Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen reminder: Socioendangerment levels run from one to sixteen. Cooperation with mandatory sentencing from the Citoyen-Mediator may result in decreased rehabilitation length.

Author Topic: Citizenship Applications and Updates  (Read 70095 times)

Offline CoffeeHound

Citizenship Applications and Updates
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2015, 06:55:59 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: The Incorporated States of Gearne
Current Affiliations: No other affiliations
Identities/Aliases: No other aliases

I, CoffeeHound, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Guy

• Citizen
Re: Citizenship Applications and Updates
« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2015, 05:31:26 PM »
Quote from: Citizenship Application
Nation in Taijitu: Guy IV
Current Affiliations: The Rejected Realms, The Founderless Regions Alliance, The North Pacific.
Identities/Aliases: No other ones.

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Guy, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Wast

• Citizen
  • Will post an RP once I finish that novel
    • www.wast.biz
« Reply #107 on: November 24, 2015, 09:11:16 PM »
Guy, you are now a Citizen (but the badge may not show because of your dignitary status).

Offline Sidewinderse7en

« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2015, 08:27:22 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Argorinthia
Current Affiliations: Taijitu
Identities/Aliases: None

I, Sidewinderse7en, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Straumnesfjall

« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2015, 04:54:19 PM »
Straumnesfjall
No other affiliations
No other identities or aliases

I, Straumnesfjall, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2015, 05:04:46 PM »
Straumnesfjall
No other affiliations
No other identities or aliases

I, Straumnesfjall, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
Checks clear, no proxy usage or multiple accounts on the forum :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Kohr

• Citizen
« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2015, 05:38:04 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Kohr
Current Affiliations: Taijitu, The Anti Democracy League
Identities/Aliases: Kohr

I, Kohr, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2015, 06:56:36 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Kohr
Current Affiliations: Taijitu, The Anti Democracy League
Identities/Aliases: Kohr

I, Kohr, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
Checks clear, no proxy usage or multiple accounts on the forum :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Wast

• Citizen
    • www.wast.biz
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2015, 07:25:33 PM »
Kohr, Straumnesfjall, Sidewinderse7en, you are now citizens!

Offline Tiny_Dic

« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2015, 01:49:08 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: United Kingdom of Takistan
Current Affiliations: Taijitu,
Former Affiliations: The Pacific
Identities/Aliases: Jimmy, u/Tiny_Dic

Please swear the following Oath of Citizenship:

I, Tiny_Dic, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline FlorisV

« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2015, 04:36:55 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Florilandia
Current Affiliations: none
Identities/Aliases: none

I, FlorisV, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Dyr Nasad

• Citizen
« Reply #116 on: December 01, 2015, 03:33:26 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: United Kingdom of Takistan
Current Affiliations: Taijitu,
Former Affiliations: The Pacific
Identities/Aliases: Jimmy, u/Tiny_Dic

Please swear the following Oath of Citizenship:

I, Tiny_Dic, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Nation in Taijitu: Florilandia
Current Affiliations: none
Identities/Aliases: none

I, FlorisV, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
Look fine

Offline Wast

• Citizen
    • www.wast.biz
« Reply #117 on: December 01, 2015, 07:05:41 AM »
Both are now citizens!

Offline PoD Gunner

• Praefectus praetorio.
  • Citizen
  • Egrota Egrota Egrota!!!
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2015, 08:52:38 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Red Kagran
Current Affiliations: none.
Identities/Aliases: none.

I, PoD Gunner, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
Co-Founder of Taijitu
Former Delegate of The Lexicon (by mistake), The Rejected Realms (par force) and Taijitu (elected)
*Home of GMT* / www.nationstates.net/nation=red_kagran

Offline LadyRage8 (HellaRage)

• Citizen
  • Rage on down the lane...
« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2015, 12:16:45 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: HellaRage (It's a long story...)
Current Affiliations: Been with Taijitu since I joined. Never knew this was here.
Identities/Aliases: All I have is this.

I, LadyRage8, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
-LadyRage8-
Reigning queen of... on second thought no
The ragiest rage to ever have raged, and you'd better believe it.
HellaRage!