Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let's promote the adoption of the Revolutionary Calendar to advance the scientific timekeeping of the region!

Author Topic: Citizenship Applications and Updates  (Read 70011 times)

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Re: Citizenship Applications and Updates
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2015, 02:26:17 PM »
Illuminatiman, your application is deferred for now. Thought band Flow, please fill out the questionnaire before your application is approved.

Everyone else is approved.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Rexscout

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2015, 08:01:15 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: The United States of The French Remnant
Current Affiliations: World Assembly
Identities/Aliases: Remnant

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Rexscout , in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 05:14:47 PM by Rexscout »

Offline Arcannis

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2015, 12:38:46 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Arcannis
Current Affiliations: None
Identities/Aliases: The only one I've got

I, Arcannis, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Lensko

• Hi I am Oak a Pokemon Professor!
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2015, 06:26:54 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Lenskonia
Current Affiliations: none
Identities/Aliases: This is my first and only.

I, Lensko, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
I am your Pokemon Professor.

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2015, 03:01:30 PM »
All approved :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Zanzatar

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2015, 06:06:36 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: The Queendom of Zanzatar
Current Affiliations: None
Identities/Aliases: Xerxa and Zazatar.

I, Zazatar, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline John_Columbia43

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2015, 05:23:37 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Union of Columbia
Current Affiliations:Tajitu and The Pacific.
Identities/Aliases: John and Columbia
I, John_Columbia45, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline John_Columbia43

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2015, 05:26:18 PM »

Nation in Taijitu: Union of Columbia
Current Affiliations: Tajitu, The Pacific, and the World Assembly
Identities/Aliases: John Columbia

I, John_Columbia43, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Kaelis

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2015, 04:25:48 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: The Dominion of
Kaelis
Current Affiliations: Realism and RP, Hemithea, Glorious states of Iwaku
Identities/Aliases: Beruka, The Armada of Fog, Mestovakia, Kaelis, Virshia Saint Marguerite Academy, Kodai Beruka

I, Kaelis, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Austerius

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2015, 03:37:23 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: The Kingdom of Austerius (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=austerius)

Current Affiliations: None.

Identities/Aliases: Used to have a nation, which has since CTE'd- Incorporated States of Molechia, I think.

I, Austerius, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline kkona

• That's number fuck you on my list of things to do.
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2015, 04:19:14 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: North Aran { http://www.nationstates.net/north_aran }
Current Affiliations: Taijitu, The World Assembly
Identities/Aliases: kkona

I, kkona, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
----------kkona@8chan.co----------

Offline Feniquyar

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2015, 10:41:59 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Federal republic of FENIQUYAR http://www.nationstates.net/nation=feniquyar
Current Affiliations: Tajitu
Identities/Aliases: No other nations

I, Feniquyar , in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Naminia

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2015, 10:38:58 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Naminia
Current Affiliations: None.
Identities/Aliases: None.

I, Naminia, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Maximilian

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2015, 08:27:29 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Hinamaland (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=hinamaland)
Current Affiliations: Taijitu
Identities/Aliases: Maximilian, Jen, Kefka

I, Maximilian, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2015, 03:30:15 AM »
Austerius, your nation no longer resides in Taijitu so I cannot grant you citizenship. Everyone else is approved!
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."