Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us become steel shields that defend the ideals of the Glorious Revolution and Taijituan democracy!

Author Topic: Citizenship Applications and Updates  (Read 70045 times)

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Re: Citizenship Applications and Updates
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2015, 06:05:44 PM »
Because the newly-elected Citizen-Initiator has been missing for a week, in a Taijituan revolutionary spirit I approve all your requests!

Welcome to the Ecclesia!

"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Rave Magashi

• Genuine Batshit-crazy!
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2015, 11:12:23 AM »
Hi! I'm preforming an Naition Swap. My new nation in Taijitu is "Diamond Heights"
Rave Magashi
High Chairman, Elecoplois

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2015, 12:59:47 AM »
Hi! I'm preforming an Naition Swap. My new nation in Taijitu is "Diamond Heights"
Understood!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Amerion

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2015, 08:26:02 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Mojopore
Current Affiliations: The North Pacific, Osiris, Lazarus, Australia and The Coalition of Democratic Nations
Identities/Aliases: There are no other than Amerion

I, Amerion, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Cathorsea

• I've got so many problems so don't add on to them.
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2015, 08:17:35 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Cathorcea
Current Affiliations: This place and the WA
Identities/Aliases: Breadonia, The Flying Fedoras, ThinkInc, You are on Fire (all are offline).

I, Cathorcea, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
Animes I'm currently watching: Bleach, Soul Eater, Future Diary, FLCL (finished), Toriko, Paranoia Agent, Serial Experiments Lain, Tegami Bachi.

Offline Red Mones

• Citizen-Initiator
  • Minister of Corruption
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2015, 11:29:25 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Red Mones
Current Affiliations: Taijitu!!
Identities/Aliases: None

I, red mones, as a joke, would like to re-citoyenize myself, and hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2015, 12:22:02 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Mojopore
Current Affiliations: The North Pacific, Osiris, Lazarus, Australia and The Coalition of Democratic Nations
Identities/Aliases: There are no other than Amerion

I, Amerion, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
Nation in Taijitu: Cathorcea
Current Affiliations: This place and the WA
Identities/Aliases: Breadonia, The Flying Fedoras, ThinkInc, You are on Fire (all are offline).

I, Cathorcea, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Welcome to the Ecclesia!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Dark

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2015, 04:26:32 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: United Federation of Dark
Current Affiliations: Taijitu, North Pacific.
Identities/Aliases: It's just Dark

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Dark, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline The True North

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2015, 07:57:16 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: The Sinic Empire
Current Affiliations: NS Sports, Rushmore, The North Pacific
Identities/Aliases: The True North, Vermark, Arabnesia, The Sinic Empire

I, The True North, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
Nationality: Canadian
Political Views: Right-leaning Moderate
Interests: Politics, Economics, Culture, Football/Soccer, Distance Running, Hockey, Rock Music, Writing, Outdoors, Mountain Biking
Influences: Fareed Zakaria, David Brooks, Malcolm Gladwell, Michael Lewis

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2015, 06:52:47 PM »
Both Approved :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Illuminatiman

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2015, 01:58:35 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: The Farenougat
Current Affiliations: The Black Hawks
Identities/Aliases: Illuminatiman

I, Illuminatiman, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Hotekumikumitahi

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2015, 03:41:45 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Hotekumikumitahi
Current Affiliations: None
Identities/Aliases: Anela Palekaiko (Old Nation)

I, Hotekumikumitahi, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Toastania

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2015, 05:20:26 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Toastania
Current Affiliations: -none-
Identities/Aliases: -none-

I, Toastania, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Land of Thought and Flow

• "And now, the weather"
    • NationStates Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2015, 01:39:39 AM »
Welp, here I go

I, The Land of Thought and Flow, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 12:04:32 PM by Land of Thought and Flow »

Offline andieperez

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2015, 12:11:08 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: The Dictatorship of Faizelah
Current Affiliations: None
Identities/Aliases: None

I, andieperez, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.