Minister of Culture & Entertainment: Scandigrad
The Ministry of Culture and Entertainment received the most applications by far, which is a testament to the hugely successful previous term(s) of this Ministry since it was reinstituted in 2012. The Ministry of Culture is a very important Ministry, and many see it as an opportunity to make a name for yourself, and to make a real difference in the region.

Scandigrad has been a leading member of the Culture Staff and a chief role player in the region since his recent return to the game. This appointment made complete sense, but it was not without close competition. Scandigrad will oversee an overhaul of role play in the North Pacific, and will be responsible for continuing the award ceremonies, as well as coordinating various joint-cultural events we have planned for the term. I have no doubt that Scandigrad will do an excellent job in this position. I have passed my recommendation on to Scandigrad for who he should choose as a deputy, but that decision is ultimately up to him.

Minister of Education: Malvad

I have decided to bring back the old Ministry of Education. The Ministry of Education will be responsible for the management and operation of the North Pacific University. The University was previously part of the Ministry of Culture and Entertainment. Given the growing needs of the role play community, the awards, and the various other responsibilities of the Culture Ministry, I have decided to split the University into it’s own Ministry - which will also accommodate other educational needs of the North Pacific Community.

The University was a major part of my campaign, and I will be delighted to see TNPU achieve huge heights of success under this Ministry. The Ministry of Education will be responsible for the planning of the 2015 Lecture Series I mentioned in my campaign, and for the coordination of the Education Executive Staff to prepare classes and other materials to keep TNPers interested and participating in the North Pacific University. Furthermore, the Ministry will be responsible for the updating of TNP FAQ’s, including the in-game dispatches, which will be reorganised to make it easier for TNPers to learn and find the information they are looking for.

Malvad, previously the Minister of Culture and entertainment, will be taking on this role. I am glad to have Malvad taking on this key part of my agenda for the coming term.

Minister of Communications: Crushing Our Enemies

I am delighted to announce that Crushing Our Enemies will serve as the Minister of Communications in the coming term. COE was one of the founders of the Northern Lights, and he brought renewed vigor and efficient management to the Communications during his time in the position. I am grateful to have COE serve as the Communications Minister. COE will be working towards creating a reliable team of writers to support his efforts in makingTNL the greatest NS news source.

Minister of Defence: Eluvatar

This may come as a surprise to some members of the region. Shortly after the election, Minister Gladio met with me and informed me of his intentions to stand down. Gladio has served the North Pacific excellently as our Minister of Defence, and I am truly grateful for all of his efforts in the position. Gladio has informed me that he intends to continue to stay on in the NPA, and that he will be around to support the new Minister in his efforts.

Eluvatar is a highly experienced and respected military operator. Eluvatar, in coordination with myself, and the NPA high command, will be responsible for the management of the North Pacific Army. Eluvatar will oversee the defensive and offensive training for the North Pacific Army that I outlined in my campaign.

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Egalotir

Egalotir has served as my deputy for the past 8 months of office. Egalotir will be leading the Ministry of Foreign Affairs during the next term. Egalotir will be supported in his efforts by myself as WA Delegate, and by the experienced staff of the Diplomatic Corps. Egalotir’s focus for the term will be on strengthening our existing alliances, constant collaboration with foreign diplomats, the efficient management of the Diplomatic Corps, and the development of TNP relations with smaller regions. Egalotir will also coordinate on matters of foreign policy with the WA Minister, and the Minister of Defence.

Minister of Home Affairs: The Democratic Republic of Tomb

This appointment made perfect sense. Tomb has done a fantastic job as Home Affairs Minister and I fully wanted him to continue in this position. Tomb will continue to work extremely hard to integrate the onsite community onto our offsite forum. Tomb will help to coordinate recruiting efforts between Ministry’s, and will serve as the chief point of call for Minister’s who are looking to recruit for their assigned areas. More attention will be paid to the mentor program this term, this may well be coordinated between Home Affairs and Education.

Minister of World Assembly Affairs - r3naissanc3r

I am very grateful to former Delegate r3naissanc3r who has agreed to take on the position of Minister for World Assembly Affairs. The Ministry achieved unprecedented levels of influence and success under the stewardship of r3n, and it was clear that r3n would be the best individual to serve in this position. Minister r3n will assist me in reopening dialogue on the progress of the World Assembly Legislative League and in continuing the strong influence of the North Pacific in the World Assembly.

