Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let's promote the adoption of the Revolutionary Calendar to advance the scientific timekeeping of the region!

Author Topic: Citizenship Applications and Updates  (Read 70075 times)

Offline Silentes

Re: Citizenship Applications and Updates
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2015, 02:26:52 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Silents
Current Affiliations: None
Identities/Aliases: None

I, Silentes, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline den_bub

« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2015, 01:23:25 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Den Bub
Current Affiliations: none
Identities/Aliases: none

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, den_bub , in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline alfedorie

« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2015, 09:27:27 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Alfedorie
Current Affiliations: Taijitu
Identities/Aliases: None

I, alfedorie, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Sporkin

« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2015, 05:04:39 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Sporkin
Current Affiliations: Please list all NationStates regions or organizations with which you are involved.
Identities/Aliases: Please list all NationStates identities or aliases that you have ever used.

I, Sporkin, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Jake615

« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2015, 05:18:42 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Super Canadia
Current Affiliations: World Assembley
Identities/Aliases: First and Only account.

I, Jake615, in sound mind and good conscience,do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline judeconnors

• The Democratic Republic of Pythagoreas
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2015, 05:44:28 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: Pythagoreas.
Current Affiliations: None
Identities/Aliases: Progressive Union is my original nation

I, judeconnors, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Fridays 22:00 Pacific Time | Tuesdays 10:00 Pacific Time
KRM Radio: The New Home of DJ Jude

Offline Luthien

« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2015, 06:58:14 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Cisary
Current Affiliations: World Assembly
Identities/Aliases: none

I, Luthien, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline GrecoRome

« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2015, 04:43:38 PM »
Nation in Taijitu:GrecoRome
Current Affiliations: none
Identities/Aliases: These are my first ones

I, GrecoRome, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline GrecoRome

« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2015, 05:14:19 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: GrecoRome
Current Affiliations: Taijitu, world assembly
Identities/Aliases: GrecoRome.

I, GrecoRome, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Chant

« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2015, 02:35:28 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Erm.... I guess it's named "Chant"
Current Affiliations: None... I think
Identities/Aliases: Just this

Not really sure what the heck I am doing

I, Chant, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Joolslandia

« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2015, 04:04:22 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Joolslandia
Current Affiliations: The Land of Puppy Sized Elephants, Alliance of Dictators (holding region while inactive), Joolsland, Gobovian Alliance
Identities/Aliases: Joolsland (parent nation)

I, Joolslandia, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Mason Aiko

« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2015, 11:12:56 PM »
Nation in Taijitu: Kitayama
Current Affiliations: KGB, Albion, Europeia, DSA,
Identities/Aliases: Elston, Raskova, Rasaria, Esens, Otacia, Honiton, Visna. All of these are pretty much brand new. I'm new to the game and have been checking out different regions to see where I will fit best.

I, Mason Aiko (aka Kitayama), in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.

Offline Dyr Nasad

• Citizen
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2015, 04:37:49 PM »
Hopefully the Initiator will look at these today. If not, I will try to get to them soon.

Offline Dyr Nasad

• Citizen
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2015, 09:54:30 PM »
Think I got most of them. If you haven't been masked, you either left the region, are using a proxy, have multiple accounts, etc. PM me if you have questions.

Offline Deatrisya99

• Hello everybody, I'm Deatrisya99
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2015, 11:04:57 AM »
Nation in Taijitu: The Holy Pink Queendom of Acrevennia
Current Affiliations: Taijitu and WA
Identities/Aliases: Nona

I, Deatrisya99, in sound mind and good conscience, do hereby declare my loyalty to the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu and to the principles of the Glorious Revolution. I swear to respect and uphold the Constitution and the laws adopted by the Ecclesia. I recognize that should I break my oath I shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that my citizenship may be forfeit.
Deatrisya99, The Queen of Acrevennia