Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen reminder: Socioendangerment levels run from one to sixteen. Cooperation with mandatory sentencing from the Citoyen-Mediator may result in decreased rehabilitation length.

Author Topic: Citizenship Applications and Updates  (Read 70021 times)

Offline Cormac

Citizenship Applications and Updates
« on: May 05, 2015, 07:35:07 AM »
Those interested in citizenship can apply in this thread. Citizens are able to vote in the Ecclesia -- which includes voting on legislation, treaties, and elected officers -- and to hold office.

To apply for citizenship, just fill out the following application form and swear the oath of citizenship. All information requested on the application is mandatory.

Quote from: Citizenship Application
Nation in Taijitu: Please list the name of your nation in Taijitu.
Current Affiliations: Please list all NationStates regions or organizations with which you are involved.
Identities/Aliases: Please list all NationStates identities or aliases that you have ever used.

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, [forum name], in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

This thread is also for citizens to update the names of their nations in Taijitu, should they for any reason change.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:45:20 AM by Cormac »
Cormac Sethos
Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order

Offline jonny461793

Re: Citizenship Applications and Updates
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 07:56:26 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: The Belgian Congo Region
Current Affiliations: none
Identities/Aliases: These are my first ones

I, jonny461793, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Cormac

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 03:06:42 AM »
Jonny, your application is approved, with my apologies for the delay. Welcome!
Cormac Sethos

Offline Cubeioder123

• Born To Serve
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 10:33:05 AM »
Nation in Taijitu:Cubeioder
Current Affiliations: World Assembly
Identities/Aliases:Cubeioder

I,Cubeioder123, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
E pluribus unum*Salutes*

Offline Cormac

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 07:08:59 PM »
Cubeioder, your application is approved. Welcome!
Cormac Sethos

Offline Bon

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 08:43:54 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: [nation]Bonroute[/nation]
Current Affiliations: [region]The South Pacific[/region], [region]Kingdom of Alexandria[/region], [region]Spiritus[/region], [region]Europeia[/region], [region]The North Pacific[/region], [region]Lazarus[/region].
Identities/Aliases: Bon is how I'm mostly known, other than that: Bonaugure, Bonnfeuer, Bonaether, Bonnreicht, Bonreas, Ogur, and now, Bonroute.

I, Bon, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Cormac

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2015, 10:44:47 PM »
Bon, your application is accepted. Welcome!
Cormac Sethos

Offline Rave Magashi

• Genuine Batshit-crazy!
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2015, 12:55:14 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Elecoplois
Current Affiliations: None (currently)
Identities/Aliases: ElectrcNINJA

I, Rave Magashi , in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
Rave Magashi
High Chairman, Elecoplois

Offline Rooplagoon

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2015, 10:22:28 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Rooplagoon
Current Affiliations: None
Identities/Aliases: Rooplagoon

the oath of citizenship:

I, Rooplagoon , in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Lord Lore

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2015, 11:53:10 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Imperial Sobek
Current Affiliations: The North Pacific, Lazarus, The Versutian Federation, Kingdom of Alexandria, Tanabiku Galaxy, The Apartment Block, The Local Cluster
Identities/Aliases: Lord Lore, Anhur, Rapallo

I, Lord Lore, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Cormac

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2015, 07:37:36 AM »
Rave and Rooplagoon, your applications are accepted with my apologies for the delay. Welcome!

Lord Lore, your application will be processed pending a standard admin security check.
Cormac Sethos

Offline Cormac

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2015, 09:24:25 PM »
Lore Lore, accepted. Welcome!
Cormac Sethos

Offline Davkilla101

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2015, 12:38:34 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Nonadecahedron
Identities/Aliases: I believe the last nation I had was named Cryogenesis, and the only username I ever really use is Davkilla101.

I, Davkilla101, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline bleddyn

• To All, For All, From All
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2015, 08:33:12 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Suedenland
Current Affiliations: None currently.
Identities/Aliases: used to play as Panera and Allesstaat

I, bleddyn, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 02:54:54 AM by bleddyn »

The Kingdom of Suedenland.

Offline Kownow

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2015, 09:16:44 PM »

Nation in Taijitu: Kanowya
Identities/Aliases: This is my first

I, Kownow, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.[/quote]