Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us develop the University into a world-class school, and the centerpiece of Taijituan culture!

Author Topic: Alignment of Taijitu Militia  (Read 4046 times)

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
Re: Alignment of Taijitu Militia
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2015, 03:37:40 PM »
Looks good, but I suggest, since there are elections soon, to do this after the elections, since it's part of the election debate.

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2015, 05:40:45 PM »
I have no problem with tabling this until after we have a Citizen-Delegate-elect.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2015, 05:41:53 PM »
Looks good, but I suggest, since there are elections soon, to do this after the elections, since it's part of the election debate.

Oh crap I need an opinion on this :O

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Of The US

• Citizen-Sergeant
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2015, 09:31:29 PM »
Rewritten bill:

Quote from: Alignment Bill
The Militia Act will be amended by appending the following sections:
V.  The alignment of the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu will be neutral in regard to gameplay divisions.
1. Taijitu will remain open and welcoming to nations without regard to gameplay political, ideological, or military alignment, or level of interest in gameplay.
2. Taijitu will continue to bear the onsite tag "Neutral" to reflect this regional alignment.

VI. The alignment of the Taijitu Citizens' Militia will be regional sovereigntist.
1. The fundamental aims of the Taijitu Citizens' Militia will be to pursue the interests of Taijitu through military activity and to defend and uphold regional sovereignty.
2. The Taijitu Citizens' Militia will execute all interregional military mandates agreed to by the Ecclesia, including but not necessarily limited to treaties and declarations of war.
3. The Taijitu Citizens' Militia will be respectful of regional sovereignty and will be barred from invading peaceful regions absent a mandate agreed to by the Ecclesia.
4. The Taijitu Citizens' Militia will be empowered to invade regions that violate the sovereignty of peaceful regions, without a specific mandate to do so and at the discretion of the Citizen-Sergeant.

I actually quite like this, but as mentioned by others, its best to do this after the election
To hold the universe, one must unclench their fist.

Offline Cormac

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2015, 11:40:23 AM »
Rewritten bill:

Quote from: Alignment Bill
The Militia Act will be amended by appending the following sections:
V.  The alignment of the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu will be neutral in regard to gameplay divisions.
1. Taijitu will remain open and welcoming to nations without regard to gameplay political, ideological, or military alignment, or level of interest in gameplay.
2. Taijitu will continue to bear the onsite tag "Neutral" to reflect this regional alignment.

VI. The alignment of the Taijitu Citizens' Militia will be regional sovereigntist.
1. The fundamental aims of the Taijitu Citizens' Militia will be to pursue the interests of Taijitu through military activity and to defend and uphold regional sovereignty.
2. The Taijitu Citizens' Militia will execute all interregional military mandates agreed to by the Ecclesia, including but not necessarily limited to treaties and declarations of war.
3. The Taijitu Citizens' Militia will be respectful of regional sovereignty and will be barred from invading peaceful regions absent a mandate agreed to by the Ecclesia.
4. The Taijitu Citizens' Militia will be empowered to invade regions that violate the sovereignty of peaceful regions, without a specific mandate to do so and at the discretion of the Citizen-Sergeant.

I move that we vote on this, now that our new Citizen-Delegate has been elected.
Cormac Sethos
Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2015, 01:43:11 PM »
seconded, I don't think anybody expressed against the vote, I think it can be voted as is right now.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2015, 03:51:35 PM »
I'll second.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Cormac

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2015, 01:23:46 AM »
This has gone to vote here.
Cormac Sethos
Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order