Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: The counter-revolution will soon be as dead as the Q Society!

Author Topic: Citizenship Applications and Updates  (Read 70126 times)

Offline Retsymar

Re: Citizenship Applications and Updates
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2015, 02:37:04 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Retsymar
Current Affiliations: Taijitu
Identities/Aliases: Retsymar

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Retsymar, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline TheWiseSloth

« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2015, 08:39:57 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: The Republic of Southlandia
Current Affiliations: None.
Identities/Aliases: None. (im new)

I, TheWiseSloth, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Udluzechitlan

• Unity Is Survival
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2015, 08:39:26 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Udluzechitlan
Current Affiliations: World Assembly
Identities/Aliases: Udluzechitlan

I, Udluzechitlan, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2015, 03:32:25 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: The Republic of Orristania
Current Affiliations: N/A
Identities/Aliases: N/A

I, Orristania, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
All good :)
Nation in Taijitu: Grand Duchy Of Darrittia
Current Affiliations: Taijitsu
Identities/Aliases: None

I, Darrittia, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
I can't find your nation...
Nation in Taijitu: Please list the name of your nation in Taijitu.
United Democracy of North America and Sisterhood of UDNA
Current Affiliations: Please list all NationStates regions or organizations with which you are involved.
Taijitu, WA
Identities/Aliases: Please list all NationStates identities or aliases that you have ever used.
S.Brooke

I, [S. Brooke Leader of United Democracy of North America and Sisterhood of UDNA], in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
Approved!
Nation in Taijitu: Yotongrek
Current Affiliations: none
Identities/Aliases: These are my first ones

I, PhysicsFighter, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
Approved!
Nation in Taijitu: Retsymar
Identities/Aliases: Retsymar

I, Retsymar, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
Approved!
Nation in Taijitu: The Republic of Southlandia
Current Affiliations: None.
Identities/Aliases: None. (im new)

I, TheWiseSloth, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
Approved!
Nation in Taijitu: Udluzechitlan
Identities/Aliases: Udluzechitlan

I, Udluzechitlan, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
Approved! Approved! Approved!

(click to show/hide)

« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2015, 10:30:33 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Union of the Far North
Identities/Aliases: this one

I, The General of The North, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Peluri

« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2015, 12:40:51 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: The Democratic States of Aristopoles
Identities/Aliases: only this one

I, Peluri, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Vim

« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2015, 04:32:51 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Republic of Vimrkat
Identities/Aliases: none

I, Vim, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Jp45890

« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2015, 11:45:30 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Kingdom of AwwSnap
Current Affiliations: None
Identities/Aliases: AwwSnap

I, Jp45890, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Smorcistan

« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2015, 02:30:53 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Constitutional Monarchy of Smorcistan
Identities/Aliases: Smorcistan

I, Smorcistan, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 04:11:46 AM by Smorcistan »

Offline Minerman237

« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2015, 04:48:04 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Goatilian Empire
Current Affiliations: None
Identities/Aliases: Goatilian Empire

I, Minerman237, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2015, 06:45:13 PM »
All approved :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Darbid

« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2015, 10:35:16 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: The Republic of Darbland
Identities/Aliases: Just this one.

I, Darbid, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2015, 02:56:21 AM »
Approved!

(click to show/hide)

Offline warder

• The Nation
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2015, 02:34:52 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: The Dominion of Green-Warder
Identities/Aliases: None

I, warder, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 02:37:56 PM by warder »
Help yourself and I will help you.

« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2015, 04:43:13 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Matriarchy of Korezziastan
Identities/Aliases: N/A

I, The Envoy of Korezziastan, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.