Government of Taijitu > The Ecclesia

Citizenship Applications and Updates

(1/30) > >>

Cormac:
Those interested in citizenship can apply in this thread. Citizens are able to vote in the Ecclesia -- which includes voting on legislation, treaties, and elected officers -- and to hold office.

To apply for citizenship, just fill out the following application form and swear the oath of citizenship. All information requested on the application is mandatory.

--- Quote from: Citizenship Application ---Nation in Taijitu: Please list the name of your nation in Taijitu.
Current Affiliations: Please list all NationStates regions or organizations with which you are involved.
Identities/Aliases: Please list all NationStates identities or aliases that you have ever used.

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, [forum name], in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
--- End quote ---

This thread is also for citizens to update the names of their nations in Taijitu, should they for any reason change.

jonny461793:
Nation in Taijitu: The Belgian Congo Region
Current Affiliations: none
Identities/Aliases: These are my first ones

I, jonny461793, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Cormac:
Jonny, your application is approved, with my apologies for the delay. Welcome!

Cubeioder123:
Nation in Taijitu:Cubeioder
Current Affiliations: World Assembly
Identities/Aliases:Cubeioder

I,Cubeioder123, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Cormac:
Cubeioder, your application is approved. Welcome!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version