Government of Taijitu > The Ecclesia

Revolutionary Calendar, AR 1 (2014-2015 OS)

(1/3) > >>

Myroria:
Here is a comprehensive post containing the Revolutionary Calendar, for comparison and reference. Thanks to Citizen Gulliver for compiling these images! An imgur album of them can be viewed here.

(click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide)

Khem:
Great job! I totally wish this were a calendar on my wall :)

Delfos:
wish no further, for 100 eur I'll ship it to you :D

Khem:
Ahh you see my capacity to find myself in possession of monetary wealth... is lacking.

Delfos:
there are very cheap printing companies here in europe that do that whole work for very cheap. I'm pretty sure I could get that calendar printed and assembled typical calendar style for less than 20 eur through an italian website including shipping, or do it through a local company and be about the same price or less with more quality but more formatting from me. I'm pretty sure there's that kind of service in the US as cheap, if you guys know a website, post bellow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version