Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us become steel shields that defend the ideals of the Glorious Revolution and Taijituan democracy!

Author Topic: United Primal Nations Embassy Request  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
United Primal Nations Embassy Request
« on: September 22, 2015, 04:03:24 PM »
Rowicto and Delod from United Primal Nations has placed a formal request for an exchange of embassies between their region and Taijitu. He states:

Hello! I am Rowicto and Delod, founder of the United Primal Nations. We, or should I say, my man-loving puppet friend and I, are new to making regions. However, we intend to grow very large, as we are supposed a social region (and as everyone probably knows, you need people other than yourself to be social :3). Our main goal is to provide a safe haven for people who love to be silly, while at the same time being a defender region. We also plan to establish a regional government in the future, with all elections being held in polls and all terms lasting specific lengths of time. That's all I can think of! If you all have any questions, feel free to ask them below. Thank you, and have a potato day! :D

What do you guys think?

Offline Dyr Nasad

• Citizen
Re: United Primal Nations Embassy Request
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 04:22:16 PM »
Also small :P someone should send them some defending materials though

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 04:52:39 PM »
Yup, agreed. This seems too small a region to bother with IMHO but I decided to open formal discussions on all forum-post embassy requests to avoid further accusations of elitism. If more people prefer to exchange embassies with tiny regions than agree with me, of course, the Ecclesia's will be done!  :)

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 03:10:58 PM »
Leaving this open for another couple days in case anyone who hasn't seen it wants to move for a vote. Otherwise, I'll tell them a polite version of, "Too small now, try again later".

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2015, 04:26:51 PM »
Should we define what is too small and what is acceptable?

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2015, 04:50:04 PM »
Should we define what is too small and what is acceptable?

At this point I don't think we get too many of these requests to handle them easily on a case-by-case basis. We haven't been forcing a vote on embassies with regions in which nobody expresses interest so the administrative overhead is low. And hey, maybe we'll find a tiny region one day where the users share a lot of hobbies with people in Taijitu or they have amazing RP writers or something.

If we start getting inundated, that's the point at which I'd favor legislating base requirements like a minimum regional population. Until then it doesn't feel worth the trouble.

Offline Dyr Nasad

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2015, 08:43:03 PM »
If we start getting inundated, that's the point at which I'd favor legislating base requirements like a minimum regional population. Until then it doesn't feel worth the trouble.

Agreed ^ I believe that was the general consensus during the last time a few small regions asked us.

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2015, 09:40:50 PM »

Agreed ^ I believe that was the general consensus during the last time a few small regions asked us.

I believe you are correct.  :)