Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us make the whole region resound with the song of We Are The Happiest People in NationStates.

Author Topic: Citizenship Applications and Updates  (Read 70071 times)

Offline Rome_Legion12

Re: Citizenship Applications and Updates
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2015, 09:09:50 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: [nation]The 12th legion of Rome[/nation]
Current Affiliations: none
Identities/Aliases: none so far

I, Rome_Legion12, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 04:03:47 AM by Eluvatar »

Offline Verusomnia

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2015, 12:03:08 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: [nation]Verusomnia[/nation]
Current Affiliations: The Internationale
Identities/Aliases: Somnivera (in the above region), Verasomnia was my old nation from something like a decade ago, but I don't remember the password or email I used, so it's a bust. Somnia might have been mine too? I know I had more than one, so it's likely.

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Verusomnia, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 04:04:17 AM by Eluvatar »

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2015, 04:09:04 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: [nation]The 12th legion of Rome[/nation]
Identities/Aliases: none so far

I, Rome_Legion12, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
(Edited in nation tag)
Approved!
Nation in Taijitu: [nation]Verusomnia[/nation]
Current Affiliations: The Internationale
Identities/Aliases: Somnivera (in the above region), Verasomnia was my old nation from something like a decade ago, but I don't remember the password or email I used, so it's a bust. Somnia might have been mine too? I know I had more than one, so it's likely.

I, Verusomnia, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
(Edited in nation tag)
Could you please make a post from your PC? It can be a bit fraught to let people access the forum only from their phones, because then they could easily have two accounts and we'd never know.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Lipaya

« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2015, 01:10:28 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Grand Dutchy of Lipaya
Current Affiliations: WA
Identities/Aliases: None

I, Lipaya, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2015, 12:33:01 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Grand Dutchy of Lipaya
Current Affiliations: WA

I, Lipaya, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Approved :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Nick

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2015, 07:41:38 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Nick Highbury
Current Affiliations: 10000 Islands, TNP, TSP, New Zealandia, Archmont, Wolves of Night, TRR, Auralia
Identities/Aliases: Eskvor, Gradea, Luxdonia, Nick Highbury

I, Nick , in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2015, 08:42:43 PM »
Current Affiliations: 10000 Islands, TNP, TSP, New Zealandia, Archmont, Wolves of Night, TRR, Auralia

I, Nick , in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Are you not also Lord Argus?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Nick

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2015, 05:13:31 AM »

Are you not also Lord Argus?
Correct. i fogot about that one.

Offline Kajotika

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2015, 11:23:55 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: The Democratic States of Kajotika
Current Affiliations: None
Identities/Aliases: No previous Identities

I, Kajotika, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Maggo

« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2015, 01:56:12 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Maggo
Current Affiliations: None but myself
Identities/Aliases: This one

I, uh, Maggo, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution, umm, and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, uh, and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Also, let it herewith be know, that I like turtles.

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2015, 04:41:37 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: The Democratic States of Kajotika
Current Affiliations: None
Identities/Aliases: No previous Identities

I, Kajotika, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
Approved.
Nation in Taijitu: Maggo
Current Affiliations: None but myself
Identities/Aliases: This one

I, uh, Maggo, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution, umm, and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, uh, and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Also, let it herewith be know, that I like turtles.
Approved. XD

(click to show/hide)

Offline Orristania

• Citizen-Liaison
  • Feel the Bern
    • Orristania
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2015, 11:07:15 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: The Republic of Orristania
Current Affiliations: N/A
Identities/Aliases: N/A

I, Orristania, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Darrittia

« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2015, 11:57:54 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Grand Duchy Of Darrittia
Current Affiliations: Taijitsu

I, Darrittia, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2015, 09:30:42 PM »
Those interested in citizenship can apply in this thread. Citizens are able to vote in the Ecclesia -- which includes voting on legislation, treaties, and elected officers -- and to hold office.

To apply for citizenship, just fill out the following application form and swear the oath of citizenship. All information requested on the application is mandatory.

Quote from: Citizenship Application
Nation in Taijitu: Please list the name of your nation in Taijitu.
United Democracy of North America and Sisterhood of UDNA
Current Affiliations: Please list all NationStates regions or organizations with which you are involved.
Taijitu, WA
Identities/Aliases: Please list all NationStates identities or aliases that you have ever used.
S.Brooke

I, [S. Brooke Leader of United Democracy of North America and Sisterhood of UDNA], in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

This thread is also for citizens to update the names of their nations in Taijitu, should they for any reason change.

Offline PhysicsFighter

« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2015, 09:41:09 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Yotongrek
Identities/Aliases: These are my first ones

I, PhysicsFighter, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.