Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us make the whole region resound with the song of We Are The Happiest People in NationStates.

Author Topic: The Taijitu Map Revisited  (Read 43823 times)

Offline Xyrael

• The Haradrim Empire - Submit to your new God.
Re: The Taijitu Map Revisited
« Reply #360 on: February 23, 2008, 06:07:46 PM »
5. "I promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map." (I won't remove those who have done something and then go AFK, but I will remove those who haven't been active in their account for about a month or so unless informed otherwise)

According to rule 5 of the map rules, I hereby seize the land of Costernages north of the Haradrim Empire for the purposes of RP. As Costernages has taken no part in roleplay ever, this land is not rightfully his. Even if the mans still alive, he shouldn't fret, he's still got that island over in Eastia.

The country should be renamed Caledon.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 08:47:11 PM by Xyrael »
I have become, again and again.

Offline Pachamama

« Reply #361 on: February 23, 2008, 09:31:07 PM »
5. "I promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map." (I won't remove those who have done something and then go AFK, but I will remove those who haven't been active in their account for about a month or so unless informed otherwise)

According to rule 5 of the map rules, I hereby seize the land of Costernages north of the Haradrim Empire for the purposes of RP. As Costernages has taken no part in roleplay ever, this land is not rightfully his. Even if the mans still alive, he shouldn't fret, he's still got that island over in Eastia.

The country should be renamed Caledon.

TskTsk.
Calm down Xyr.

Costernages Is no longer on line and he has lost all interest in the Taijitu RP.
I can assure you that he will not fret in any way and actually I think he has no problems with you taking his land.
I can ask him but I am sure he would tell you the same as I do.

No yet but in the near future my land may also be free for the taking.
I will inform you when i made my final decision.

Maybe I will auction it out to the highest bidder. ;D
The power we hold comes from our citizens.
And they may take it away as well.

Economic Left/Right: -5.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.92

"War`s  begin where you will
but they do not stop where you please"

Machiavelli

Offline Bara

« Reply #362 on: February 23, 2008, 09:38:24 PM »
dont leave us!

You still have to reply to the Warhammer 40k RP that we havent finshed!
Bara, King of Spam, Slayer of Spelling, Vanquisher of Grammar.

Offline Xyrael

« Reply #363 on: February 23, 2008, 09:43:02 PM »
lol Pachamama you're the only reason the IPO made sense. And I was merely stating that that because of a conversation with Oz he said that that land was never costernages, the island in eastia was. I'm not all  >:( just stating what im doing  ;D

Offline Kia Nation

• He is Spartacus.
« Reply #364 on: March 09, 2008, 09:30:05 PM »
1. five million
2. East Asian
3. not too hot, but not too cold, and not too big but not too small
4. Rather Urbanized Society
5. "I promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map."
6. If I can't have a territory until I am naturalized, then I am prepared to wait.
Founder of "Canned Water"

Offline Xyrael

« Reply #365 on: March 10, 2008, 05:16:26 PM »
* Xyrael walks up to you with an automatic rifle.

Prepare to be neutraliz-- er... naturalized...

Don't expect to get a spot on the map soon, Oz doesn't come on the forum much, and isn't updating the map. Pick a spot on the map, use paint or something, use sexy colors and post it in national stats. We'll get the idea.

Offline Kia Nation

• He is Spartacus.
« Reply #366 on: March 11, 2008, 12:24:10 AM »
Thanks for the tip.
Founder of "Canned Water"

Offline Nijani

« Reply #367 on: March 15, 2008, 11:52:44 PM »
hey! requesting place on map?

1. Population:  100 million
2. Ethnicity: English (British)
3. Preferred Climate/Geography: Temperate/mediteranean
4. Urbanized but with large areas of agriculture too
6. i'm hoping for a relatively large are of land if it is allowed? to create a backstory and such for the nation.

Offline techdom

« Reply #368 on: April 08, 2008, 12:15:43 AM »
Okay...

Population: 250 Million (if this number is meant to be linked to my actual NS nation's listed population on NS.net, I'll change it.)

Ethnicity: Multi ethnic, primarily Caucasian.

Preferred Climate/Geography: Sub-tropic is fine... honestly, as long as it's not something extreme like arctic or desert, I really don't care. Odds say that all the pollution is going to change my nation's climate anyway... As for geography, I'd like a mountain range running right down the middle, but besides that relatively 'flat' is fine.

Society: Hyper-urban, almost all land has been built on.

"I promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map."

Other: I'd really like a good stretch of shore (maybe 25% of my border?), and an offshore island.

Thank You!
TechDom

Scratch that. Just realized that my department is sci-fi, not national... Sorry to waste space on this thread.  :-[
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 12:40:22 AM by techdom »
Strength from unity. Strength through technology.

Offline RareMetal

« Reply #369 on: April 27, 2008, 08:16:44 PM »
1. Pop = 4.74 billion
2. Predominately white with many other races.
3. A single large mountainous island, its not hot, but still has rainy seasons because of its island status, it does not snow though, or snow is very rare.
4. Primarily Urban with many Large Businesses, Manufacturing, and Resource Gathering (Oil come from Derricks out at sea, Metals come from mining, and Fishing)
5. "I promise to participate in National Roleplay and understand that if I do not I will be removed from the map."
6. RareMetal is a nation controlled by a group of Businesses The businesses eventually formed the government that is locked in control. RareMetal is Sea and Undersea Going, any warfare conducted is primarily Naval and Areal, fishing is also a large industry. They are excellent in Technology and Manufacturing, so most of their exports are based on taking the raw materials they buy and selling them to other countries. They are lacking in lumber, coal, and meat products. Nuclear materials are used in Nuclear Power plants and some warheads.