I encourage all new Minister’s to take their oaths as soon as possible. I would like to thank everyone who applied to serve in the cabinet. We definitely had some tough choices this time around. I have passed on my recommendations to the various appointed Minister's about who should serve as their Deputy for the coming term.

Please join me in congratulating my new team, and in wishing them, the very best of luck.

Delegate of the North Pacific

The North Pacific Army assists in Anti Nazi Alliance

The North Pacific Army (NPA) has recently participated in a successful operation led by The MT Army and joined by, among others, NPA's allies in the South Pacific Special Forces (SPSF), to secure the region Anti Nazi Alliance. The military coalition password-protected the historic region, which in the past had been targeted by fascist and Nazi regions.

The NPA contributed 18 soldiers, who remained garrisoned in the region for a period of two weeks. Additionally, the NPA provided information and planning critical for successfully passwording the region. The operation is another in a long series of successful missions the NPA has led or participated in, in pursuit of its long-standing objective against fascist and Nazi forces in NationStates.

Following the successful conclusion of the operation, outgoing Minister of Defense and NPA General Gladio awarded participation ribbons to all soldiers involved. You can read the full announcement here.

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 03:38:55 PM »
Thanks for the update, Tomb. Congratulations on continuing as Home Affairs Minister!

And congrats to Eluvatar as well on your appointment as Minister of Defense!

Offline Tomb

• Foreign Dignitary
  • Greatness is here!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 09:43:51 PM »
Thanks, Allama!

~ Tomb

Offline Tomb

• Foreign Dignitary
  • Greatness is here!
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2015, 06:45:36 PM »

New Delegate of The North Pacific

It is with great pleasure that I announce The Democratic Republic of Tomb as the new Delegate for The North Pacific. Tomb, having been a part of TNP for a year tomorrow, has risen through the government of TNP. He has won the election by a large margin, and is ready to take office. Tomb has served TNP gracefully throughout his time here. He has served in the North Pacific Army, ambassador to various regions, Minister of Communications, various Deputy Minister positions and Journalist of The Northern Lights. He has personally welcomed every new member to the region and does his best to help his fellow countrymen. He is one of the of the most dedicated members of this region and I look forward to working with him in the coming term. Congratulations Tomb!

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2015, 08:15:17 AM »

It is with great pleasure that I announce The Democratic Republic of Tomb as the new Delegate for The North Pacific. Tomb, having been a part of TNP for a year tomorrow, has risen through the government of TNP. He has won the election by a large margin, and is ready to take office. Tomb has served TNP gracefully throughout his time here. He has served in the North Pacific Army, ambassador to various regions, Minister of Communications, various Deputy Minister positions and Journalist of The Northern Lights. He has personally welcomed every new member to the region and does his best to help his fellow countrymen. He is one of the of the most dedicated members of this region and I look forward to working with him in the coming term. Congratulations Tomb!

So you're happy to be Delegate-elect then? Good :P

(click to show/hide)

Offline Bustos

• Citizen
  • Spam Deity
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2015, 04:28:53 PM »
 :drunks:

YAY!
Allied States of Bustos (WIP)

Brought to you by Bustos

Offline Tomb

• Foreign Dignitary
  • Greatness is here!
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2015, 08:53:29 PM »

So you're happy to be Delegate-elect then? Good :P

I received this from all other regions that I posted the notice in myself. It's important to note that the dispatch was written by minister of foreign affairs, not I :P

Offline Tomb

• Foreign Dignitary
  • Greatness is here!
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 11:26:30 PM »

The North Pacific Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
Official Statement

On behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and The North Pacific, I would like to congratulate Myroria on winning the Delegacy of Taijitsu! While I have not known Myroria for long, his reputation proceeds him. He has done an excellent work as Deputy in Communications in TNP, as well as being one of the most active, and helpful Deputies to serve in Foreign Affairs. Furthermore, with the renewal of the Taijitsu-TNP treaty, we as a region look forward to continued relations, cultural events, and growth as not just allies, but friends. Once again, cogratulations to Myroria!

~ The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Delegate of The North Pacific

~ Egalotir, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The North Pacific

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2015, 12:19:52 AM »
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ  sorry for stealing your minister ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

no we're not
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 12:23:09 AM by St Oz »